|cygnus 5ml naraku 155 cc kit
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||metalizzer [ Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:56 pm ]|
|Post subject:||cygnus 5ml naraku 155 cc kit|
Can any of you guys that done it before tell me what's the best setup for this 155cc kit?
I plan on maintaining the original variator, cluch and carb. my doubts are:
- best malossi or pollini torque spring color and also the 3 small springs
- what rollers weight and is there anything to change or shim on the variator
- carb jetting at sea level
- final gears... is the yamaha Majesty 125 gears a good option
- spark is the same used on the 125cc ?
- anyone knows if there are any restrictions on the CDI/ECU, coz my scoot seems to cut at 100km/h, even going down hill
- anything else that you guys know that can help is welcome.
|Author:||metalizzer [ Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:43 am ]|
|Post subject:||Re: cygnus 5ml naraku 155 cc kit|
WTF.... no one knows nothing!!! this is the same engine as the zuma 125!!!
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 7 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group