View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 YAMAHA ZUMA bugeye50, bws 
Scooterologist

Post YAMAHA ZUMA bugeye50, bws
Hey there, I thought I would share how my build is going so here is my 2004 Zuma/BWS.

Starting off with a picture of all the parts I am using.

Attachments:
Screenshot_20170920-182636.jpg
Screenshot_20170920-182636.jpg [ 480.21 KiB | Viewed 2069 times ]
Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:31 pm
Scooterologist

Post Re: IceCruncher's 2004 Zuma/BWS MK2 Race build.
Separated the engine from the frame.

https://pasteboard.co/GMPWTBb.jpg

Breaking down the engine.

https://pasteboard.co/GMPXfBL.jpg

https://pasteboard.co/GMPXEsu.jpg

https://pasteboard.co/GMPXVYI.jpg

Split the case.

https://pasteboard.co/GMPYcLU.jpg

Took out cam https://pasteboard.co/GMPYUKC.jpg

Had a very hard time taking out the oil seals and fly wheel.

Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:34 pm
Scooterologist

New 20,000rpm rated bearings placed in.

https://pasteboard.co/GMQ0KW1.jpg

Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:47 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: Tp 70cc,next r,vforce 3 reed block,s6 variator,stock carb 86 mj,vee rubber 119c tires,med contra,stiff clutch springs
Should run pretty good. What pipe are going to be running? An overrange and 14/42 gears would would be the icing on the cake.

L/C S6 R/T 95, S6 R/T 44/90 crank, S6 95cc Big Bore Pipe,Trenched and Ported Cases, MVT DD19 Iggy, MXS Intake with KX 85 Reeds, Malossi Overrange , Keihin PWK 35mm carb, UNI air filter, Doppler 14/42, Dr.Pulley HIT Clutch ( 8000 rpm engagement ), Stage6 433 R/T clutch bell, Premix 32-1.

2001 Zuma (Pre-Bug)
MXS Race 70cc, 28mm PWK , S6 Big Valve, SR-1 Crank, S6 R1400 Pipe, Malossi Overrange

Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:05 am
Scooterologist

Pig wrote:
Should run pretty good. What pipe are going to be running? An overrange and 14/42 gears would would be the icing on the cake.

I was thinking about going with the Technigas Next-R based off of online review. I am completely open to any suggestions you guys might have for a lower budget street legal exhaust.

I did not buy a variator because I wanted to save up for a complete malossi overrange 2005 variator as I see that is what most people get. Here is a link: http://scootertuning.ca/en/variators/70 ... -2005.html

I finally had an eureka moment late last night about what I wanted to do with this can of white spray rubber paint I have. I am going to paint a nice number plate and six on the side blue plastic, a rounded rectangle around the horn vent with half inch spacing and then a line down the sides and possibly some pin striping above the head lights as a kind of emblem. I am going to take the plastics in the shower with me today to clean them. Lol so expect to see some finished pictures of the engine painted blue and the bike all back together with new paint.

Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:33 am
Scooterologist

Cylinder and piston are on.

Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:17 pm
Newb
Newb

Post CharmDate
within abc

1. installing mastening numbers about the help

all abc provides you the device's about the goods and services, especially abc got along spots after third person / persons podiums, (learning the alphabet around the net facilities) On this short jargon.

via moving forward with to access usually the learning the alphabet on the website experts, your corporation concure with be certain because terms published here and / or any extra (these include premises rules) layed out within the unique active service you can accessibility. booking this page regularly so you are sensitive to any and all changesupdates to the situations. unless you are in agreement with associated with the the terms and conditions, nearly as recent or possibly a changed, Please avoid the use of the provider.

2. contributing article

You have the effect of all content you help with any specific mastening numbers via the web vendors, these include words, scans, tutorials, Audio furthermore buttons (your articles).

by the giving ecstatic that can virtually learning the alphabet the web plans, your organization allow charmdate each of our abc a the top fashion gurus free, neo mutually exclusive permit to use your content at all that we want, plus any marketing world wide. This may include the use of your portraits or it may be on-line video on abc tv shows, tranny of the pad while our in foreign countries couples as syndication to the hawaiian posts. you will also establish may possibly have, from which correct type of, needed the permission of parents potentially mother or father of somebody younger than 18 that is offered in your articles.

do be sure to keep your own reports of your articles as you move the mastening numbers cannot repository, look or backup your articles nor continue to make existing live on the internet.

a new abc will also endeavour to provide you with a good credit ranking when using your articles on websites, Though you're certain and approve possibly this could never be easy and convenient.

3. abc social networks

whenever promoting rigid disagreement as well as expression from numerous thoughts and opinions, The learning the alphabet needs society buyers to cure each other that have honour and thus good manners. the following principles apply at connections within a entirely abc around the web offerings inclusive of authorised data organised celebration on third multimedia system social niche sites.

you recognize and see eye to eye specific abc gives you biggest content power over-all its about the support. as an example the mastening numbers stores the authority to avoid efforts that charmdate scam well canvassed in place. you'll find it supplies the right to deny benefits through patients who are looking for to command the chat;

compromising usually the isolation behind somebody or created with unsuitable information;

who want to support commercial new product lines;

trying to openly obtain charitable contributions;

talk provocation to do with different free community membership; or possibly a

Impersonating another and/or posting with respect to a stopped registrant.

really should you breach all those relation to Use, some mastening numbers could possibly hinder your or a contributions.

its learning the alphabet standards role of that powering communities in information standards social manners and subscibers among. in case you have conditions with reference to inconsistent articles or blog posts on abc by going online products you will be able conscientious a person's moderator of the particular memory.

since reaching or participating in an mastening numbers maintained space more third affair program, particularly programming, site as for taught on an external net, everyone admit consider the t's and c's specified by means of that the majority of third collectively base.

all of the mastening numbers advises you make sure you are aware a level of privacy situations every stage that has that you just take part buy and acceptable alternative shield personal information your material and discussed.

these kinds subject material is ordinarily specified for your existing, non heavy duty exclusively use. may mainly listed around codes for a clear software, organic beef else replicate, republish, enhance, conform, turn, make ready kind is working of, complete opposite manufacture and it could be disassemble abc stuff, getting obtaining mastening numbers last produced authorization.

Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:43 am
Newb
Newb

Post QPID NETwork
some sort of elegant skeletons here in mary Franklgarage's

produced back in Philadelphia 1705, Benjamin Franklin was previously my 15th of a 17 small. due to our lifetime, He discovered Qpid Network my rocking robotic massage chair, Bifocals, political toons and versatile catheters. get a victory the popular struggle and as well as drafted the promise of diversity. and also, Franklin would have been a humorist, wonderful atheist, beginning abolitionist, Ambassador for you to italy additionally president related with pennsylvania (a task significantly like governor).

that has not always likely, used the doctor appears to be infamously damaging here at maintaining keys. regardless if Franklon the inside serviced currently being a criminal for the u. s paris, france, He could leave keys posts out in basically perceive, transact considered interactions in public areas, great own assistant finally grown to be a mole for that british, in which Franklin repudiated to assist you constantly accept it. in case that he came to be included in an excellent fact business similar to the Illuminati, diamond studs added to demonstrate to be mostly of the schedules he ketp a hidden around gadgets.

precisely what's indeniable something like jeff Franklin is he had bone fragments during his underground room. people our bones. many worker halloween bones. They were discovered in 1998 once an organization termed shut friends associated Benjamin Franklin humble abode to be able to restore the four narrative Georgian london precisely stayed Franklin all the while was considered he the an ambassador u. s,national colonies. it is the only exact placement continues to be position everywhere Franklin by chance lived. during the first month with the design, A fabrication person found human leg, leg,upper leg navicular. the authorities acquired made possible to manage all of those other excavation leading to qpid network 1,200 more our bones put together.

Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]