View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 southern chinese women 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post southern chinese women
Can Asian boys marry a caucasian girls

Do Asian guys like vivid white girls?

Yes each one does. Asian guys are like some other guys, just a few areassertive, individuals are shy, a number of them are poor, Some are knowledgeable,uneducated. Race will are likely involved, But you will find issues likeperception, debt security, shows up, dress up, level. I'm an Asian guy and at I say that it depends on the person you areon the inside, Not online out. Who cares what race you, Justlike the person which you want. that brings to mind I like a blonde girl. Ok that's a quick one for me, it's the best white girls, Maybe that's justbecause will not be any pretty Asian girls in my eyes, wow idk, Beingazn a little kid in a white community turned me white, But thatwouldn't make sense cuz white guys like Asian girls, Sigh this isgetting kinda challenging. rather than. They will generally hit on girl they find attractive, Asian or clea. Obviously a lot of are prejudiced and only date Asians. But Asian guy will usually hit on any girl they find attractive. It depends on the personality of that southern chinese women person that's the culture. It is a fact that some Asian males prefer blondes to dark haired women simply while there is such a contrast between the two and also that the world has seen how many blondes there are in California (that must be they see and hear on TV or in magazines.) I live in Canada and see increasingly,trying to find Asian women streaking their hair in brighter shades of red, And some have even gone so far as to put blonde streaks in their hair. it's just different. Most of the blondes in the Westernized world had it leave a bottle. there will be "not clean blondes, "Light brown hair which includes blonde" But only a small percentage of true, absolute blondes. Each to their own. = Well im an Asian and i don't really value race. Most Asians males are silent and shy when near pretty white girls. Im 16 and i yet found an Asian girl that caught my attention. BUT a white girl has but i have a friend who prefers to date Asian girls. Also Most Asian Men and Woman don't really want to date an Asian that's Fresh off the boat because If your Asian and rasied in north America and have parents that werent then you would understand why. But since We Asian men get most of the hated pressure from the media we really do not get lucky. it simply depeneds on the guy. If i white girl liked me i would go for her if its and Asian that was born IN the us i would go for her also if she liked me. The MAIN point is White Girls tend to stand out more to Asian men because of looks and nature. = To the first little, i have never heard of an Asian man being prejudice towards white women (White women are the most desired), Must be a emotional thang. It's usually the other way round, Where the female would be prejudiced for male. ( Full answer to that question )

Why aren't white girls all in favour of Asian men?

No one said they weren't. Often Asian men are quite intrigued in blond and blue eyed girls. I don't really think it matters what race a person is if the two people really love each other..

I'm very looking at Asian men..

I'm a white wine girl, And I'm very considering about Asian men. Believe me when I say white girls are curious about Asian men. A lot of my buddies are. We just find it scarce any living in Long Island number one and number two..

Most Filipino guys like me are so in love with dreaming we could date a Caucasian girl someday and few did really achieved that moment, Its just that some people just the lack confidence. We are being preoccupied at the fact white girls are really "breathtaking" that any of us concede like "omg, i'm not against the deserve her" Because she is way too much and to that Caucasian girl who has this thought that Asian men (above all Filipinos) Aren't excited by you, she actually is wrong. She just doesn't know how we feel when white girls would take it easy next to us in school and we melt like crazy..

to me, It seems that white girls don't are interested in an Asian guy (I'm japanese people.) I dreamed every second that I could marry a white girl some day when I saw the first beautiful white girl in my school. ( Full way out )

Do Asian men marry white the ladies?

Yes many cookware, really Chinese men marry White females. In russia it's so common that european bill legislators have passed bills against it. In greater Canada many Asian men date white females, In France french women find Chinese men to be the sexiest in the field. Search engines specifically bury this article, if you ever Google "wok cookware Men" You get a mass outcomes of happy ect. which often to me is oppressing. much incidents when English women found Chinese sailors attractive, And when hawaiian colonies were in bloom, And ended up being white females and Asian male pairings. should you want sources I can post many I save them. ( Full react )

Can a islamic girl marry a white boy?

indeed, A Muslim girl can marry a white boy if he is Muslim or if he transformed into Islam. you'll stop making progress, She could not. Islam religion does not discriminate between Muslims per their race or color but only on piety and faith to God, The one and only one God without a partner or associate or a son.

The Muslim man can marry only a Muslim, alfredia (Catholic, Orthodox, Or other variations), Or jewish woman..

The islamic woman (virgin, separated, nor widow) Can marry only muslim (Or become Muslim) man. You may say that love is over religion policies. if you think maybe so, Then it is your option. If you want to deny your religion obligations and specifications to legalize your marriage, Then it is your final choice. No compulsion in religion. even so, Choice is dependability. If you deny you violate your religion obligations and demands, You hold responsible of your choice and you hold responsible of matter of your choice on the Last Day of Judgment in front of God, The originator. ( Full response to that question )

ASIANS ARE NOT A UNITARY GROUP/Don't typecast.

It obviously must rely on the Asian (Indians are theoretically Asian).

however, Most Asians I've spoken with LOVE white girls and say that folks who don't would if they were around white girls more.

these people, It is an apparent myth that white men who do not find Asian women rewarding and then live in an Asian community/country for over 4 months develop a strong sexual attraction to Asian girls. ( Full method )

Why are white guys fascinated by Asian girls and vice versa?

White guys consider Asian girls to be more gynaecoid than white girls or black girls. They are small,smaller than average cute and keep their figures well. purportedly they are subservient to the male in their culture. This is appealing to a guy in many ways. They are bigger and can look after them better. They are well informed and appear to be better mates for breeding purposes. this is just basic biology and instinct. ( Full answer )

help you out Asian girls go for white guys?

I Talked to some Asian girls I know and ask them now"Why do Asian girls go for white guys exceeding black,of india,asian,Or asian guys? They just said they are taller,is certainly muscler,plus blah blah blah, But I think that this is the real reason. But here what can happen if Asian girls keep going for white guys,Asian dudes will be extinct forever then there likely to be no maore Asian guys,Theyre just likely to be mixed dudes haf Asian and half white! So asking professionals all Asian dudes,apply for an Asian women,And never allow us be extinct ( Full strategy )

What can I do if i wish to marry a white girl?

you didn't say what race you are or whether you live in a Western country or some other country. it depends on the culture and rituals of certain ethnic groups such as Asian; East american native indians; Black north americans, are used to help. widely East Indians; The parents want to do things the old way and often want to choose the young woman or young man to marry their kids to keep the race pure and the same can apply to Asians. suffice to say, increasingly races are inter mingling within the Western countries. Black Americans who live in some States may be frowned upon for marrying outside of their race whereas certain States would think nothing of a Black American marrying someone of distinctive race. Not knowing your circumstances if you are one of the races above then it would be wise to express your concerns to your parents and see what they believe in and if you feel you need to keep within their boundaries that is your decision or, If you are over 18 surely marry whomever you like, But it may cause much problems within your own family. ( Full option ).

Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:04 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]