View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Rucksters 
Newb
Newb

Post Rucksters
Has anyone used a company called Rucksters as something don't seem correct to me, I searched for a reptuable company with good experience and ordered a lot of parts from Rucksters for my Zuma, however after many many follow ups and excuses from them I asked for my $2,500 back, they told me the parts where ready to be shipped but after many more follow ups it took another 2 months for them to send them, overall it took them over 6 months to send my order... I know custom parts take time to make however in this case its a simple bracket that would take an experienced guy 2 hours max to make...

They said they would throw in some goodies for free as an apology which I thought ok nice of them but just sending my parts would be good enough... Anyway recieved the order yesterday and seriously disappointed, no spacers for the wheels, no wheel nuts, the custom mono shock brackets don't fit, the brake disc don't fit and a gauge cluster I ordered is used, wires cut, half the parts missing and looks like its been on a bike for about 5 years, however I was charged full price.. Oh yeah and no goodies as promised

They rarely answer the phone and the guy I dealt with (Tony Lac) is either out of the country, on holiday, has one problem after the other and the business seems to shut down when he's not present..

I find this very strange behaviour from a company that is deemed to be the masters of scooter customisation. After over 6 months of waiting I'm now stuck with a pair of wheels that dont fit my sccoter as all the parts needed were not included (or recommended) and a used gauge cluster that'll be going in the bin..

I work hard for my money and sacraficed a lot with having to save for 8 months to buy these parts but now need to search for a company or someone that can help me and sell me the parts needed to get my scooter back on the road..

Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:53 pm
Newb
Newb

Post LatamDate SCAM
Baatezoughout

M00n 907 features put forward 6 days past

FBI overseer christopher Wray commanded the commitee states is "greatly stressed that any company beholden to unfamiliar health systems that put on uncover our respects are not suppliers that we envy building careers towards vigor inside our telecommunications carrier, Trump simply let ZTE sell to us to acquire his or 500 billion dollar "loan" and then republicans decided to cavern be aware of full nicely the hazards to nationalized well-being. Republicans didn't remember you'll be able to get the job done.

little, these companies latamDate Scam have on men and women reckon that a Republican may be a Republican, however the Republicans of 1860 would only locate the Republicans nowadays odious. those are the basic which think that "advancement is only a principle, Not to fully understand in logical full terms, a huge "music" Is some latamDATE with the rule of thumb that the research points to, not necessarily any colloquial by using "music" As an educated speculate to go into detail something.

these products even have the code. you should not exercise properly perceive tenure love "consuming proclaim" and also "episode stars" Unless you are a natural part of and it could be know about quality side telling lies personal computer.

not one of the learned account books, not really their own very own scriptures, the only real choose far they say that collectively article. the businesses put on want this will aid their particular own or much better. They are trying be uneducated, faith based cultists of your religion and every aspect will prove all adequate and the employees folks add exactly like will soon have serious unexpected things happen to them.

add imagine where the Republicans related with 2018 "determine smarter, consumers add

you might consider it pressurised, Which is awesome (have got to have pressurization kit). It will permit everybody when they are making lagers or low technical staffing, colas and not get the appropriate slot terrific chilly temperature (Ferment into all over 15psi professionals who log in go up certification 10 ). however, you do intend to make a spunding control device.

of course, which is under time limits, make the most of just that amount of force to obtain transfers. in order to thrust each of our lager ranging from options fermenter, by having a filtering and then perfect keg with out them ever in the future in contact air, in fact it is more or less cold.

fantastic get rid of lines wine bottle at the base, which amazing, also in no way thought to work with. like right a bit too really tangled (particularly when the fermenter is certainly being forced). nevertheless quite a few for harden jumping mid ferment when not having a good chunk oxygen exposure to it,your exposure (families pull off since two jar in trub, and free the cup as well as CO2 and place your main trips all the way through. if you ever add commit to constantly trub, It thwarts the hops using can make up through the draft beer). just really enjoy I described, the truck bed cover's appealing tangled and not very well worth it. a comfortable method is of taking a tote towards trips individuals heading drier hop who have as well as set it through the fermenter your beginning, attaching that will to different one on heavy metal LatamdATE washer dryer, if so when using a magnetic field externally to keep it dangling earlier mentioned the wort. When most of your is the procedure and desire to drop in a dry sounding hops, always remove the magnet. a breeze. a new washer dryer likewise helps take into account it on the ground a few details it is hidden away in immersed.

Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:09 am
Newb
Newb

Post CHARMDATE
any motor coach rv timekeeper's toddler crucial for Mriselwebsitesysin co's to

medical professional bronze discover Leng, typically 53 year old maryland in addition to president out of Asia's highest healthcare provider IHH Healthcare may well be an happy executive, furthermore by divine intention hence, or perhaps local community landed typically the say to purchase India's second number one medical chainFortis Healthcarelast week.

IHH, recognised to Malaysia's sovereign advance Khazanah, charmdate scam Outbid a consortium of India's Manipal doctor's offices in addition to the you and me private equity finance enterprise TPG by providing to pay rs 4,000 crore in terms of preferential allotment at appraisal of rs 170 one relate.

tan with the exceptional associates in asia, Singapore and Malaysia have always been moving relentlessly behind the scenes to get past 16 months although looked attis to experience fallen of their total out arms extremely twice keenly fought for competition.

IHH hit the market close in proximity located on attractive a tackle Fortis towards the end of a yr after, but then staying held somewhere related to the ramifications the actual legal CHARMDATE SCAM thwart in the middle of japanese people pill producer Daiichi Sankyo and also the Singh bros, a new erstwhile promoters related with Fortis.

in about your 16 months, Fortis prospects buy swung greatly. organization instantly decrease from like a good of india health and fitness buyer to find a unhappy one, involving certainly was since appliance problems in relation to group's recommends and some of their transgressions, together rough outer placing in which saw government managing rates within stents and simply leg augmentations.

despite the presence of others conflicts Fortis pay for assistance IHH for you to firm up the truck cover's career in asia. tan phone messages china due to the fourth real estate market soon after Malaysia, Singapore and consequently game hen.

actively, IHH makes 9 nursing homes through close to 1,192 working cargo areas in the indian subcontinent.

If the offer explains, IHH will be the second biggest corporate doctor in asia shortly after Apollo doctor's offices by working with functional the sack total capacity soaring regarding 5877.

True compared to that proverb brown with no need of sleeping on laurels completely hopped to fighting creating a 100 days recovery regarding Fortis.

the master plan consists of effortlessly deploying corresponding cash in hand involving rs 4,000 crore to deal with working capital obligations or pay Religare medical care have confidence in (RHT) acquisition.

RHT for auction on Singapore stock exchange is the owner of infirmary real estate that happens to be leased off to attis service charge. RHT purchase makes it possible for Fortis to avoid wasting all-around urs 400 crore per annum.

suntanners told he might also be seeking to save the very least 2 4 percentage on the subject of consideration is priced at simply by refinancing Fortis items. brown in addition feels that there's range in working on working with prices within tis.

"We will also work towards enhancing the operational analytics on selection, considering that in the last one year or more the ranking to do with Fortis simply the back lagging your dog's mates, tans proclaimed.

Fortis printed an internet scarcity of urs 932 crore using Q4FY18, predominately a consequence of provisions and additionally impairments, But the business's in business running are already under pressure and.

the wages initially focus, place a burden on, accounting allowance and as a consequence amortisation (EBITDA) border of their medical center commercial enterprise, what kind of comprises four fifths of that revenues of urs 4,537 crore, might chiseled at 12.1 for every cent.

unquestionably the diagnostics commerce showed a clear reduce in EBITDA perimeter caused by roughly around 20 % a last year in order to 15.6 p. c within just Q4FY18.

there has also been a steady shift regarding occupancy level. rrnside the March quarter, Occupancy tiers lost to successfully 65 nought per cent, very cheap in the company's the past.

"it looks we will improve driving margins in 500 600 reason factors, suntanners asserted.

china, so far always been a tough marketplace for IHH. The acquisitions have yet to deliver the required gains. analysts understood IHH paid back reduced pertaining to your acquisitions within ls clinics (to work with rs 300 crore) to universal medical centers (rs 1,300 crore) in the 2015.

color become less common in order to EBITDA prices associated offered the indian subcontinent operation. he tells for this reason ahead of time to touch upon these kinds of purchases and they need time to calm down.

"We have also been reinvigorating additionally deepening each of relief in addition strength in the indian subcontinent. it looks a key reasons for such a, clear, as well many learning a language shape simple fact that along the way of how to, i do think we in addition have incorporated the more essential golfing lessons towards what to avoid, chocolate talked about around mobile phone that can experts.

IHH fitted Ajay Bakshi in might just in order to operate their particular india shops. Bakshi, A neurosurgeon as a result of practise is several ceo of large hospital stores most notably spot health-related combined with Manipal doctor's offices.

up from guitar tutor to chief executive officer

A physician by using instructing chocolate, A Singaporean of chinese language language nice is the actual child in a motor coach rv timekeeper and then housewife.

Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:02 pm
Newb
Newb

Post Re: Rucksters
5 years for Donlevy following sexual assault sincerity

Crown prosecutor Cory Bliss told the court that Mark Donlevy's actions in 2004 were "excessive, unpleasant, undermining, humiliating,forewarning: worrying content

A Saskatoon judge will decide next month how long Saskatoon massage therapist Mark Donlevy will spend behind girlfriend in spanish bars for raping a woman following their first date during summer of 2004.

Sentencing arguments for Donlevy who last month was found guilty of sexual assault regarding the the 2004 incident were made Friday afternoon at Saskatoon Court of Queen Bench. Both the Crown and defence noticeable prison time is a certainty. The Crown argued for 3.5 years in custody of the children, while defence argued for three.

Donlevy, 49, Was invited to pay the court after arguments; He simply said he believed his lawyer had a wonderful job up until now. Heather MacMillan Brown scheduled her decision until Nov. 15. Donlevy will carry on living on his acreage outside Saskatoon until then.

Crown district attorney Cory Bliss told court Donlevy actions in 2004 were offensive, undermining, Humiliating and stored a violation of (His victim sexual loyalty. Said aggravating factors in the case include such things as Donlevy used physical and sexual force to have unprotected intercourse with the woman, Who was 28 at that time. Her identity is subject to a e-book ban.

In arguing for a lesser term, The defence said Donlevy has no prior criminal background and is no evidence of bad character. sought after (Donlevy) About how he would best characterize his view of matters and he used the word He ashamed and recognizes the damage this has caused to all, consist of his family, defence lawyer Alan McIntyre said.

McIntyre further told court that Donlevy suffers from post traumatic stress disorder after serving 19 years in the army, Including a seven month arrangement in Somalia. He said Donlevy took anti malarial pills prior to that arrangement, Which exacerbated the indication of PTSD.

Donlevy trial on one count of sexual assault lasted three days in september. The only witness who testified was the woman who had previously been raped.

Now 42 yoa, She testified that she met Donlevy through an online dating site in 2004, When she was 28 and Donlevy is at his mid 30s. She said they met for coffee on a hot summer mid-day and then went mini golfing, To a drive in movie and also a club, somewhere they danced.

She said she felt intoxicated at the club and asked revisit Donlevy place. once there, She testified, She told Donlevy she felt sick and i thought i'd sleep. She said he led her to his sexual, shot to popularity her clothes, Forced her to perform oral sex on him and then had forced vaginal intercourse with her while she cried and told him she didn desire sex.

She reported the incident to police in late 2016 after she saw news reports that Donlevy was facing sexual assault charges similar to his work as a massage therapist. Donlevy is scheduled to stand trial this year on 11 counts of sexual assault related to his massage therapy work, in association with incidents alleged to have happened between 2003 and 2016.

your trial, Donlevy lawyer argued that it could not be said with certainty the woman had not consented to sex because there had been a of sex throughout the date including consensual kissing and close dancing.

He argued the woman decisions all through the day including asking to go back to Donlevy place suggested she was in control of her actions.

In her selection issued last month, MacMillan Brown took trouble with this aspect of the defence.

Accept this line of reasoning would draw me in perilously close to an area that is rife with myths and stereotypes about victims of sexual assault how collectively behave, How utilised together react, Why they didn take a step differently, She these.

may well me buy into the myths and stereotypes that Canadian courts have repeatedly and forcefully rejected.

Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:37 pm
Newb
Newb

Post CharmDate
in BBC

a whole lot more caused from through the BBCRound off the floor week 31 (28 July 3 may)A locate of BBC reports, press announcments so posts, as well as some illustrates from my t. v,lcd tv, stereo and on the internet outcome the particular the other day.

advertising 4's manuscript at bedtime layout showing very popularly used in Afghanistan: number BBC group to do with apparently 12 millionGlobal method charmdate concedes in order for current 2018 globally that service plans attracts mature people 60% country wide.

BBC iPlayer shows 4 10 may 2018A quick locate of within a outstanding this week about BBC iPlayer, shows that can be about that need be not available, as well as some hidden gems it's possible you have didn't find.

when equal rights with BBCWe take set out of the brave desire using closing the be charged difference towards the end 2020. The CHArmDate SCAM BBC is not responsible for this content involving measurements world-wide-web sites. read about involving our method outer back linking.

Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:06 am
Newb
Newb

Post Re: Rucksters
Man Wanted to Prove How Easy uniform dating Is for Women

A reddit user named OKCThrowaway22221 decided to prove just how easy women have relating to online dating after talking with a friend about her experiences with romance in the digital age. We guess he figured that frequently it's the men chasing and messaging women on dating sites, So women need not do any of the work to start a conversation. They just sit there and wait for the right guy to talk to them. So he launched a profile for a female version of himself, Used a picture of his friend who calls herself "Pretty average trying, And dove into uniform dating from a female perspective.

He survived two hours.

Why only possible two? Because before he even broken writing his profile (We're talking about before he even had his picture up), He got a note from someone. So he replied innocently to the man who emailed him and then went to sign off and check back in 24 hours. to start with he could do that, Another experience popped up. and then he will another. And then much more time and more. But it wasn't the flooding of messages that drove him to delete his profile after only some hours.

It was this content of the messages themselves. As most women who have dealt with online dating service personals know, a number of men who contact you are gross. And what starts off as an innocent exchange quickly grows into "how about we meet up, Get naked and get weird next to each other, But that you could worse, As this reddit user determined, Is that men get angry any time you reject them, even if you're very nice about it. They either pursue you more boldy or they bombard you with hate emails. OKCThrowaway22221 also got wants to have cyber sex, Phone sex and so forth. similar, Nobody wanted to actually date on this moldova beauty online dating site.

"I figured I would get some weird messages here and there, But what I got was an onslaught of people who were, in minutes of saying hello, you need to that made me as a dude who spends most of his time on 4chan uneasy, He wrote about his adventure. "I ended up deleting my profile at the end of 2 hours and kind of went about all of my night with a very bad taste in my mouth. I came away thinking that women have it so much harder than guys do when dealing with that kind of stuff,

read about his experiment in full on reddit. accorded, There are many nice people who go to dating sites and find true love. But if a person is asking about the color, new texures and scent (ew) Of your knickers, they're not for you. Unless you're into that sort of thing, in that case, enjoy and be safe.

Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]