View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 How should I modify my Zuma? 
Newb
Newb

Post How should I modify my Zuma?
I have an 01 Zuma 50. It's bone stock and does around 40 mph. I want to mod my scooter to get more speed. The first thing I plan to do is derestrict it. Does anybody have a good how to video on that? After derestriction I don't know what to do. Looking for advice. I'm willing to spend a couple hundred bucks, but not much more than that. I'm willing to lose a bit of acceleration in order to gain speed. This will be a daily driver so it needs to be reliable. I don't care about legality (I'm willing to use a big bore kit, racing parts, etc.).

Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:25 am
Silver Member
Silver Member

scooters and mods: 2 2004 Vinos 2004 Zuma
Post Re: How should I modify my Zuma?
i answred this in another post

2004 Vino Malossi sport 70cc Malossi Wild Lion pipe malossi multivar 6.5 sliders green polini clutch springs stock carb 75 mikuni main one clip rich 47.5 mph Michelin S1 90/90/10 rear tire Michelin S1 3" x 10 up front

2004 Zuma Malossi sport 70 cc Technigas next r 2008 zuma torque driver polini high speed variator 5.5 grams sliders malossi delta clutch yellow contra yellow clutch springs Stock Carb 84 main jet 46 pilot jet needle 1 clip rich stock athena 14/42 gears 11 to 1 final ratio 56 mph

2005 Eton Beamer (Taiwan Zuma Clone) Airsal sport 70cc 9200 peak rpm top speed 42 77.5 mikuni jet needle 1 clip rich (sold)

Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:42 pm
Newb
Newb

Post latamDate Scam
being seen wearing Olympian Ibtihaj Muhammad

producer along with barbie gives declared and also trade a doll patterned correct after Ibtihaj latamdate Muhammad, a united states fencer which people competed in hang around summers olympics while wearing a hijab.

Mattel corporation. explained the actual girl doll will be about the latamdate scam next autumn. The toy doll is system of the barbie "Shero" row why honors girls that change border. more than dolls suffer packaged together gymnast Gabby Douglas and simply "Selma" home Ava DuVernay.

Muhammad, The first yankee for also compete inside LatamDate Scam olympic games with a hijab, achieved a bronze honor in fencing while using 2016 Rio quests.

"there was clearly such an abundance inside regards to toy who was crucial you me, the wife told. "I termed as a kid experienced cajolled to gain with superior hind legs, And athletic activity taught me to take my body and to adore along with the level that could produce. I imagine that that have deep hip and legs reduced the problem make a killing a honor with olympic games, So i need to excellent leg holes currently being a lot more, increased running calves, level hind legs. and that i am distinctly in eyeliner, So i wanted a solid winged people sight. in addition to Mattel listened to every aspect, pretty much everything seriously to go the pad from the hijab.

Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:09 am
Newb
Newb

Post Re: How should I modify my Zuma?
London olympic games

Michael Phelps of the us,our great country competes in heat 4 of the Men's 200m Individual Medley on Day 5 of the London 2012 Olympic Games at the Aquatics Center on Aug. 1, 2012 in london, the uk.

loan: Adam Pretty/Getty visuals

Saori Kimura 18 of Japan spikes the ball as Prisilla Altagracia Rivera Brens 14 and Candida Estefany Arias Perez 8 of Dominican Republic defend during Women's Volleyball on Day 5 of the London 2012 olympic games at Earls Court on Aug. Inostroza Budinich of Chile competes against Max Heinzer of Switzerland in the Men's Individual Epee round of 32 match on Day 5 of the London 2012 olympics at ExCeL on Aug. 1, 2012.

consumer credit: Hannah Johnston/Getty depictions

Felix Ekpo of Nigeria competes in the Men's 77kg weight training on Day 5 of the London 2012 Olympic Games at ExCeL on Aug. 1, 2012.

consumer credit: Rob Carr/Getty illustrations

Linn Jorum Sulland of Norway is defended by Haein Sim and Im Jeong Choi of Korea in the Women's Preliminaries Group B handball match between Norway and Korea on Day 5 of the London 2012 olympics at The Copper Box on Aug. 1, 2012.

credibility: Rob Carr/Getty illustrations

Lin Dan of China returns against Taufik Hidayat of philippines in their Men?S Singles Badminton on Day 5 of the London 2012 olympics at Wembley Arena at Wembley Arena on Aug. 1, 2012.

consumer credit rating: eric Regan/Getty Images

A detailed view is seen during the Women's 25m Pistol Shooting training course on Day 5 of the London 2012 Olympic Games at The Royal Artillery Barracks on Aug. 1, 2012.

rating: Lars Baron/Getty footage

(From business) Sebastian Stoss of Austria and Derya Buyukuncu of Turkey compete in heat 1 of the Men's 200m Backstroke on Day 5 of the London 2012 olympics at the Aquatics Center on Aug. 1, 2012.

charge: Clive Rose/Getty designs

Dae Nam song of Korea (bright white) Competes with Juan Romero of Uruguay during the Men's 90 kg Judo on Day 5 of the ukraine date London 2012 olympics at ExCeL on Aug. 1, 2012.

loan: Ezra Shaw/Getty design

(for top) deborah Sjostrom of Sweden, Britta Steffen of Germany and Amy Smith of Great Britain compete in heat 6 of the Women's 100m Freestyle on Day 5 of the London 2012 olympic games at the Aquatics Center on Aug. 1, 2012.

credit cards: Al Bello/Getty photo files

Ryan Lochte of usa competes in heat 5 of the Men's 200m Backstroke on Day 5 of the London 2012 Olympic Games at the Aquatics Center on Aug. 1, 2012.

consumer credit score: Clive Rose/Getty visions

Mathias Raymond of Monaco reacts after the Men's Single Sculls on Day 5 of the London 2012 olympic games at Eton Dorney on Aug. 1, 2012.

Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]