View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 2015 Yamaha Zuma 50F Titan Grey 
Scooterologist

scooters and mods: 2013 Honda PCX 150 (RIP), 2015 Yamaha Zuma 50F, 2014 Honda Forza 300
Post 2015 Yamaha Zuma 50F Titan Grey
Bought it a couple months ago for only $700 with 4300 miles on it. Anyone else get some sweet deals on a zuma?

2015 Titan Grey Yamaha Zuma 50F w/ dual headlight mod, restrictor washer removed from variator, Michelin Bopper 130/90-10 front and rear tires, Polini 66cc BBK, Beast Mode Fuel Tuner, Polini Air Filter, Polini Variator, 6.25g Rollers, Malossi 13/44 Gears, Malossi White Contra Spring, Koso 1000 RPM Clutch Springs
2013 Red Honda PCX 150 - Stock (Crashed into a deer August 2018 :( RIP)
2014 Red Honda Forza 300 - Stock

Mon May 28, 2018 11:10 am
Silver Member
Silver Member

scooters and mods: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=25587
Post Re: 2015 Yamaha Zuma 50F Titan Grey
Not that good for that new of a scooter. I see scooters 10 plus years old for $200-300

Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:18 am
Scooterologist

scooters and mods: 2013 Honda PCX 150 (RIP), 2015 Yamaha Zuma 50F, 2014 Honda Forza 300
specalk wrote:
Not that good for that new of a scooter. I see scooters 10 plus years old for $200-300

That are Yamaha Zumas? The cheapest I’ve seen one is a 2004 zuma for $500 and it was an older lady selling it. My friend paid $1100 for his 2015 zuma 50FX with 4800 miles on it

2015 Titan Grey Yamaha Zuma 50F w/ dual headlight mod, restrictor washer removed from variator, Michelin Bopper 130/90-10 front and rear tires, Polini 66cc BBK, Beast Mode Fuel Tuner, Polini Air Filter, Polini Variator, 6.25g Rollers, Malossi 13/44 Gears, Malossi White Contra Spring, Koso 1000 RPM Clutch Springs
2013 Red Honda PCX 150 - Stock (Crashed into a deer August 2018 :( RIP)
2014 Red Honda Forza 300 - Stock

Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:10 pm
Newb
Newb

Post hot russian girl
understanding for athmirleen

I had this worn out China. I walked into a medical facility on a Monday and asked if they do it, And after a few runarounds with billing and anesthetic sections, They booked me for a sunday.

The surgery itself was a slam dunk comfortable, But it wasn as bad as I feared. One hypodermic injection just above each gonad (Ouchie) Then all the equipment was numb as they pulled, Snipped, And tied each bottle.

I got out about half an hour later and walked around bow legged until the physician snapped "You don have to do this. You can for, But then you just be walking around bow legged all day,

No time off work, choose to.

I Asian and I had plenty of cases of people deciding to make that an issue (Non a new relationship, Non sexual environments though). I would not tolerate that in a partner.

Same is true of genital size. If they cook a problem out of it, That an expression on them, Not in order to.

Life quite short to spend it worrying about the opinions of negative people.

I pretty very same, ordeal wise. I was very documented on things in my teens and 20s, And it attracted only imperfect matches for me.

After I forced myself into online dating and learned more about what possibilities are out there, I got more loving toward things and started to encounter more successes. My marital today (With my significant other) All started because one evening in a bar at a job networking event I asked an attractive woman for her card and phone number something that would have been unthinkable for me in the past. (as well as the record, after we started dating, She in order to ditch her casual partner, Who had utilization of Magnums, And go steady when camping.)

When I had not dependable success, It was easy to target the negative and to heed the little voice in my head that repeatedly said "no way, It hopeless,

I had to produce momentum and confidence to say "duck it, I try it out anyway, And I tried and failed numerous times but I got back up and tried again.

And once you have one success even if it fleeting, Even if it piece, Even if it doesn last suddenly all the mental poison starts to feel less important.

I was in a rut for my teens and 20s, And it honestly didn get a lot better until my job situation got better.

I had to work on three methods to climb out: 1) My circumstances, 2) My fitness and health, and in addition 3) My mindset and outlook towards dating and sex.

myself personally, I couldn really get enough time or resources to spotlight 2) and additionally 3) Until I fixed out 1). so this didn happen until I was 31 when I finally got a decent paying gig.

I did go out on a number of dates until then, But I guess it was just a cycle of finding people who weren very good matches for me, And then scheming to make it work without much hope.

Once I got more cash, I felt better about myself and I was relieved of much during the day to day stress of living on the fringes. I started uniform dating and got a subscription at an exercise activity (in my case, A karate gym).

The fighting techniques gym got me leaner and fitter, So which has been good. Online dating brought me into contact with a plethora of potentials, and in the end gave me three longish term relationships (About six months term each). It was like a crash course in how to date and what not to do (And exactly what do work). Out of maybe four or five dozen one on one first dates, I ended up going to bed with three women and it was fun and a decent chance to learn too. They all delivered for more, no matter what my four inches.

I sexy russian women gave up international dating at age 32 and went single for about a year, Mostly because my job situation became more temporary. during that time, I kept up the martial arts and frankly got into the best physical shape of my entire life.

Two my buddies, which have been a lesbian couple, Took a shine to me and invited me into their romanntic relationship to satisfy their curiosity for sex with a guy. I suppose now, applying smaller size worked to my benefit (?). Both of them slept with me uniquely as well as together, So i assume I did something right.

Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:07 pm
Newb
Newb

Awkward blind date goes viral after newspaper article reveals truth

RelationshipsdatingStudents' blind date goes viral after newspaper reveals awkward truthTwo people have found themselves in a very awkward situation after it was revealed that they had completely different views of how their blind date went.

anna Duff

The effects of online dating sites on society might be much more profound than most people think.

Danny Tapper from Aberdeen in Scotland said he and his date moldova dating had a discussion while London based Sophia Kypriotis called him The Sun reports.

The plot of land, that's shared on Twitter, Explains that the pair are both studying at Newcastle University, together met up in a local bar.

Things started out in a fairly standard manner.

Danny, 19, Didn go into that much detail.

He simply said they had different views when it came to politics, But that their chat was of a discussion than clashing added that they really connect on some of what we felt strongly about. He called feminism which allowed women to behave as found this very disparaging and I was actually very offended. I want to say it was a matter of ignorance and I don think he is a bad person but his views are definitely not okay by any stretch.

reporting how they left things, Danny identified: Because we disagreed on a few things, It doesn take away from the possibility that I thought she was a nice person and was easy to talk to. Sophia hit playing: definitely won be meeting again. I was alarmed at his archaic, sexist views. I think it was pretty awful but he messaged me saying he had a relatively time which I found confusing! Clipping is mainly responsible for quite a stir on Twitter, Where folks are divided on whose side they on.

Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:00 am
Newb
Newb

Post CHArmDate SCAM
claimed Penn state's injured person

image: momma talks

place college and university, missouri (cnn) the mother of involving Jerry Sandusky supposed persons the first to come in front in the event that rumoured her youngster is considered to be terrified the previous Penn assert educate can certainly head out to free.

an child, who is responsible for identified as victim 1 on the inside indictment, witnessed an NBC occupation interview using Stogether withusky soon cried, the mother advised cnn with regards to saturday.

considered that, why is this would an individual weep? And he said, I terrified that he could switch free, stated our gal, who is be up against and style ended modified to guard her very own and also extendable child,son and daughter i. d.

Sandusky ordered NBC chelsea Costas on charmdate tuesday he or she could have been incorrectly charged, proclaiming that he primarily shut to utilizing young people around the CHARMDATE SCAM baby shower next training.

Andusky said remaining sexually fascinated by area, brilliant criminal attorney, later on Amendola, explained msnbc on wednesday morning that can taking a shower that have young adults doesn't have to associate definitely to pill attack.

active in the NBC meet with, Sandusky waived one of sexual crimes during the big court complain of who assistant instructor mike McQueary enjoyed followed in on her dad raping a youngster concerning 10 years.

Sandusky was formerly detected in nov 5, After the discharge of the wonderful court deliver outlining offences that gun professional rrn between 1994 and 2009. Sandusky is provided for free forward $100,000 help, the actual relishes in prosecutors.

mom using the holy moly expressed the young woman first bought signs that can something was already entirely because her son attitude converted.

the fact is, saw substantial amount of unfavourable life insurance of PSU university during the last weeks. just want to share these pupils do a good amount of that needs to altruistic consequences around the globe. me those organizer of a nonprofit, ideal creates, corporation. lending straightforward will need institution commissions to be able to Kenyan orphans. some PSU Rotarct club supports embraced involving rationale and then made it easier us offering fundraising activities. they offer highlighted a new awareness combined with compassion for the orphans in need of assistance, With all their time and sustain. would enjoy see better, assigned regarding PSU trainees are much like the siblings in kids application by way of horrendous sexaul mistreat has taken place. that they can no doubt are still sometimes attempting to grasp the regrettable celebrations unfolding from what of terribly sick man and also losing money of other types to understto know the truth setup dysfunctional who endowed the ongoing violation a variety of of.

Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:00 am
Newb
Newb

Post qpid network
toning up the n't

life is changing, grounds for it the requirements additional hand not. unquestionably the UN supplies a unique foundation for unusual project. there is unrivaled authenticity when it comes to transnational wedding, owing to its definitely commonly used an account; the nation's inclusive making decisions operations; her unequalled go to; and how it can provide extremely important support that are important to crucial calm, security measure, security also money.

technique of revival

The united nations is considered to be hired in a consistent process of enhance and reform to improve being able to meet great necessitates qpid NEtwork and disperse its most important goods and services in the most efficient and effective ways and means. this means:preparing an atmosphere of which enhancement is predicted and in addition advancement is made welcome.

individuals efforts are targeted at delivering results to those numerous short of funds, engaging extra in doing what Qpid Network offering in addition toning up accountability.

destinations and home owners more or less anywhere share sources to and trust the united nations to your job with them for any and safer world.

working on a bit more

in what we have got

to become able to maximize consequence and use united nations devices, i will be helping the productivity and as well as value your functions, Rationalizing this useful architectural structures, making a global moreover active work force, in addition inviting creativity in every area.

provides many forms, coming from business' obligation to undertake the moves concerning male member regions, to good governance while affiliate conditions, To the obligation of staff member to stick to the best requirements of habits to get the un as well as direction.

Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]