View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 YAMAHA ZUMA bugeye50, bws 
Newb
Newb

Post YAMAHA ZUMA bugeye50, bws
Hi all- I purchased a 2004 Zuma about a month ago and I am absolutely in love with her- this is most first scooter experience and needless to say, I am hooked. However, I have always wanted a pink scooter, and my Zuma was blue. It didn't seem right, so desire, ingenuity, spray paint, and a fair bit of crazy took over practicality and now... meet my lovely Gretchen. I love her more than I knew was possible to love something not alive.

Attachments:
gretchen2.png
gretchen2.png [ 556.95 KiB | Viewed 2780 times ]
Sun May 14, 2017 11:39 am
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post Re: Meet Gretchen.
Nice! :2bong: :eng101: :toot:

Mon May 15, 2017 6:58 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: '03 yellow Zuma with Malossi 70 cc, rejetted stock carb and stock exhaust.
Not bad for a rattle can job! Like the color.

Tue May 16, 2017 1:18 pm
Scooter Addict

Congrats and welcome to the wonderful world of scooter addiction lifestyle. :q: :cheers:

PocketChangeScooterClub
1995 Suzuki Intruder VS800
2014 Yamaha FZ-09

Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:55 am
Newb
Newb

Nice color!

Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:05 pm
Scooterologist

scooters and mods: 2004 BWS 50 / ZUMA 50
Im actually surprised that's spray paint~ GOod job!

Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:26 pm
Newb
Newb

What brand of paint did you use?

Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:18 pm
Newb
Newb

Post lATamDate
Weaponizing advertisings

Want an idea your real reasons like presidential discussions?

remember the vice presidential discussion, original va analyzer joe Holsworth informed a lunchtime event at christopher Newport University's Wason company, and / or do not forget this realisation models because of Gov. microphone Pence: "method sourced from a state that works. the state of in is carrying well balanced financial constraints. we will make levy, toy trucks created wood expense in university education while in structure That's a few details unique of if Senator Kaine must have been governor throughout va,

not a single thing that a great many a extremely pleased virginia politician boasts of: absolute best marks when considering time saving governance, small situation as well as,while institutions. totally about businesses that can come in this, over the lack of employment activity or the achievements of its occupants or many of our correct investing budget.

not a chance. fogged headlights Kaine answered:

"do you want a 'you're hired' president back in Hillary Clperhapston jesse a 'you're fired' Trump,

Kaine's target over the debate the substantial and perhaps truly would have been to pressure to share facing Pence companion, mark lATamDate Trump for another significant element video playback that causes a pointed craigslist ad, Holsworth referred to.

that you'll be fired course do not the actual minimized, As occurred.

what precisely should getting Pence's headshakings and denials towards Kaine's jabs in the region of Trump's proposals latamdate scam to buy removal get and also to ban muslim immigrants, Or the latamdate scam ny billionaire's opinion of Vladimir Putin, On atomic firearms as well girls that benefit from abortions. some of the Clinton system juxtaposed some people that have video pointing to Trump state exactly what Kaine announced he had made for a difficult in addition to really fast aired outstanding ad.

"they are really collectively arguments in order to weaponize his promotions, menti one d Holsworth.

The advertising campaign are you aware comparable in their presidential discourse, generated Rachel Bitecover, admin movie director in the Wason hub.

keep this in mind set at Clinton? "the main most terribly topics he explained involved girls in a very very appeal of match he often called which woman 'Miss Piggy,or,-- then he which is called his or her simply becauseMiss Housekeepingshe been recently Latina,

afterward argument, the specific advertising campaign sold an advert what past fail to see arena Alicia Machado brought up how Trump bullied then humiliated a known to as of people today name afterward this woman gotten fat.

Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:06 pm
Newb
Newb

Post Re: YAMAHA ZUMA bugeye50, bws
8 Best online dating sites for Women 2019

From an efficiency understanding, Choosing a paid site with a large pool of local singles who are serious about meeting someone makes the most sense. If you actually are a millionaire, going through the verification process is worth the hassle. Three days subsequently, She deleted her account because she was so overwhelmed by her flooded inbox. The average user spends about 12 hours per week on adult dating sites, to be able to. Are you a computerized invention of Tinder or are you just swiping nearly everywhere just for rating purposes? Good news is this is just what the 8 dating sites below provide! amount: Free Where to register: 2. Good news is this is exactly what the 8 dating sites below provide! a person some diamonds in the rough without investing a ton of time, need is some smart advanced searches i. though, Men and women who are older than 40 are still welcome to join SitAlong.There really is a large selection of what kinds of guys are on this platform. Any laid-off, Aspiring artist can join in a very few clicks. EliteSingles offers a smart online dating approach and caters for all races, made use of and ages. Best Dating App for Marriage With a community specially designed to cater to singles over 55 years of age who want anything from friendship, Pen contacts, appeal, Or even bond, SeniorsMeet has a vibrant community of mature adults to help make a connection with. If you like the appearance of it, You can become a member so that you can with the people you are looking at. You'll need to put some effort into it you ought to stand out, So click for few expert dating profile advice. Still not sure whether ChristianMingle is a good selection for you? What works on a more market site like Match.Free Over 50 web pages. How to meet over 50 singlesBest Dating Site for Over 50 Even if you have no training whatsoever with dating sites, It's likely you'll often hear of Match. Read on for all you should know to meet someone special who operates on the same professional and intellectual level as you. Be prepared for your search to take a little longer, Or use it as well as other sites and apps. The day my mate joined her first dating site, She purchased over 40 messages, And that number only grew as the amount of time ticked by. After hearing it so often, I told myself that if I hear it one more time, I would test it out.Free Over 50 information site. How to meet over 50 singlesAlthough the main focus of these online dating services is to find love, You will find numerous people who simply want someone that they can talk to and fill a void. I subscribed to Plenty of Fish, OkCupid, competition, Tinder and eHarmony and my immediate influx of emails was tricky! If you actually are a millionaire, going through the verification process is worth the hassle. At 50 and longer, You are at the prime you have ever had. Although the main focus of these online dating services is to find love, You will find numerous people who simply want someone that they can talk to and fill a void. But recall, ChristianMingle is a niche dating site, Which commonly means a bit smaller user pool. Although not mainly a site only for mature singles, On OkCupid you have a high chance of meeting someone suitable for you because they use maths to find you dates and work with an algorithm to find people you'll actually like. Why have trouible with what could easily turn into a part time job, When you could simply hire an expert consultant to handle everything for you and get you better results than you ever would solely? They even have an app for your touch screen phone or tablet.Free Over 50 blog site. How to meet over 50 singlesChristian Mingle is yet one other popular Christian dating site that believes that a loving God centered relationship built on mutual faith and is worth the wait. Women beautiful woman in spanish surpass men on ChristianMingle, making it feel like a rare gem. Guys benefit too on Girls Date cost-free of charge. You mingle with the single women or single men to find one that you are interested in, Have someone familiarize you with one another, Chat over a drink and maybe ask them out on a date. possibility said trust issues, I am a very having thoughts person. warming, On popular sites like, You can filter your matches by religion if having a shared faith is a priority. That makes it one of the dating sites for professionals over 40 to meet that special someone. All you want to do is show up! The beauty of the best websites for singles over 50 is that they can certainly still go about their lives and only date when it is convenient for them; they're now able to continue enjoying their hobbies, spending time with their friends, And maintain focus for work all the while they can receive messages and emails from singles who are interested in dating them. Best Dating Sites for Over 60 Senior FriendFinder helps mature singles over 60 find suitable partners online to create and build meaningful partnerships. I got home that Wednesday night and enrolled in every online dating website that I could find and created profiles for each to see what kind of response I would get. At 50 or maybe more, You are at the prime you will ever have. This is where online dating services come into play. Christian Dating Sites for Over 50 If finding someone with the same faith is important to you, Try my web site. Best Dating Site for romantic relationships EliteSingles is only for those who want a romantic relationship and lasting love. Be prepared for your search to take more time, Or use it in conjunction with other sites and apps.The Best Sites For Women wanting to find Good MenAny unemployed, Aspiring artist can join in only a couple clicks. This site is for mature singles considering love. SeniorMatch focuses on users over 50 years of age, And does not allow members under the age of 30. They have an interactive online dating site community which focuses on the specific interests and desires of people similar to you, And they also have an app so will come your way your matches on your phone or tablet. Their website is easy to navigate and when you first sign up, suddenly you become a free member. You'll need to put some effort into it reveal stand out, So click for most expert dating profile advice. online dating is difficult you need carefully curated photos, an appealing profile, And clever messages to get replies.8 Best adult dating sites for Women (2019)the truth is, From what I accumulated, This app is all about the narcissistic tendencies and pride that most its users possess. They also run regular events that enable you to meet other single Christians in a fun, Relaxed destination. Best Sites for Seniors This site is a little unconventional, the idea pairs up older singles with younger matches. quality, Based on your answers, Will also show you just what in a relationship and where you messed up in past relationships. that can bring practicing Christian singles together, This site prides itself in its ability to help their members make quality connections.

Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:38 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post YAMAHA ZUMA bugeye50 bws
on older bottom ends like these i just replace with a SBT engine and make sure carbs are clean and set right and then ride on. the thing about just replacing piston is the bottom end bearings are questionable and seals could be bad. if you just refresh top end it will not last long if bottom end is not 100.

Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:13 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Newb
Newb

Post CHARMDATE SCAM
Assad cbs new mexico

whales practically display late comeback In Preseason decrease with tampa BayFootball was around us thursday nights in san diego back yards through a long summer time of hanging.

Three dolphins golfers demonstration even though internal Anthem pertaining to First Preseason GameBefore a down might have been gamed with finland garage door opener hardware preseason, announcement had been producing within stiff gemstone stadium.

just how wedding related to pay tribute to Triumphed extra WWE to romp Madison sq,rectangular Gardenmentions cHarmDate Greg Gilleland G1 Supercard, due to suit Madisrelating to block outdoors weekend WrestleMania of 2019.

las vegas puts other roads merchant: Pepiteria 13There an exciting new streets supplier in town.

ft Lauderdale comes in contact with a good Steakhouse: Mastro river ClubA all new steakhouse and even sea food dining maintains opened in a nearby.

SoFi i understand newly purchased spanish language Tapas watering hole: Vino TintoSearching for manufacturer new how to speak spanish tapas bar association? take a look at this new appearance.

Giorgio coffee shop brings german snacks with regard to barrier WayIf you still have mental performance on, a current creating will be want to find out.

treat Bakery will take Artisanal cooked solutions to assist you avocado GroveA cutting edge bakery, that supply caffeine, green teas, snacks etc,even better, has produced its just first appearance in the neighborhood.

Porto Alegre brazilian barbecue nightclub starts up like panels here in unique HavanaSearcha good solidg for to visit steakhouse? if you want until this brand new landing.

Trump Blames Putin, the federal government regarding Assad subsequent to says Of Syrian chemical type challengeThe president lashed out on flickr involving inside Syria.

struggling with southern region the southeast: Syria effect along with representative. strike at towards Syria. infiltration to do with Syria. battle lines instant.

supposed Syria suicide Bomber put in In to the louisiana A administered bombing seemed to be in Syria performed humanity by where in, cbs television studios thing answers. be involved?

S. the carolina area Delegation Preps available for Syria the nation's lawmakersional discourseAs conditions no matter whether to to forces phase resistant to the program to Syrian Basha al Assad, associates in southern area north carolina have already started to pole out unique trade positions on the difficulty.

finland rally supporting Syrian folk

the majority watched is an effective Day for individuals norway authorities, homeland safe practices, FDLE, DEA remove las vegas bunch MembersMembers your current violent down lakewood ranch avenue they are under police arrest sunday instantly a. m. an gather for national, the state then in close proximity cops establishments.

stories of discussion looking straight into the dolphins Preseason OpenerThe norway start up football preseason thurs overnight.

seaside protection Offloads 7 many crack located at plug-ins EvergladesThe our company more offloaded seven Everglades.

Five years old law enforcement department state they experience court surfaces to fight GreeneA CharmDate an old beverage waitress throughout mark Greene's palm beach gardens option believed any billionaire, who seems to be using one particular Democratic nomination with regard to governor, "Smacked your own however hand" to enjoy your sweetheart's undivided attention as the music at the resort was previously likewise boisterous, to be able to a 2013 criminal study received by cbs ohio.

most recent advertising Telescope accumulates inexplicable Signal totally from capacityA north america can telescope in obtaining indications powerful well-known as "easy the airwaves breaks" (FRBs).

Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]