View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18  Next
 Zuma125 sticker kits $105 Shipped 
Scooterologist

Post Re: Zuma125 sticker kits $105 Shipped
bulletzuma wrote:
Silent wrote:
I managerd to get his email address from facebook, so I sent him a message. We'll see where things go from there.

Good luck with that. One guy is in Columbia and the other is in Mexico. You can only order from the guy in Mexico. He told me that his paypal account is down so you need to send payment via Western Union. Not to long after that he stopped responding to my emails. I told him I had money and was ready to order. No response.

Apparently his paypal is working again, I received an email from him this afternoon with the details. I'm going to place an order for the set I would prefer to run. He states that his delivery is 15 days out. I'll post a pic when they come in and get installed. There seems to be a real lack of actual scoots pictured in this thread and I hope to rectify that.

Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:52 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: FA$T Zuma 155cc
cool
maybe he has more choices now
he had quite a few

2010 Zuma 155cc
BWS X Digital Gauges<>Clear Smoke BWS 125 Turn Signal Covers<>Billet Bar Ends<>Front Brake Rotor 260mm<>Razor Cam Covers<>NCY Breather Assembly<>Polini EVO Clutch Bell<>Anodized Orange Dipstick<>RRGS Front and Rear Shocks<>Dual 5000K HID's 35w High/Low Beam<>Black Adjustable Brake levers<>Halo Led's<>TST 2 Stage Variator 9gL 10gS <>NCY Oil Cooler<>Yamaha Skid Plate<>NCY Contra Spring Bearing<>1000 Rpm RRGS Contra Spring<>Yoshimura Exhaust<>NCY Direct Ignition Coil<>Lightweight Cooling Fan<>Koso Cable Clamps<>High Lift Cam+Lightened Cam Sprocket<>Underseat Storage Bag<>Stage 6 (Koso) Clutch<>Accel Handlebars<>Koso Brake Light<>Lightweight Swingarm<>RRGS 4 Pot Caliper (PH80)<>Stainless Braided Brake Line<>Lightened F|ywheel<>OEM Headlight Screens<>Zubiku Wing<>Air Horn<>9 inch stretch<>Koso High Flow Filter/Cover<>RPM 10 Spoke Wheels<>Digital Camo Vinyl Wrap<>SEP Cvt Covers

Image Image Image

Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:55 pm
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: Zuma 125- (1) Yoshimura TRC Exhaust (2) Two Brothers Racing "Juce Box" Fuel Controller
Silent wrote:
There seems to be a real lack of actual scoots pictured in this thread and I hope to rectify that.

Less twitter!!! More pictures!!! :cheers:

Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:38 pm
Silver Member
Silver Member

I did most of my dealings with him thru facebook. I bought 2 of these kits when they came out...One custom kit, one shelf kit. He has lots of new designs, or can make whatever you want..BUY ONE :q:

ComposiMo,RaceConcept,ProTaper,KillerScooter,BTX,Two Bros Black Series, KOSO tails ,Standard Functions,PasswordJDM,GRP shocks,13/39 gears, 260mm Big Brake kit, RC Carbon Fiber wrapped BWS-X swingarm,Avon viper stryke 140 rear,130 front,LED blinkers,Yamaha JDM Headlight,Dr.pulley 10gm sliders,CustomDynamics LEDs,TomTom GPS...to be continued

ImageImage

viewtopic.php?t=14156

Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:49 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: Zuma 125- (1) Yoshimura TRC Exhaust (2) Two Brothers Racing "Juce Box" Fuel Controller
That's more like it! :mmmhmm:

Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:12 pm
Scooterologist

scooters and mods: 09 yellow 125 Zuma.
Silent wrote:

Apparently his paypal is working again, I received an email from him this afternoon with the details. I'm going to place an order for the set I would prefer to run. He states that his delivery is 15 days out. I'll post a pic when they come in and get installed. There seems to be a real lack of actual scoots pictured in this thread and I hope to rectify that.

Can you post the email address that you contacted him at? I want to see if this is the same contact info that I have. It might explain the run around that I was getting.

Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:21 pm
Scooterologist

bulletzuma wrote:
Silent wrote:

Can you post the email address that you contacted him at? I want to see if this is the same contact info that I have. It might explain the run around that I was getting.

The contact info from the bottom of the email he sent me, this is the same email I sent the info request to:
geosdesign1@yahoo.com.mx
www.geosdesign.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/geosdesig ... 4605659974

Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:56 pm
Scooterologist

Ok, that is the one I was emailing. I am going to try again and see what happens.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:14 pm
Scooterologist

He did respond to my email within a day or two. I sent $94 USD via paypal to him for the Team White sticker set. I did make sure to add a link to the set I wanted, and the model number just to make sure.

I'm assuming you can float these decals on with Windex like most of the other decals I've installed in the past?

Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:07 pm
Silver Member
Silver Member

Silent wrote:
I'm assuming you can float these decals on with Windex like most of the other decals I've installed in the past?

He has new detailed application instructions for your sticker kit. They are applied with a heat gun, kinda tricky to put on, just take your time...

ComposiMo,RaceConcept,ProTaper,KillerScooter,BTX,Two Bros Black Series, KOSO tails ,Standard Functions,PasswordJDM,GRP shocks,13/39 gears, 260mm Big Brake kit, RC Carbon Fiber wrapped BWS-X swingarm,Avon viper stryke 140 rear,130 front,LED blinkers,Yamaha JDM Headlight,Dr.pulley 10gm sliders,CustomDynamics LEDs,TomTom GPS...to be continued

ImageImage

viewtopic.php?t=14156

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:38 am
Scooterologist

scooters and mods: 2009 Zuma 125. Dual Headlight mod, LED Gauges, Yamaha Rack, Koso Tail lights. More to come....
Well , ive been gone for a while... but im back now. i never did get around to b uying my sticker kit. Glad to see the members on here have installed theirs already. They look really good. Im still considering buying mine. By the way does anyone know where to get that cool Yamaha emblem fan cover??

8000k's HID's, Dual Headlight mod, Blue LED Gauge lights, Koso L.E.D. Tailights, Yamaha Luggage rack, Yamaha Wind screen, Yamaha Fairing Basket, Yoshimura Exhaust, Taiwan-Yamaha OEM Aluminum skidplate, koso aluminum foot gaurds, Koso Tachometer

Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:00 pm
Scooterologist

zuma_scoot wrote:
By the way does anyone know where to get that cool Yamaha emblem fan cover??

When I asked Chris for one at RC he was out of them and did not expect to get any more in.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:29 am
Scooterologist

Silent wrote:
He did respond to my email within a day or two. I sent $94 USD via paypal to him for the Team White sticker set. I did make sure to add a link to the set I wanted, and the model number just to make sure.

Well he told you something different then what he just told me. He did make up the custom design that I asked for. He sent me the photo of the kit. However when asked if he would accept paypal he said no. He can only accept Western Union money orders. So now I am not sure what I want to do. The custom set he made is as I asked. So that part looks like it's normal. The payment part is what I don't understand.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:32 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

bulletzuma wrote:
He can only accept Western Union money orders.

That should be a deal breaker right there! Even if GeoDesigns isn't scamming, using Western Union, you'd have absolutely no recourse if your order got lost in shipping. Remember, you're ordering from Mexico! :raise:

Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:12 am
Scooterologist

bulletzuma wrote:
Silent wrote:

Well he told you something different then what he just told me. He did make up the custom design that I asked for. He sent me the photo of the kit. However when asked if he would accept paypal he said no. He can only accept Western Union money orders. So now I am not sure what I want to do. The custom set he made is as I asked. So that part looks like it's normal. The payment part is what I don't understand.

His email to me:
Quote:
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 8:05 AM
Subject: Re: Zuma/BWS 125 Graphics

Hi Ray! the cost of geosdesign sticker pack is: $78 usd + $16 usd shipping, and takes 15 days to arrive your order,
the payment is via paypal or wester union.

Regards! =)

Geovanni Lugo.

the geosdesign® cool stuff!

geosdesign1@yahoo.com.mx
http://www.geosdesign.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/geosdesig ... 4605659974

Since the paypal is still unclaimed after 5 days, I canceled it and sent another email asking how to make payment.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18  Next