View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Really loud horn 
Newb
Newb

scooters and mods: 2015 Zuma 125
Post Really loud horn
While I like riding my scooter and motorcycle, I try to be as proactively safe as I can. One of the things I do to all of my vehicles is add a louder horn so that I can WAKE UP some of the other motorists.

I came across a horn that I recommend and use on my Zuma 125. It may look like other ones that are cheaper, but this one is much louder. I installed it under the front cowling. Not only is it an incredibly loud horn, but it blinks on your high-beam headlights at the same time you hit the horn button to better get the attention of the offending driver.

This horn is made by Screaming Banshee.

https://screaming-banshee.com/

CHASSIS: Dual headlight Mod plus modulator. KOSO Afterburner taillight plus modulator. Screaming Banshee (louder) horn. GPS. Rear rack. Seat Mod. Smoked turn signal covers. Michelin City Grip tires. Folding mirrors. 260mm front brake rotor. GJMS rear shocks.
ENGINE: Simoto intake filter. Lightweight fan. NCY Exhaust. Taida finned valve & cam covers. 155 BBK (with bigger cam and injector)
TRANSMISSION: TST Variator (9 & 10 gram weights). KOSO lightweight Clutch Bell. NCY contra spring bearing. 1000 RPM contra spring. KOSO CVT cover.

Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]