View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 BWS-x Motard 
Scooterologist

Post BWS-x Motard
First question: Does anyone know if there is a catalog where i can see ALL of the accessories that yamaha makes for the zuma/bws?? I know there is more accessories available outside of U.S. Market and being that i am at a close proximity to mexico i can easily buy them at a dealership across the border.

Also, I see some nice parts on the bws-x Motard edition that i would love to swap onto my zuma125. Where can i get the part #'s so that i can get them in mexico and install them on my zuma. I would love those reservoir equipped shocks on the bws motard and those gold rims and the red/black seat, and those digital gauges.... anyone know if these parts can swap out directly?

8000k's HID's, Dual Headlight mod, Blue LED Gauge lights, Koso L.E.D. Tailights, Yamaha Luggage rack, Yamaha Wind screen, Yamaha Fairing Basket, Yoshimura Exhaust, Taiwan-Yamaha OEM Aluminum skidplate, koso aluminum foot gaurds, Koso Tachometer

Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:10 am
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Re: BWS-x Motard
I've only seen one picture of the motard edition your talking about. You may want
to post some pics if you have them. Rims are stock,either painted or PC'ed gold.
The seat is available in taiwan. Check with Chris at Race Concept. Don't know if its
Just a cover or you have to buy the whole seat. Haven't seen the guages so can't say,
Chris has some in KPH. Check his vendor thread. As far as a catalog with every part from
every country... good luck. We would all like to see that one!!

ComposiMo,RaceConcept,ProTaper,KillerScooter,BTX,Two Bros Black Series, KOSO tails ,Standard Functions,PasswordJDM,GRP shocks,13/39 gears, 260mm Big Brake kit, RC Carbon Fiber wrapped BWS-X swingarm,Avon viper stryke 140 rear,130 front,LED blinkers,Yamaha JDM Headlight,Dr.pulley 10gm sliders,CustomDynamics LEDs,TomTom GPS...to be continued

ImageImage

viewtopic.php?t=14156

Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:55 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

the gauge you are referring to is kmh only. check out koso for some gauges.
http://www.kosonorthamerica.com/

2009 Zuma 155 - 20k miles, Corbin Seat, Pirelli GTS23/24, Triple X Highway Pegs, DCR Glove Box, Rear Carrier, Emgo Trunk, Yamaha Windshield, 12/39 Gearing, TST Variator with 10/12 rollers and thick TST shim, Koso Clutch, Phongeer Bell, Ruima Fan, LED Tail Light, C3 mirrors, Samurai X Shocks, Vertical Headlight, RC 155kit (piston, cam, cam gear, injector), 260mm disc, 8" stretch, longer cables and Leo Vince pipe
2008 Zuma 50 - Sold (3,900 miles)
Photo Gallery Springfield Scooter Club Scooter Trailer Service Manuals Yamaha/Honda Image

Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:02 am
Profile WWW
Scooterologist

well the pics are available on yamaha-mexico's website. and than there is a video that shows the round digital gauges. really nice! also, i saw that you can down load the accessories catalog from yamaha-mexico's website but for some reason my comp wont let me do it. ill see if i can get the pics from the site.

8000k's HID's, Dual Headlight mod, Blue LED Gauge lights, Koso L.E.D. Tailights, Yamaha Luggage rack, Yamaha Wind screen, Yamaha Fairing Basket, Yoshimura Exhaust, Taiwan-Yamaha OEM Aluminum skidplate, koso aluminum foot gaurds, Koso Tachometer

Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:26 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

I really like this one! :q:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:47 am
Scooterologist

Pic can be seen here...

http://www.yamaha-motor.com.mx/bws125x.html

Video can be seen here...

http://www.yamaha-motor.com.mx/bws125x_video.html

For some reason i am not able to look at the picture gallery or download the accessories catalog so this pic is the only that i can see so far but the vid shows alot... i also noticed it comes with bigger brakes and a bag hook. I would really like to have those rear shocks though.

Not sure if the gauge would work since it has a tachometer on it...

Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:53 am
Scooterologist

JDM Digital gauge vid here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofZcP1x8jMA&NR=1

Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:03 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

zuma_scoot wrote:

Chris from raceconcepts can get you that guage setup. Only issue is that it will only read KMH and will not read MPH

2009 yamaha zuma 125 TBR M2 exhaust system custom made 10 inch muffler,custom air intake,UNI air filter,Asian headlight comversion,15 led auxilary top light,HID 6000k xentec 35w lower light,iridium spark plug,synthetic oil,led red guages,Ruima racing cooling fan,yamaha logo fan cover,NCY super tranmission,13/39 gearing,BWS-x smoked turn signal lense amber 23w bulbs,Koso led taillights with intergrated turn signals,Koso diamond mirrors,chopped rear fender,black widow graphics, progrip jetblack rally grips

2009 Yamaha Zuma 125
2009 Yamaha C3 50

Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:07 pm
Silver Member
Silver Member

zuma_scoot wrote:

Actually that's Taiwan OEM Gauge for the BWS.

Like MSM said - Chris can source that.

:cheers:

Tge4 wrote:
You guys have officially passed the point of my understanding of this issue/topic.... :patriot:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:39 pm
Silver Member
Silver Member

sloro wrote:
zuma_scoot wrote:

DAHYM...I love your scoot, Sloro :hellyeah:

ComposiMo,RaceConcept,ProTaper,KillerScooter,BTX,Two Bros Black Series, KOSO tails ,Standard Functions,PasswordJDM,GRP shocks,13/39 gears, 260mm Big Brake kit, RC Carbon Fiber wrapped BWS-X swingarm,Avon viper stryke 140 rear,130 front,LED blinkers,Yamaha JDM Headlight,Dr.pulley 10gm sliders,CustomDynamics LEDs,TomTom GPS...to be continued

ImageImage

viewtopic.php?t=14156

Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:12 pm
Scooter Addict

Yeah Sloro diggin the new pic.

Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:42 pm
Scooterologist

sloro wrote:
zuma_scoot wrote:

where did you get your rear suspension??

Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:56 pm
Silver Member
Silver Member

Alright Guys, Chris at Race Concept can source you damn near ANYTHING you want for your scoot...viewtopic.php?f=58&t=12797

ImageImage

viewtopic.php?t=14156

Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:09 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

homeboy58 wrote:
Alright Guys, Chris at Race Concept can source you damn near ANYTHING you want for your scoot...viewtopic.php?f=58&t=12797

ENOUGH SAID! :q:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:22 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

oh wow the bws-x is comming out in south america, cool. i had a lot of people from there asking me for the X version digital guage from yamaha. yes it only reads Kilometers per hour and no conversion to MPH. if you are ok with that then i can sell you the guage.

FYI those guage are made for the BWS-X version. to make it work on a regular bws or zuma 125, you need the custom wireharness and converter. back light can also be changed to different colors.

rear shock is a no brainer, that one just buy from across the border, im sure it's cheaper then taiwan cuz the exchange rate, plus no shipping since you can just drive there.

im wondering if it's fuel injected or still carburated? it still has a kick starter though, that's south america.

RC Scooters
RuKn Customs, Race Concept, PG, Zubiku, GJMS,
http://www.facebook.com/RCscooters
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=16410 <------ RC R&D
please ask i can e-mail it too you <--- zuma 125 service manual

Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next