View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Zuma 125 service manual 
Newb
Newb

Post Zuma 125 service manual
Does anyone have a copy of a PDF service manual for the Zuma 125, that they could share? I keep seeing this link to http://scootertime.net/ which is supposed to have one. However, it looks like that site is down.

Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:03 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: Zuma 125, Battlescooter CVT kit and cluctch, Yoshi exhaust, zumalights dual headlights
Post Re: Zuma 125 service manual
Welcome!

Try this - http://z125data.weebly.com/

Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:27 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: '09 Zuma 164
You need to make another post -or- two ...
I'm not sure what you can do on this forum with only one post ... there are restrictions !!
Just in case you're a BOT ... admin has it set at two posts ... and then you are considered A REAL member to the forum.

twoelvis wrote:
Does anyone have a copy of a PDF service manual for the Zuma 125, that they could share? I keep seeing this link to http://scootertime.net/ which is supposed to have one. However, it looks like that site is down.

Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:24 am
Newb
Newb

Thank you. I was googling for an hour trying to find that. I am sure that I will be making plenty of posts. I only bought the Zuma 2 days ago.

Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:02 pm
Forum moderator
Forum moderator

scooters and mods: Zuma 125 (162cc BBK) TMAX 530
mnscoot wrote:
Welcome!

Try this - http://z125data.weebly.com/

Sweet, thanks for the plug! :toot:
Good looking out bro! I should make a Adsence account too LOL

Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:32 pm
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: FA$T Zuma 155cc
hey dynamo, I could never sign that guestbook on that site
is that turned off or is it a problem on my end

2010 Zuma 155cc
BWS X Digital Gauges<>Clear Smoke BWS 125 Turn Signal Covers<>Billet Bar Ends<>Front Brake Rotor 260mm<>Razor Cam Covers<>NCY Breather Assembly<>Polini EVO Clutch Bell<>Anodized Orange Dipstick<>RRGS Front and Rear Shocks<>Dual 5000K HID's 35w High/Low Beam<>Black Adjustable Brake levers<>Halo Led's<>TST 2 Stage Variator 9gL 10gS <>NCY Oil Cooler<>Yamaha Skid Plate<>NCY Contra Spring Bearing<>1000 Rpm RRGS Contra Spring<>Yoshimura Exhaust<>NCY Direct Ignition Coil<>Lightweight Cooling Fan<>Koso Cable Clamps<>High Lift Cam+Lightened Cam Sprocket<>Underseat Storage Bag<>Stage 6 (Koso) Clutch<>Accel Handlebars<>Koso Brake Light<>Lightweight Swingarm<>RRGS 4 Pot Caliper (PH80)<>Stainless Braided Brake Line<>Lightened F|ywheel<>OEM Headlight Screens<>Zubiku Wing<>Air Horn<>9 inch stretch<>Koso High Flow Filter/Cover<>RPM 10 Spoke Wheels<>Digital Camo Vinyl Wrap<>SEP Cvt Covers

Image Image Image

Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:58 pm
Profile WWW
Forum moderator
Forum moderator

Nope... just tried it.. it works, just fill out all the fields. Thanks a lot. I have over 300 hits, but only 7 comments. :gonk:

Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:09 am
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: Zuma 125- (1) Yoshimura TRC Exhaust (2) Two Brothers Racing "Juce Box" Fuel Controller
Just tried to sign your guestbook and leave a comment. I was prompted to correct a highlighted field (my username). I don't know if it took it. Image

Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:04 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: FA$T Zuma 155cc
did that to me to, I put in my name with @zumaforums.net
I think it wants a e mail address :confused:
then it opened up another page and you have to retype the comment again
so im not sure whats going on with that but I was finally able to

I knew something was up with it, glad it wasnt only me

2010 Zuma 155cc
BWS X Digital Gauges<>Clear Smoke BWS 125 Turn Signal Covers<>Billet Bar Ends<>Front Brake Rotor 260mm<>Razor Cam Covers<>NCY Breather Assembly<>Polini EVO Clutch Bell<>Anodized Orange Dipstick<>RRGS Front and Rear Shocks<>Dual 5000K HID's 35w High/Low Beam<>Black Adjustable Brake levers<>Halo Led's<>TST 2 Stage Variator 9gL 10gS <>NCY Oil Cooler<>Yamaha Skid Plate<>NCY Contra Spring Bearing<>1000 Rpm RRGS Contra Spring<>Yoshimura Exhaust<>NCY Direct Ignition Coil<>Lightweight Cooling Fan<>Koso Cable Clamps<>High Lift Cam+Lightened Cam Sprocket<>Underseat Storage Bag<>Stage 6 (Koso) Clutch<>Accel Handlebars<>Koso Brake Light<>Lightweight Swingarm<>RRGS 4 Pot Caliper (PH80)<>Stainless Braided Brake Line<>Lightened F|ywheel<>OEM Headlight Screens<>Zubiku Wing<>Air Horn<>9 inch stretch<>Koso High Flow Filter/Cover<>RPM 10 Spoke Wheels<>Digital Camo Vinyl Wrap<>SEP Cvt Covers

Image Image Image

Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:07 pm
Profile WWW
Forum moderator
Forum moderator

Just removed the Guestbook window. That one was not working.

The leave a note tab, does work however. Thanks for the comment Mike.

Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:38 pm
Profile WWW
Newb
Newb

Why Women Use Steroids Women use anabolic and other sorts of steroids for a lot of reasons. The majority of the women don't know the appropriate procedures to construct their entire body and do everything based on their own mind, which results in their inadequate building of body. Other women started to want to construct their muscles, or they were told they had to so as to compete. phentermine Bodybuilding is tough for everybody. It emphasizes on various muscle building aspects of your body while proper health and nutrition should also be maintained. Some people think that bodybuilding is intended for men alone. Bodybuilding is a superb idea for ladies. For such people, it is so demanding that the only way for the female bodybuilder to stay alive is to eat like a glutton. If you're keen on taking up bodybuilding, you must realize that the perfect bodybuilding diet plan for women will be dependent on whether you're a beginner or a veteran bodybuilder. In the present time, everybody wants to have a perfect and appealing body especially the women. Women might wish to bring a calcium supplement. A lot of women say it is sometimes a liberating or empowering statement. You know every time a woman entering a gym appears good. All women aren't built the identical way but there is not any point in letting an easy thing like genetics affect your women bodybuilding diet program. Women employing male hormones will probably secrete less sebum and thus have drier, older looking skin.

Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:35 pm
Newb
Newb

Post Hairs Extensions
Zuma has brilliant services on this forum, buy hair extensions from us.

Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:16 am
Newb
Newb

Post Latamdate
2005 Grammy honour those who win

The advanced beam Charles could be the principal skill by the 47th annual Grammy prizes. our duets concept album "pro savors boss" achieved a respected eight awards, which included record of the year and greatest undo. other sorts of perhaps many players inside the ceremony in oregon associated Alicia tips and even Usher. Here's is essential listing of those who win:release of the season: "legend delights in website, ray Charles as well wide variety of singing superstars.

article of the season: "let's begin the moment more, beam Charles moreover Norah Jones.

chamber Music productivity: "Prokofiev (Arr. Pletnev): Cinderella suite just for Two Pianos/Ravel: mum simply L'Oye, Martha LAtamDATE scam Argerich, violin but Mikhail Pletnev, cello.

slight wardrobe efficiency (With in addition to exclusive of conduct): "Carlos Chavez Complete appropriate slot Music, Vol. LatamdATE 2, tim von der Schmidt, Conductor; south west slot provided Music.

common singing execution: "Ives: Songs (the situations regarding our dads cherished; the type of Housduringonic Stockbridge, and many more.), barbara Graham, Mezzo soprano.

traditional fresh arrangement: "Adams: the actual other hand Transmigration from people, kim Adams (Lorin Maazel; Brooklyn lATamDate junior chorus as well as new york Choral artists; new york Philharmonic).

Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:33 am
Scooterologist

Post dovqeqgq
buy prendesone without a prescription lexapro lipitor 40 mg mebendazole buy seroquel wellbutrin 300 mg advair 500 doxycycline 100mg capsules azithromycin tetracycline

Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:15 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Newb
Newb

Post charmdatescamreviews.wordpress.com
Why Corn Ethanol is bad for the environment

Corn ethanol has been promoted as a viable alternative to gasoline. There is even a federal mandate requiring the blending of ethanol with gasoline with the fraction of required ethanol increasing over time.

The problems with using corn ethanol this way are legion. It is higher quality to produce than gasoline and the use of corn for fuel drives up the cost of food. fortunately, A major problem currency corn ethanol is its incredibly negative impact on the environment.

The EPA mandate for increasing the use of corn ethanol in the output of gasoline has resulted in farmers plowing up their wetlands and grasslands and planting corn. within the last four years, 23 million acres of wetlands and grasslands were converted into cropland. in only four years, More wetlands and grasslands were lost than were lost in the last 40 years. Some of the unwanted side effects on the environment include:

Croplands do not absorb as much carbon as wetlands and grasslands: Grasslands capture carbon as cool as croplands. This means more carbon is released into the atmosphere when the lands are changed into croplands. Any advantage to carbon decline in using ethanol over gasoline is therefore lost. this means that, Experts have determined that any carbon footprint benefit to using corn ethanol over gasoline cannot possible be realized for 93 years.

Growing corn uses up the actual supply: Corn needs more water than just about any crop. at the present time, Drought difficulties exist in the corn belt of the Great Plains and the Midwest. Some reports say the groundwater levels have plummeted by more than six feet.

More water means more fertilizer and inorganic sprays: When more water is you will irrigation, More manure is washed off the fields. When manure is washed off the fields, The pesticides are also washed off and seep into the subterranean water system. water becomes polluted.

This also results in the deterioration of wildlife habitats. The poor company's water due to the infiltration of fertilizer and pesticides also kills aquatic life due to depriving the water of oxygen, leading to "Dead areas, The gulf of mexico has a dead zone of more than 5,800 square miles which is of this particular polluted water resulting from corn production for ethanol.

production of Corn Ethanol Releases Air Pollutants

by 2011, The National Academy of Science published a report explaining that the production of corn ethanol to replace gasoline "is likely to increase air pollutants such as particulate matter, ozone, as well as,while sulfur oxides, These air pollutants are all viewed as more damaging to people's health than any pollutants released from gasoline production or use. Some are even believed to contribute to charmdatescamreviews.wordpress.com global warming.

instead, The use of corn ethanol as a gasoline alternatives releases benzene, A better-known carcinogen, Into the surroundings. Benzene can also cause respiratory problems, Such as asthma and bronchitis.

Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next