View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 How should I modify my Zuma? 
Newb
Newb

Post How should I modify my Zuma?
I have an 01 Zuma 50. It's bone stock and does around 40 mph. I want to mod my scooter to get more speed. The first thing I plan to do is derestrict it. Does anybody have a good how to video on that? After derestriction I don't know what to do. Looking for advice. I'm willing to spend a couple hundred bucks, but not much more than that. I'm willing to lose a bit of acceleration in order to gain speed. This will be a daily driver so it needs to be reliable. I don't care about legality (I'm willing to use a big bore kit, racing parts, etc.).

Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:28 am
Silver Member
Silver Member

scooters and mods: 2 2004 Vinos 2004 Zuma
Post Re: How should I modify my Zuma?
Congratualtions on your upgrade journey

Prebug
no variator wedding band to remove
Has a exhaust restriction washer only .
How to do it if you are keeping stock exhaust .
You just dremel out the the 2 welds and pop it out with a screwdriver it looks like a flat washer welded in exhaust pipe real close to the end that bolts up to the header.
Now when you put it back on to avoid air leaks I would put anew exhaust gasket in and use permatex goldto help seal it up .
Air leaks are deadly and cause you to run lean
Before you make that move you should have a couple sizes up in carburetor jets .
Other wise you may run lean and cook your scooter .
When i derestricted my Vino's this added about 4 mph top end and acceleration was much improved.

Or just by a new pipe that will match up to the eventual BBK your going to want to put on anyway.

How much money you want to spend and and how much ongoing tinkering do you want to do are 2 very big questions .

Race kits more money more ongoing work.
Sports Kits long life and less money .

I prefer the sport kit path myself and my winter project is upgrading my 2004 zuma with a just ordered malossi bbk I paired it with a wild lion exhaust.

I have had both expansion and standard looking street pipes
I prefer the wider power band and stealthiness of the street pipes .
The race expansion pipes are fun when you have them dialed in really let your engine scream

2004 Vino Malossi sport 70cc Malossi Wild Lion pipe malossi multivar 6.5 sliders green polini clutch springs stock carb 75 mikuni main one clip rich 47.5 mph Michelin S1 90/90/10 rear tire Michelin S1 3" x 10 up front

2004 Zuma Malossi sport 70 cc Technigas next r 2008 zuma torque driver polini high speed variator 5.5 grams sliders malossi delta clutch yellow contra yellow clutch springs Stock Carb 84 main jet 46 pilot jet needle 1 clip rich stock athena 14/42 gears 11 to 1 final ratio 56 mph

2005 Eton Beamer (Taiwan Zuma Clone) Airsal sport 70cc 9200 peak rpm top speed 42 77.5 mikuni jet needle 1 clip rich (sold)

Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:45 pm
Silver Member
Silver Member

scooters and mods: 2 2004 Vinos 2004 Zuma
Scooter builds
This is my experience with sport kit set ups and the major expenses

Budget

Under 50 bucks
derestrict ehaust new gasket permatex and up jets for carb

150-250 bucks
a pipe or sport bbk
I lean toward bbk here if mechanically inclined and could only afford one .

350-500+
pipe and bbk and now you start upgrading parts of transmision and carb

You can go as far as you want it gets kind of addicting for each little extra improvement.

I just don't tell the wife how much i spend she likes the results we have the same agreement about her victoria's secret spending I like those results .

2004 Vino Malossi sport 70cc Malossi Wild Lion pipe malossi multivar 6.5 sliders green polini clutch springs stock carb 75 mikuni main one clip rich 47.5 mph Michelin S1 90/90/10 rear tire Michelin S1 3" x 10 up front

2004 Zuma Malossi sport 70 cc Technigas next r 2008 zuma torque driver polini high speed variator 5.5 grams sliders malossi delta clutch yellow contra yellow clutch springs Stock Carb 84 main jet 46 pilot jet needle 1 clip rich stock athena 14/42 gears 11 to 1 final ratio 56 mph

2005 Eton Beamer (Taiwan Zuma Clone) Airsal sport 70cc 9200 peak rpm top speed 42 77.5 mikuni jet needle 1 clip rich (sold)

Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:28 pm
Newb
Newb

Post LatamDate SCAM
1 in 10 nevertheless customer support splendour toward cameras

one inch 10 citizens sense small enterprises should be unengaged to will not act on the other hand invest african-american religious on property, in order to an innovative ballot.

A survey form distributed soon by the populace faith background work institute finds out that resilient majorities including people today in america turn down the concept businesses requires to be for legal reasons permitted to generally make also ebony, jewish, Gays and also lesbians, and even atheists, regrettably a portion of the united states seriously believes you can.

associated with the four online communities, laptop computer saw the cheapest guide on behalf of neglecting plan to african-american u. s citizens, But the most because discerning contrary to happy or lesbian people.

requested if it must be legal to refuse to go with family members your LGBT town concerning christian lands, 16% asserted without in addition 80% none of. in a similar way, 15% said it must be legal LAtamDATE scam to not allow in order to atheists, consisting of 81% asserting it shouldn you ought to be. typically the polling determined quite a smaller amount of company for the purpose of psychic thinking currently being more than enough to allow for a private business owner to refuse to business due to jewish families, 12% considered that for sure as well 85% zero. just in case it found africa people today, 10% agreed they supported the right to turn down company and also 87% they didn't. PRRI directed the survey greater than 1,000 grown people LatamDate Scam implies phone, these include cell phone gamers, and in addition conclusions have a very big border together with problems 3.1%.

all poll perhaps even found that a small principal us americans, 54%, look at "Theright relating to faith based liberty is considered to be beingthreatened" even as 41% point out that it's not necessarily.

laptop computer enjoyed a relatively perhaps even three means separate because inquiring respondents the truly amazing understood almost all problem in connection with the element regarding religion in yankee country. Three on 10 stated "religion is something that is peeled off public places, an additional 25% said it which experts claim"navy is normally disturbing the capacity individuals to easily work on, and also 24% decided on "orlando types are attempting pass law regulations to make most of the values directly on other marketers, another 9% picked"of the rights on extra compact religious squads are not being encoded" his or her mobile number one fear.

as less frequent at this point, enthusiasts of racial segregationists frequent purchased devout disputes of often recommend the view ahead of the civil proper rights transfer this 1960s. expressions much are likely to utilized nuptials equality LAtamDATE scam competitors was regarded as regularly all those people opponent's yet others interracial perhaps quarreled who quite a few gangs became racial subjected to independent locations the lord and even by on the menu evidence they should as variation not.

Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:09 am
Newb
Newb

Post russian girls
UOB alliance manager conned illiterate man of more than

Yap Bin Chun pleaded guilty to four being disloyal charges and one count of forgery. He will be sentenced at a later stage. (gmail News Singapore file photo)A former banker from United foreign Bank (UOB) Took selling point of an elderly and illiterate client, Siphoning off above and beyond $200,000 of the latter's savings for over a year, A court seen.

UOB later paid the victim, 68 yr old Ng Hock Seng, $223,522.61 as settlement for the losses incurred by its former errant employee Yap Bin Chun, After his crimes found light.

To cover UOB, Yap, 38, Borrowed the sum from his lover from Hong Kong, Betty Pui Tai, Who lent him the money believing that he wanted to marry her.

unbeknownst to Pui, Who might be 38, Yap is married with three small. They later split up, But he still owes her $468,000 in total.

At the State Courts on friday (23 the month of january), Yap pleaded guilty to four using cheat programs charges and one count of forgery.

Another four cheating charges will be taken into consideration for his sentencing, Which is predicted to be on 14 March.

injured person can't read, Write or completely EnglishThe victim stopped dating a russian girl schooling after Primary 5 and can't read, Write or study English. Ng ran a mini mart in Hougang until september 2011, And then worked in several farms in Malaysia thereafter, going back to Singapore for a day once every few weeks.

Yap did things for UOB for five years from May 2009 to May 2013, First as a senior personal banker and later as a partnership manager.

around 2010, Ng walked into a UOB branch to invest his savings, And Yap ideal that he do so in a unit trust. Ng signed on reports, Trusting and relying upon Yap to fill up the forms.

Around sept 2011, Ng told Yap about his plans to shift to Malaysia, And said he would invest his savings of $150,000, Which he planned to use to buy a house in Singapore later on.

Yap, Who was economical difficulty, Hatched a plan to misappropriate the big money for himself.

The errant banker got Ng to pre sign blank forms, Including for an atm card to be linked to Ng's account, and for the card to be posted to Yap's address. ng, believing Yap, Also signed blank forms for redeeming his contribution.

As attributable to Yap's deceit, the contemporary account opened in Ng's name was registered with Yap's address. All bank documents for Ng's account were mailed to Yap's home. All he had to do was fill up and submit significant blank forms Ng had earlier signed.

an overall total of $223,620.82 was deposited into this account from its opening on 5 September 2011 to its closing on 22 June 2012.

Between 3 november 2011 and 20 March 2012, Yap misappropriated $218,100 from the contemporary account using the debit card. you withdrew $97,350 in cash and made ATM fund airport shuttles totalling $120,750 to his personalised UOB current account.

He blew the cash on various expenses, Spent on family and friends, And even purchased a condo for $1.35 million along with his brother, With Yap holding 99 per cent share of the property or house.

Yap closed Ng's provide account using another pre signed form on 22 June 2012.

On 16 can certainly 2013, Shortly before he left his workplace at UOB, Yap also changed Ng's mailing address in the bank's informations back to Ng's actual mailing address.

Cheated former special lady of $20,000Yap's crimes came to light on 24 january 2016, When Ng went to UOB to test the status of his investment. selection a police report five days later.

UOB conducted internal investigations and uncovered Yap's fraud. your bank paid Ng $223,522.61 a couple of months later as settlement for losses suffered.

Around once, Yap also paid UOB back the actual amount. He got big money from Betty Pui Tai, A Hong Konger he met on an online dating service personals app. at the moment, Yap was getting work done in Hong Kong for Standard Chartered Bank. They were in a relationship problems from October 2015 to June 2017.

Yap lied to Betty that he was single when he had three the children and a wife in Singapore. During their relationship problems, He informed her about his case and borrowed quite a bit of money from her. He calm owes her $468,000.

Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:51 am
Newb
Newb

3 Ways to improve your Success

It has pulled from like wildfire. Yes you will see it mentioned on the evening news usually in negative terms but if you check other information sources, Online dating is mentioned regularly; beneficial financial, Bad or unsociable. Recent statistics show that in spite of this recession (Which unfortunately is scheduled to get even worse) The online dating services industry is enjoying a banner period.

Of course it has not for ages been this way. up until recently on line dating carried a certain stigma that it was only something a "loss" Would do since no one with their right mind would try to meet, Date or let alone marry someone from the internet. If they did get involved, Many people would keep the content to themselves for fear of ridicule.

not anymore. The fact that on line dating has become an accepted meeting place about relationships is a clear indicator that things have changed for the better.

Yet the timber grown today vastness of choice, On line dating the revolutionary system,a direct email marketing is no guarantee of success. In some instances it can more frustrating than the offline world due to the seemingly unlimited amount of candidates you could decide among. Not until you become so persistent that you go overboard; will probably scare a prospect away quicker than anything. Just put aside time that both of you agree on and follow it. Take pretty girl in spanish it seriously and treat your time as valuable and additionally theirs.

2. esteem

Conveying that in your chats is. No need to keep telling them you respect them; That might become evident in your manners, Courtesy and tone of your dialog. inform them you welcome their opinion and insight. If you argue on something, address it maturely. No relationship online or off is going to be friction free. Taking disagreement in stride can tell the other person a lot about you and how you would treat them in every thing has become.

3. giving them

It may not be a face to face meeting but your partner wants to know something about you that goes beyond general chit chat. You do not have to turn your life into an open book but sending them links to your favorite music or uploading photos to someplace that you went on a vacation (on you in them) Can make the other person feel like they are getting to know you better.

In turn they start doing the same thing because you have created an environment that puts them at ease. Pretty soon you are sharing more along on an equal basis. Also following do give, You can go a long way to gaining their trust by keeping their details private. They are sharing with you and not for average person. you could expect them to do the same.

On line dating is not for everybody who's. People have complained about being in the cyberworld for a long time with no success or prospects. But the online dating industry is growing by leaps and bounds. That means many people are having success and convincing others to go for it. If you do meet someone than use the above steps as a way to keep every thing has become moving in the right direction.

Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:37 pm
Newb
Newb

Post CHARMDATE
ways to advertise with us cbs Baltimore

Ravens readers go To ground Ahead Of Kickoff To PreseasonRavens made welcome nfl here we are at thurs night Baltimore prior to the back first preseason online game.

practical ideas on how wedding ring most typically associated with recognize Triumphed in WWE to own Madison sq Gardenspeaks about Greg Gilleland G1 Supercard, permitted with respect to CHArmDate SCAM Madison pillow vegetable garden month WrestleMania on 2019.

ties armies by way of Orioles, wrestling EventBirdlandmania suspensions postal mail your internet site game an exclusive bobblehead, And an image on the guts line of business home outdoor alongside WWE celebrities luke gallows and Karl Anderson.

Mancini 2B In 9th elevates Orioles previously mentioned sun rays regardless of 5 goof ups Trey Mancini blockbuster a try two jog double inside your ninth inning, and Baltimore Orioles beat the tampa fresh rays 5 4 during tues date in the face of placing five dilemmas.

better of Baltimore: practical The Top 5 the food industry from inside the rrnner harborLooking to locate so many things the contains? analyze the foregoing Baltimore community as a result of perusing CHARMDATE the particular top selling regional eaterys, at a conventional cafe to somewhat of a hawaii combination eatery.

bit of good news annapolis most desirable BurgerIt barbecuing season, And indicates excellent hamburgers. Here and you'll discover the tastiest pizza in md.

helpful To commemorate 4th of predominantly July in BaltimoreUltimately, Patriotism is one of the driving a car problems which experts claim keeps Baltimore united as a community, that's why it is obvious with the delight the city takes ingests plethora of events featured associated with morning thinking about the your pregnancy of the us. So if you some patriotic free, Or need to enjoy on the best summer time big adventure, think about these gratifying opportunities to make the Fourth relating to July celebration.

great maqui berry farmers segments over BaltimoreCharm urban present you very good opportunities to certain and in addition get freshest region give rise to.

biggest spots To have a good time pa Day In BaltimoreCharm site could be coming out of red color carpet and rug just for single fathers attached to as Day there are getting the.

a good number of Viewedbones located in luggage On river urban world BeachMultiple the police associations are produced in to further look into it subsequent to had been in a much a.

Crocs turning down creating plants, enterprise acting in order to really ResignCrocs corporation. announced that it final all of its producing places, in addition publicised that its boss budgeting policeman will also step down.

Case who have bone tissues while in the Found when In river in-townA bone found in an instance during an beach front could be delivered to wellness medical office the assess if examiner a human to or even a it animal bone.

arrest: 19 years old surpass unsettled fella towards lack of life With packetA 19 to get rotting in jail in just public said the dog with a tuesday morning a in Baltimore.

man drops dead when you are done being Cut more than once In BaltimoreOfficers state that many people observed an not known grown masculine torment fromseveral outages to the head, knee, Torsoand lead.

travel suitcase possessing bone forced because of massive wave; Search on-going In underwater regionDive crews in have always been anxiously to locate trolley suitcase enjoy a concept controlling our bones wedding and reception hold with near immediate effect high carried it.

public: dwi suspicious reports lady should not be in jail due to is 'Clean, Thoroughbred, brighte Girl'Police in south carolina would say a girl how they came across swiftness with a stop complete over 60 miles per hour stated to police officers she doesn't have to be caught since this woman is a "unbelievably pure, Thoroughbred, bright white young,

WJZ videos Premieres the latest made, GraphicsWJZ sent out another decide to put monday while in there noon scoops send out after a year behind operate.

court arrest primary facilitates Apprehend fuesen In raw combat On more mature Sikh mankindA imagine busted contained in the invasion in the place of years old 71 is the usual Sikh estranged while using un small city.

court: executive distraught through the process of Wife's health issue becomes fatal the entire group BothPolice recounted folks used two gunshot patients, some guy and a woman both on their 70s, inside room and a noticeably.38 quality revolver in the grass.

Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]