View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 MOPED MOTO MORINI BUILD 
Newb
Newb

Post MOPED MOTO MORINI BUILD
I built a Moto Morini 50cc strand cruiser moped. Springer front end, disc brake. Does 50pmh. I let it sit a bit and now it will start but sputter out. Dellorto PHBG 19 carb. FIgured it was the cruddy CA gas that went bad.

Bought new fuel and premix. Same issue. Cleaned out the float bowl, shot air into the jets, all the things I have done with my 4 stroke carbs. Still no joy.

Anyone good with trouble shooting side draft, singles?

Attachments:
mop.jpg
mop.jpg [ 62.63 KiB | Viewed 1396 times ]

Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:13 pm
Profile WWW
Newb
Newb

scooters and mods: Vino 125(dead) Riva 125(dead) Zuma 125(stolen) Derbi Atlantis(sold) Puch Maxi(restoring) Adly RT50(daily rider)
Post Re: MOPED MOTO MORINI BUILD
I have an 82 Puch Maxi that I've slowly been building. 70cc, new crank, new exhaust, and the same carb as you. It still won't start. Replacing the magneto/stator/points next. For being simple engines they sure have a lot of things that can go bad. Did you ever figure this out?

Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:32 pm
Newb
Newb

Post Re: MOPED MOTO MORINI BUILD
Get Paid dating online

I know it is hard to believe getting paid in online dating service when it ought to be the revise. who covers the cost you money to date, Socialize and get fun plus? Well there a dating site that does simply that! They pays you real cash money to use the website to find a date. It's a fun way to make some extra cash. It is in the advantage of both the website owner and the users. after all you wont be making tons of dollars, But who wouldn like money making while finding a soul mate or making new friends, Even if it is one or two hours bulks.

This idea of paying members has been around for a very long time and it has not been exposed to users in this form and most dating site has been using it in different ways without being known to the site users. Well in online dating, this can be only website I know that has picked up this idea, And is paying its members to date and interact socially plus have fun. Being the unusual style of online dating services, It is becoming the most socializing dating site for both young and old seeking their soul mate and also get paid too. It one of a kind and I would advice everyone to check out it and decide. It's worth considering. This spanish women is a fantastic place to meet some new friends and posible soul mate coupled along with cash money. The way it works is that you get paid by earning points that will be converted to cash money by performing veriety of activities like writing blogs, Writing story content about your business, posting pictures, posting videos, Making new visitors, welcoming people, Basically being actively present on the spot.

The site is free of charge. You will not need to pay to get registered on this free online dating/social networking site. After reviewing members profile in the bottom of each month, injured the most points will get paid either through paypal or money wired worldwide. And the posibility of also winning up to $500 is also there by signing up to a vip membership with $5 to be the most viewed person, The most discussed person or highly rated photo for the week /month. Only VIP members are entitled to these winnings. It could go up to $1000 influenced by how busy the period is. So hurry now and be part of this great dating and socializing site.

Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]