View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Rucksters 
Newb
Newb

Post Rucksters
Has anyone used a company called Rucksters as something don't seem correct to me, I searched for a reptuable company with good experience and ordered a lot of parts from Rucksters for my Zuma, however after many many follow ups and excuses from them I asked for my $2,500 back, they told me the parts where ready to be shipped but after many more follow ups it took another 2 months for them to send them, overall it took them over 6 months to send my order... I know custom parts take time to make however in this case its a simple bracket that would take an experienced guy 2 hours max to make...

They said they would throw in some goodies for free as an apology which I thought ok nice of them but just sending my parts would be good enough... Anyway recieved the order yesterday and seriously disappointed, no spacers for the wheels, no wheel nuts, the custom mono shock brackets don't fit, the brake disc don't fit and a gauge cluster I ordered is used, wires cut, half the parts missing and looks like its been on a bike for about 5 years, however I was charged full price.. Oh yeah and no goodies as promised

They rarely answer the phone and the guy I dealt with (Tony Lac) is either out of the country, on holiday, has one problem after the other and the business seems to shut down when he's not present..

I find this very strange behaviour from a company that is deemed to be the masters of scooter customisation. After over 6 months of waiting I'm now stuck with a pair of wheels that dont fit my sccoter as all the parts needed were not included (or recommended) and a used gauge cluster that'll be going in the bin..

I work hard for my money and sacraficed a lot with having to save for 8 months to buy these parts but now need to search for a company or someone that can help me and sell me the parts needed to get my scooter back on the road..

Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]