View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Question, 600 mile break in service. 
Newb
Newb

Post Question, 600 mile break in service.
I am at 500 miles, and I am ordering amsoil oil and fluids. I am getting conflicting info on the net. For 600 miles, do I put 10-40 oil in both the engine oil and final drive? Or do I put 75-90 gear lube in the final drive.

The dealership said to use engine oil in both reservoirs, but that seems wrong to me. I cant find this info from google.

2016 zuma 125.

I am planning on using amsoil full synthetic scooter 10-40 oil and amsoil synthetic gear lube super long life 75-90. Do I have to change both the engine oil + gear lube every 2k miles?

Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:34 pm
Newb
Newb

scooters and mods: 2009 Blue Zuma 125
Post Re: Question, 600 mile break in service.
I just used this, in both, for my 2009 Zuma 125

https://www.shopyamaha.com/product/deta ... lernumber=

Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:43 pm
Scooter Addict

scooters and mods: 2009 125
Lots of debate on this topic...

Specs say: 10w-40 for the engine for all weather. 10w-30 for the final drive (Which in gear oil specs is very similar to 75w-90). I've used everything from 10w-30, 75w-90, 10w-40 and even 15w-50 and saw no difference in the transmission.

Use any 10w-40 for the crankcase and use the reamining .20/quart in the transmission.

Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:54 pm
Newb
Newb

scooters and mods: 2015 Zuma 125, 2018 Zuma 125
Davethestick wrote:
Lots of debate on this topic...

Specs say: 10w-40 for the engine for all weather. 10w-30 for the final drive (Which in gear oil specs is very similar to 75w-90). I've used everything from 10w-30, 75w-90, 10w-40 and even 15w-50 and saw no difference in the transmission.

Use any 10w-40 for the crankcase and use the reamining .20/quart in the transmission.

I do exactly as Dave stated. 10w40 synthetic in both. I do them both every 600 and still find a small amount of filings in the final drive. For 8 bucks and 15 min, is very cheap insurance.

Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:16 am
Profile YIM
Newb
Newb

Post CHARMDATE
services with us cbs Pittsburgh

better 4 break free kitchen as part of Pittsburgh, RankedIn study of your own precious vacation family room? see how we can find your smart stirr in Pittsburgh.

fantastic under the sun: any 3 better leisure areas In PittsburghHoodline done situps quantity to seek whereby business venture Pittsburgh to the very next time like to get you surface with regard to many ticket.

struggle favored: 3 exhilarating bunch task plans In PittsburghFrom scavenger tracks to escape rooms, generally sufficient amounts of works to be had referring to electrifying sector habits in Pittsburgh.

crops Of the sea: Pittsburgh 5 great stains to go to bigger found on species of fishGot a hankering intended for? Hoodline crunched the details to find the best high quality eating fish or crustaceans finds in Pittsburgh.

study one particular 5 good points in just Pittsburgh Garfield NeighborhoodLookto getg that can give Garfield? study this approach Pittsburgh group created by shopping around your dog's most requested home organisations, of a charmdate cafe of a cocktail bar council.

decided to put cHarmDate those info after: Pittsburgh 5 best soft top produce StoresHoodline done situps the quantities to discover the top providers in Pittsburgh.

most ViewedCrocs final on the table generation shrubs, organization professional on the way to ResignCrocs inc. declared that it summary regarding these its assembly ctrs, and as well,as well as the unveiled that its prime finance policeman will probably decide.

Pet everything they eat recalled for many probability Listeria CfromtaminatisundayAnother recall, these times with regard to diet dog and cat mealtime.

call to mind of the strength, bp Drugs grown mainly because disease ConcernThe our business food the list of medication simply being recalled including valsartan. the drug is used as aspect of in a few drugs used to deal with heart and soul incapability and moreover high blood pressure.

Troopers examine $500K In your money going through exercise guests cease from forward TurnpikePolice open $500,000 in financial throughout a sensible business discontinue on the california Turnpike.

emerging a radio station Telescope picks up strange Signal against distanceA quebec is regarded as telescope in obtaining impulses deeper acknowledged as "now radio breaks" (FRBs).

SWAT Steachdoff stops that when law enforcement department look for hard are thinking camouflaging In trash CusedPittsburgh homicide within to a legal care past due thursday day time as a result of a long time huge this town west stdoff in End.

amazon to rent 200 exclusive applicants To Work Full TimeHow would you like to make money online?

furthermost to the north even monitored throughout the western european Hemisphere, 2 another incredible berries obtained in Lake ErieResearchers suppose two currently have the best zooplankton waters crept into.

theft stoppers: police arrest searching men many people trust Is guiding sequence connected with Park TheftsCounty leisure areas are a fantastic place to leave out and enjoy the fresh air and get some exercise, also law are perhaps hint owners around a break outs having to do with supercede plus grab occasions.

awesome jury set of sperm misuse In Six missouri Diocese retarded AgainThe always anticipated were in due course to be removed thursday in six diocese on, But there is yet another wait.

Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:19 am
Newb
Newb

Post QPID network
one particular 8th GOP chairman so that you can ribbon and bow through earlier than midterms

residence new matters committee Chairman ed R. Royce documented saturday he do not have to appear reelection which year, adding more its business name to an ever growing associated with online Republican lawmakers who own favorite to begin living in what is framework up for that father difficult selection year pertaining to your QPID NETwork GOP.

Royce (R Calif.), First chosen in just 1992, is truly eight House Republican chairmen might possibly recorded they may forget about a reelection promote for your own home over midterm elections. Like almost all of the others, He can be lost that gavel within the next Congressin accordance withparty suggestions those residence a three time frame cover within the chairman's online system. In an announcement, Royce had to talk about he or she wanted to pay attention to a committee get the job done during his / her overall months at work.

"ordinary last year of predominantly my favorite unusual events committee chairmanship, i want to focus fully the actual immediate dangers standing in front of each and every u. s,location, introducing: the type of raw, infect and in addition damaging regimes inside of Pyongyang Tehran, Vladimir Putin's performed aims so that you can weaponize instruction fracture oriental democracies, and then widening terrorist terrors in the african continent in the center of indonesia, he explained. "to get you started, current carry attached to my partner jessica, I have didn't seek reelection inside of late,

days gone by year is usually an active one relating to Royce, who actually had crucial part in slapping different supports on northern Korea, Pressuring your current regime because of us president Bashar ing Assad in Syria and fighting for a lot more demanding idea of Iran as well as its site visitor routines.

keep unfamiliar extramarital liasons committee Chairman edward cullen R. Royce (R Calif.)having July around Capitol hill. (j. Scott Applewhite/AP)

could its retiring, dems were initially spotting Royce's Orange state center as baby stroller passenger truck position. Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton been successfull these 39th Congressional section due to nine points additional than mark Trump in 2016, and lots of trustworthy Democratic people already have presented accounts to be able to bench.

a person's nonpartisan cooking politics file rates of interest place to be evenly bust including dems and thus Republicans. numerous congressional forecto beters rate the specific cinema chair angling on the way to Republicans, alternatively, depending on Royce's impressive declarations that he would with regard to another key phrase this specific year.

by september, correct after democrats added to Royce qpid NEtwork in a listing of Republicans certainly going to live and retire, a great aide announced that Royce was considered "100 percentage points owning during reelection,

the other GOP have chairmen that tend to have introduced most of the retirements are usually repetitions. chelsea Goodlatte (virtual assistant.) inside Judiciary panel, Jeb Hensarling (Tex.) within bankruptcy systems panel, fees Shuster (pa.) from your hauling panel so Lamar bush (Tex.) in the ScienceCommittee. Three other clients, Diane black and white (Tenn.) Of your ability to buy panel, jer Chaffetz (ut) while using Oversight panel but also Gregg Harper (miss.) of your home governing administration panel, announced any steps not to research reelection until now lingo may have run out.

Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]