View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 YAMAHA ZUMA bugeye50, bws 
Scooterologist

Post Re: 2004 Zuma50 - 1st Scooter COMPLETE REPAINT/REBUILD
Pig wrote:
Get the Stage6 black racing 19-21mm carb.
A good starting point is 40 on the pilot, 90 on the main jet and the needle in the middle position.
If it's in the budget get an overrange, everything else is stool compared to an overrange.

Thanks for mentioning that. I was worried about where to start when I get my Stage 6 racing 19mm this Thursday.

Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:41 pm
Scooterologist

scooters and mods: 2004 BWS 50 / ZUMA 50
Pig wrote:
Get the Stage6 black racing 19-21mm carb.
A good starting point is 40 on the pilot, 90 on the main jet and the needle in the middle position.
If it's in the budget get an overrange, everything else is stool compared to an overrange.

Thank you!
Still very new to scooters, what is an over range?

I'm really considering spending the extra buck for the 19mm Stage6 MK2

Now I have something to start off on. Thanks

Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:55 am
Scooterologist

An over range variator is like having a really low gear and a really high gear so your lows become lower allowing you
Accelerate and your tops become higher allowing for a higher top speed.

Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:55 pm
Scooterologist

An over range variator is like having a really low gear and a really high gear so your lows become lower allowing you
Accelerate and your tops become higher allowing for a higher top speed.

Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:01 pm
Newb
Newb

Post Charmdate scam reviews
The most famous 'undecided voter' has big issues with Trump

coupled with, ultimately, suggestions of Trump's campaign colluding with Russia: "At the start of the administration, take into consideration am doing my best to, Every story that originates out I'm like, Oh I'm going to give him the advantage of the doubt, i believe way it's that bad, there isn't any way it's that bad. And though the hits keep on coming. It's the next matter, And the following point, And the following thing coming out. And at some point soon, Where there is definitely smoke, may possibly fire. And if even 10% of these false claims is valid, Then there's something to really stress over,

in a timely manner, Bone's red coat lit up social media, With memes including one with an image of his chubby, Mustached face above the question: "How do you protect my job as a card on Guess Who, web to get tens of thousands of retweets. His name soon began trending cyberspace, And popularity increased further when video circulated of Bone taking photographs of the stage with a disposable camera. Less than an hour after the debate, new york city Magazine declared that Bone's "stunning red sweater, Pure and earnest face, And with excitement delivered question about energy sources have boosted him to internet celebrity status,

Bone had no idea about any of this when he left the audience around 10 pm. When he reached the car park and turned on his phone, He noticed he had thousands of new messages on social media. "When I had my car, I split the seat out of my pants and damaged my olive suit, And I had to do a disastrous situation wardrobe change, he explained.

On another happening, While he was driving home after speaking with students at St. Louis college or university, Someone called the local police category and, good incident report, Said he'd shot Bone remarkable wife. The caller said he was still inside your, which in fact had been rigged with explosives, And he previously a "Gun waiting for the police, He told police force to be "looking, When Bone neared his driveway, He found a team of police wearing bulletproof vests and carrying assault rifles on his lawn. He called inside and asked his wife to walk out your front door "Real reluctant, And the police retrieved his 13 year old son, who has been asleep, From his bed. "Then the three of us stand in the front yard in the rain while they sweep the house,

Although no explosives were found on the home, Unearthed comments from his past proved just as dangerous to his public image. After he hosted an Ask Me anything at all on Reddit last October, News providers discovered his chat room history and reported that Bone had called the death of Trayvon Martin "normal" And referred to women that are pregnant in swimsuits as "eye-catching human submarines, He'd also mentioned to perpetrating "Felony rrnsurance plan fraud" simply by forging "Documents to make it look like I had rates so I wouldn't get fired from my pizza delivery job, And he said he'd viewed the nude photos of actress Jennifer Lawrence who were hacked and leaked online. "Maybe she needs to have been more careful with her pics, But the bad guys are the ones who sought them out and looked at them, He has written. "with which I mean guys like me. I saw her butt ditch. I beloved it,

Bone says the Trayvon Martin comment was removed from context. His full post comes to: "It doesn't have any to be one way or the other view here. From what I read about the case the shooting of Trayvon Martin was justified, But from what I've learned of Zimmerman through reports, interview and behavior he is a big ole dookie bird. Bad guy legally kills kid in self defense purposes. Sucks for anyone, Including us as a consequence media f ery, The remark about expectant mothers, according to him, Was meant as fiction. He says his insurance fraud claim was never actually true. It came in response to an AskReddit question in which users were encouraged to admit the most illegal thing they've ever done, And Bone says he do not forget that the truth to impress other Reddit users. "everyone's trying to tell the best story they can tell, And when you look at that in a vacuum, It looks a lot worse than it's truly, While he did forge a car insurance card and showed it to his boss at the pizza shop, He says he never used it to fool the police or file an insurance claim. ultimately, He admits to viewing the Lawrence photos but says his comment was meant to state his regret for having done so.

"If maybe he would focus on actually making the country better instead of crying about the news telling you that you aren't making it better, You could be more advantageous, he tells. "it is ego. you won't have, that include, Headlines coming out saying you happen to be a dummy or a clown, And reconcile that hot russian girl with believing that you're the greatest human in the world. So instead of taking the high road and not watching it, Or hoping change people's minds through action, He eyelashes out with words, Which strikes me as kind of unprofessional, Which is not a quality I'm looking to buy in the leader of the free world,

Why Trump has a lock the actual 2020 GOP nomination

For any other ceo, There are item for a primary challenge. But Trump isn any other ceo.

Donald Trump told Nikki Haley terrible speak her mind. She doing just that.

The UN ambassador is the breakout star of Trump Cabinet. But will she succeed?

The Trigger and time period: parts 2

Did one police shooting help raise the nationalized homicide rate? observers disagree. But many years later, Ferguson and general vicinity St. Louis are still paying a dreadful price.

August 2017Introducing the man who will be most vulnerable Republican in Congress

Mike Coffman has made it through tough races before. But Trump probably will make things much harder.

aug 2017The post mortem issue

you are welcome to the 'post mortem' issue of STATE, Where we do an autopsy of sorts on what happened last year and explore the passions that still linger on both sides of the political spectrum.

July 2017He gained. She spent.

or alternatively: How I Enjoyed Summer By Elegantly Escaping Political conversations With Family, friends, fellow workers, friends, men, husbands, Uncles, aunts, Cousins And Used STATE's Handy Visual Guide To Answer concern That Ruined Thanksgiving, the yuletide season, New Years and spring.

Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3