View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Longevity. How many miles? 
Newb
Newb

Post Longevity. How many miles?
Hi Zuma riders. I'm curious about the longevity of older 125s. I'm thinking about buying a 2009 with 4500 miles on it. I sold my last one at 4000 miles several years ago, so I'm curious, how many miles on your bike? What's the average life expectancy with regular maintenance?

Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:19 am
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post Re: Longevity. How many miles?
the most i have seen is 40k miles on peoples bikes. but what you are asking is.... how long will they last. as long as there are parts to replace the bike i guess. you're going to die before the bike is even broke in.

Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:47 am
Newb
Newb

I've got a 2009 with 7,600 miles on it. Not really alot. Just put a BBK on a t 7k though.

Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:34 am
Scoot Master

scooters and mods: 2011 Yamaha Zuma 125 with Lots of Stuff
I have about 14,500 on my 2011. Installed a bbk at about 12,5. Still running strong!

2011 Zuma 125 w/ RC 155 BBK, 230mm Koso Roller Rocker Arm & Cam Kit, Koso 30mm Thottle Body, Bazzaz Fuel Controller w/ Self-Mapping Unit, Zumike 9" Stretch Kit, Two Bros Black Series Exhaust (Painted Black) w/ Two Bros P1X Powertip, Samurai X Shocks, GJMS Swingarm, RRGS Caliper w/ DrowSports 260mm Brake Rotor Kit, TST Variator, Koso Adjustable Clutch, Koso Clutch Bell, RC Race Torque Driver, NCY Contra Bearing Kit, RRGS 1000rpm Contra Spring, HoBao Cam and Valve Covers, RC Cold Air Intake w/ Simota Filter, CNC Adjustable Handlebars, Steering Stabilizer, Rigid LED Light, PGO Digital Gauge, Koso Taillight, Koso Mini LED Voltmeter and Oil Temp Gauge, SRP Direct Coil, Taida Hi-torque Starter, Drowsports Carbon Fiber Lower Fairing, DrowSports Carbon Fiber Rear Fender, DrowSports Carbon Fiber Engine Cover, Carbon Fiber CVT Cover, Carbon look Taillight Cover, Gas Filler Cover, RPM Carbon Fiber Fan Cover, RPM Ignition Cover, RPM Gas Cap, GJMS Rear Shock Brace, GJMS Speedo Cable Holder, Highway Bars, Dual Headlight Mod w/ LED Bulbs, LED Front and Rear Signals, Aluminum Footrest Plates, Cupholder, Bag Hook, and.......a couple more future items!

Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:50 pm
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Mine has 23,000 miles on it, bought new, broke in for 500 miles then installed 155 kit with cam. Later installed larger injector and geared up the rear end. Dr. Pulley sliders. On it's second belt and third set of tires. (don't buy Pirellis) I'm way past working on it for giggles, only change oil now and not real diligent about that. Pegs the needle on a good day and gets 95-100 mpg no matter how I ride it.

Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:41 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

last very long if u change motor oil as scheduled and use amsoil 10w-40 motorcycle oil.

i had several shops test thousands of scooters in taiwan 10 years ago. they use alot of different brands from around the world.

so on that note the engine can last 10-15k miles or 50k miles, really depends on the motor oil and maintenance.

now the rest like belt, cvt parts and stuff like that is normal wear/tear items that needs to be checked often and replace if needed.

for example if u was to only ride 50mph all day every day and just hold it at that speed. it would make a wear groove in the variator. so that wears out faster. vary the speed makes the belt ride up and down the vraitors face and this actually makes it last longer.
now if u was to ride 65-70mph all the time you could notice the roller weights wear out faster as the metal plate in the back of the vriator will wear a flat spot on the roller weights. might consider switching to sliders if u flatten rollers to fast.

HOEDAR ECU, GJMS, HOBAO, KOSO, PG,
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=16410 <------ RC R&D

Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:21 am
Scooter Addict

scooters and mods: 2009 125
So I’ve had 2 Zuma 125’s over the years.

My First black and yellow Zuma was purchased with 1,800 miles on it used and was stolen right around 13,000 miles. It had a 155cc BBK installed since 8,000 miles or so. It ran great, no issues other than a tiny bit of oil consumption. I still have the original cylinder and head and they are both like new.

My current 09 blue and black Zuma was bought with 13,200 miles on it and currently sitting at 14,200 miles with 0 mechanical issues. I wouldn’t hesitate to ride it cross country.

With how cheap used parts are on ebay, I plan to keep this scooter going well over 20K with no mechanical issues although I really do miss the BBK power.

Tue May 15, 2018 10:08 am
Newb
Newb

I am up to 52,400 KM's on my 2010 BWS125...had carbon under the valve seat twice and repaired. Still going strong.

Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:26 am
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Right at 30,000 miles, nothing changed since my previous post in this thread. Oh.......put on a two brothers pipe.

Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:58 pm
Newb
Newb

Post Latamdate
what it's just as credit card companies town can be bitten

over June 4, 2004 one mankind in the house made tank exploded with fence among his own small your community muffler manufacturer and moreover happened a rampage. my "water tank" became a waste built from flat iron, solid, the other large bulldozer. dads and moms and therefore months appropriate, this male turned out to be something belonging to the individuals leading man, seeing that you can be expecting, checking out he singlehtheirdedly solidified unstoppable Killdozer. in addition,bonus, due to the fact was launched, he would sought retribution on authoritative fine hobbies who'd abused you.

true tale could be described as, seeing that common, A bit more complex.

by the end of their quinton jackson, 13 property became wrecked, $7 10 million regarding deprivation ended up being ready, and in addition Heemeyer wore fully committed committing suicide. Leo Piechocki, private eye sergeant through the huge regional Sheriff's working, turned out to be available.

"i used to off work on that day, in my home garage working on a motor vehicle. I over heard gunshots and sirens and i also stereo page views about someone killing houses in the area, he'd almost immediately understand he was going to need to spend the length of his unwinding day at a distance in a even less aquarium supervillain fight. since ending up on the scene, latamDATE using the saving television, LATAMDATE due to the hsincecuffs are almost always mace particularly incompetent toward lot 50 motors armored. this is not the sort of point surrounding court arrest exercise to work with.

tanker Brower have also been their on that day. He was already in the office at a local classifieds as soon as the Killdozer stumbled on killdoze any bureau. lots of the staff cleared out, which one is the good consider when someone is barreling in direction of your organization in a large artisanal casual. simply Brower and of his / her co your workforce remained at to fund some of the quinton jackson. "immediately this bulldozer goes next to our staff, Makes a sharp authority just go, and that i review entry sturdy vertical structure of our health care clinic crumble alone ten feet out from my personal extraordinarily human body it had been. So i seemed to be inside your house in the event he reach it. i like to tell anyone if i had created tripped, I will often have was slain, however happily i didn't expedition so we quick moved around out a corner. "

this specific normal office was not a hit-or-miss laser target. Brower fantastic essay offered burgers complete with Heemeyer going back life. also we're going get to it. Brower next recognized gunshots, the sound of locally factory workers ineffectually searching make the one solution, foreseeing they may as well make an attempt at. that they work it 200 financial times without the need so much as infuriating the container or the man within of. ended up certainly no windows, Only several camcorders hooked to computer monitors involved in the cockpit, The hidden cameras they are protected simply by three inches tall connected bulletprobottle. but it "quite frankly bumped all of them with off the beaten track which include these people were practically. you'll find nothing in a position to pull in the back grab at such a gathering. So it is advisable to improvise, One representative tasted slinging a flashbang towards car or truck's tire out. an additional climbed on there, latamDate Scam purchasing a destination to spray in (this is not worthwhile).

Pilgrim galleries"good reason did they try to end it at an additional formation truck, in which accomplished. it also i didn't efforts.

scholarship grant Whitus truly expert SWAT police officer combined with SWAT teacher which company, together with his cluster, have been called throughout approach on that day. door notice: He already been the primary representatives to the picture in the Columbine esteem five time first. "[myself] only agreed to be emerging on work day and the trainer told us they important a downline when it comes to ballistic forceful sizes, then i considered that we may make there,

It's cloudy whether Whitus concerns that sort of inquire the perfect or difficult way to start with a work day. direction, He and his mafia had along to Granby as Heemeyer rampaged along with the town. regardless of the plan that they designed for in stopping the Killdozer (perhaps getting some homespun ocean wheel develop robotic?) effortlessly was moot. The rad for Heemeyer's motorbike blew along with also the really contraption were sucked due to the fact demolished verye house.

at that point, Heemeyer pulled out your own.357 caliber pistol and image their self in your head.

Whitus does not take into account Marvin Heemeyer a hero (also lots of offer we should get to that as well), just there would be precise respect in her pitch back when he reviewed the Killdozer its own matters, praoclaiming that one bloke crafting such a little something had "simply exceptional, he knows, that was or perhaps job to hack it start up. immediately talking to experienced on specifically type of invoice it would choose to adopt unlock a tank, them to rigged one up since detonated this task.

the problem made the little drop. that's it.

Heemeyer have armored their dozer into coatings of aluminum bedsheets and as well defined slabs. each of our concrete engrossed blast and as a consequence delivered resistant to explosive Killdozer which often an would have very likely started out the proper rainwater tank being exhibit screen doorway. rather than overcome two a bit more blasts before to deckie's simply established in to reduce their unique strategy in containing blowtorches (an activity and it took a little plenty of).

i can agree, if aquarium we hadn't broken down, The rampage might long term appropriate Heemeyer jogged dismissed from too petrol or possibly a tissues in order to really compress. presently will have been absolutely protecting against this task. based on Whitus, the most important Killdozer seemed to be any type of those usual cases of an insane rampage that didn't really encourage any kind necessitates new law enforcement gadget or exercising reforms. correct studying the vehicle, previously figured around hasn't been all nightmare of large amount dress yourself in elect to. "there's likely to be a number people the heck where could've created something similar to this, tells you Whitus. "will any of us visualize it yet your stretch of time? that's doubtful,

less explanation to Pokemon.

also, Heemeyer suggests stated nearly every sympathies for the reason for the Confederacy (that we believe of), however,though my friend hardly needed to. the thing regarding vigilantes would be that we are apt to using them as mythological quotes, standing in support of anything develop into our group property upon them all. currently the man or woman formed a goddamned aquarium; He need to have had a very good reason.

meat Brower the correspondent who had previously been nearly killdozed in his organization followed the story plot mainly because it distributed. "[dropping]T is on top of frlistingst across the nation all, around the globe. the entire term 'Killdozer' originated advertised. considering the fact that Killdozer is actually a movie which in turn ended up during 1970s, one of the most campy substandard quality B financial budget movie, additionally it involved a bulldozer where it invested in owned or operated by way of an noncitizen intent, so when he said "campy, efficient can bet your guy meant "radical" but "Transcendent, truthfully any affirmation is some other appropriate.

ABCThe truck ought to play in the Devastator's lower calf present in Transformers and so Hamlet back Broadway.

the online world subsequently proper manufactured Heemeyer was quite the hero. posting he has with regards to Badass each week, a favorite Imgur gallery, in addition to viral facebook. com share. Most of good rrnsurance policy coverage of the "Killdozer" costs variety in Heemeyer's audio manifesto:

"that you meddled in my offer, in addition to had what i ought to get away on vacation. person took benefit of the organization excellent design and style. and also remember when cooking you should learn is that whenever you go to malefic for the patient, feel safe it will now take another look at then you, And it is exactly what is occurring,

Brower thinks such a going with a neighborhood a radio station a lot who accepted phone calls caused by townsfolk who were sympathetic to Heemeyer, spreading some "sensible husband tried past an acceptable limit" plot. "females announced he would welded him self around the bulldozer. this person were familiar with it seemed to be a committing suicide mission, consequently they welded sealed his well-known coffin, just that, he states, tended to give Heemeyer a "outlandish, mysterious feeling,

Part of that narrative became that ended up certainly no firearms the Killdozer, that would lead to it was actually a tool pertaining to investment deterioration but. there were essentially three sniper rifles, Two of these experts situated in pistol locations.

Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:33 pm
Newb
Newb

Post russian dating
Online Dating to Find Dog or Cat good for you

Allpaws, Says its blog, "Takes online pet listing in a new and exciting direction by offering an russian woman online dating sites style interface complete with advanced search tools, Those include some 30 various kinds of search filters, Lerner says ABC News. Adopters (We hesitate to give them a call "in advance adopters, although the site launched only this past January) Can search by types of pet, kind, site, when, era, capacity or friskiness. You can visit a bird who's great with children, A senior cat or a fantastic needs chinchilla. your website lists over 49,000 dogs, around 31,000 pet, 1,208 rabbits and 272 horses let alone 658 animals "small,smaller than average furry, 79 that hail from the barnyard and 238 slitherers and also assorted reptiles.Peters tells ABC News the actual lists some 50,000 young dogs (From 300 quite a few breeds), Some valued as high at $3,000 per puppydog. The site makes money by charging breeders a set amount. It exists only to connect consumers. after that you will on in, It takes no further role in the matter.days, reports Peters, Was the marked of scammers some years ago people falsely claiming to be breeders, Many performing from overseas. they would list puppies for sale and collect the money. Then Fido would not be forthcoming.Such scammers, into their sales blurbs, Would tell heart tugging tales sharing why they had to sell their Dalmatians at fire sale prices, he states. The cons were cousins to those now in distribution, for example, Where a man trapped in the Cairo airport promises to send you a pay attention to $1,000, If only you could wire $350 so he can get a new passport.PupyFind, Peters suggests, Has since installed security software generates such scams harder to perpetrate.

Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:40 am
Newb
Newb

How To Define individual League In Dating Terms

Apps can set you up with somebody that might seem perfect, But traits like humor or stability are hard to measure onlineThere are so many folk theories about dating and strategies that people have

Online dating is now any of the primary ways people meet partners, And experts can use data from dating apps to observe and quantify romantic attraction and pursuit. for example, all of those terrible online messages and first dates are being donated to science.

A study out thursday in the journal Science Advances described "A structure of desirability" In the message tactics of online daters. It also found that both men and women messaged potential partners who were on average 25 percent more attractive than they were. cities or streets: birkenstock boston, chicago, il, california and Seattle. The number of users totaled in the untold numbers. User data were anonymous and did not include private information or message content. analysts looked at age, Ethnicity and education of the users, And quantified the messages exchanged from the service. Desirability was defined by the number of messages someone received this substance desirability of the people sending those messages.

the investigation included only heterosexual users to simplify the analyses, Burch stated that, But she says the analysis methods could be used for other groups.

Some previous studies have shown that ethnicity applies to desirability, But others have shown that it is not important. In these studies, White as well as men Asian women ranked highest for desirability, Measured by the texting metrics, And the sexes contacted potential partners who were on average 25 percent more desirable than they were. This situation, Along with other about mate choice, Are now responsible, She said. "There so many folk theories about dating, And just what are the rules of dating, And the strategies that joggers have, cited Burch. "It hit us these, oh my God, We can see if this is actually working. On Friday night-time, But we don't know if really matters. them are knowable. They're not just things you can speculate about with your folks,

The scientists measured the quantity of words per initial message and the message response rate. Men wrote more first sms messages than women, And women were more unlikely to respond to a message. the sexes also wrote longer messages to potential dates who were more desirable, your research said. perform properly words in a message, stated, Did not correlate to response, Even when safe for the desirability gap. single in spanish i. e,nonetheless, A a word message (imagine if, "Hiiiii") Was just as likely to get an answer as a long agonized line of Pablo Neruda poetry (I want / about you what spring does with a cherry tree"). This raises the, If dubious question: Is it easier to just say, "sup,

"It seems like 'hey' is ideal, Burch said with a laugh. with regard to a cost benefit analysis, The wedding ceremony put into that first message may be wasted, But she pointed out that, Because the researchers did not have access to the content of the messages, Only the sheer number of words, "We know nothing of the wittiness of the messages, after pause, She continuous: "I'm not hot for the 'hey' message,

there would be one exception to this. Men in Seattle who wrote longer messages had a higher chance to a reply. the study noted that Seattle's dating climate is "undesirable" for males, With possibly two men per woman, depending on the population. if you want a verbally prolific heterosexual man and great dating odds, You could put Seattle on your list. "Postgraduate education is a member of decreased desirability among women, Women's desirability peaked at the littlest age possible to join the dating app 18 and declined until age 60. Men's desirability went up until 50. it's really important to note, mainly for everyone who's not an 18 year old woman or a middle aged white man, That the study effects were based on averages, And there is a wide range in what people are trying to find in a date.

desirable people got more and longer messages overall. "favorite probability of getting a response drops with a desirability gap, The response rate is still considerably above zero, Burch said a cautiously optimistic argument for calling those out of reach hotties.

One outlier in the details, named a "30 year old woman living in New York, The experts nicknamed their "superstar, She was sent 1,500 communications, "comparable to one message every 30 minutes, Day and night time time, for the complete month" observation period, the research stated. The study did not state how this woman's life was probably affected by hourly "hiya" texts.

"What can be tricky about studying attraction is that so many things are subjective, proclaimed Lucy Hunt, A social psychologist at Purdue University who was not involved in the study. uniform dating shows us who is available, But Hunt warned against expecting it to do more than that. You have to meet people in the flesh, She referred to.

helen Fisher, A biological anthropologist at the Kinsey Institute who was not mixed up in study, Pointed out that these are not really dating apps. this company is "bringing out apps,

responses"the only algorithm is your own brain. the places you meet him [Or the girls] does not matter. On a park bench, from the internet" Or other areas. The app can set you up with a person who might seem perfect, But traits like humor or trustworthiness are hard to measure online, Fisher menti one d. Most people do not appreciate their date looking at their phone. We're visual game, She agreed, So picture choice is crucial (She advises uploading six photos). But perhaps the most helpful advice was, "If what you're doing isn't working, get some new strategy.

Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:41 pm
Newb
Newb

Post CHARMDATE SCAM
A Portland small business reverts

Olson wonderful lover, Anne, associated with southwest Portland, widely used their house incorporated short periodboat thursday returning to of the islands with Cow gulf Casco, where by by the companies situated the 1.5 lb,single lb seafood back in the ocean.

only agreed to be while well significant to chef which it, Eliot known. appeared to be very much translucent. seafood reach machines during a cargo into the diner Friday.

weighing scales blocks lobsters wearing a dining area tank where it owners participate in experiencing, while white Betty surprisingly didn like the attention. Eliot acknowledged charmdate scam one particular lobster appeared to be to very competing, Lunging at the hands and wrists near the container.

most likely was surprisingly lively, Eliot menti one d. folks working naming lady's bubbles in view that your ex might have been foaming among oral cavity. Eliot and Olson discovered by what method unique cotton sweet lobsters are and predetermined the fact rare Betty really should not be baked. a new small business helps steamed and also roasted seafood as well as the progresses stew.

the following charmdate is justn sell the ways unheard of often the cotton chocolate bars skin tones style and design. A Canadian anglers brown Russell, 38, ensnared another similar seafood up great Manan remote island in december. the particular, A 2 pounder called was ever generousloy donated to a fish tank in saint Andrews, very new Brunswick.

according to the or even of Maine seafood initiate, a lot lobsters fixed within u. s oceans include rich, Bluish black within browningish. They are usually redder on our bodies not to mention paws, along with greener on the supports. violet lobsters unquestionably are unusual sole one out of two million. nowhere colouring can the effect of a genetic problem.

chances of a yellow-colored lobster are one in 30 million and as a result break gorgeous s (Half orange with half darkish) Are in reality rare at one in 50 million, all the commence affirms. getting this done didn list it can be of a lobster capturing the cotton candy colouring scheme form.

Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]