View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Please help!!!! 
Newb
Newb

Post Please help!!!!
Hello all I am a new member and I am hoping someone here can help me I have an all stock 09 Zuma 125 that recently started acting up it started by losing power and flashing code 24 which I know is o2 sensor I was told it was still rideable but the other day on my way home It lost all power and I barely made it home it starts up fine and runs for a few minutes down on power but not much then after the scoot warms up it looses all power and will barely move I can turn it off restart it and go about 100yds and it stops moving again any help is much appreciated as this is my only sort of transportation thanks

Thu May 12, 2016 2:30 am
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post Re: Please help!!!!
Hmm well I would start by removing the o2 sensor and cleaning it. It's in plain view and you just need one metic wrench to remove it... it's the part near the fan cover that screws into the head pipe and has a single black wire coming out of it.

I think most auto parts stores sell the spray bottle of cleaner that's safe to use for it.

Probably maf sensor cleaner would work fine.

Fri May 20, 2016 10:33 pm
Profile WWW
Newb
Newb

Tried that the check engine light went off but still having sane problem I'm starting to think fuel pump is losing pressure

Sat May 21, 2016 1:54 am
Scooterologist

I think there was a recall on the 09's for a bad fuel pump. Did you have the recall work done? Might check with your dealer...

Blue with TST Variator with 10/12 rollers, Koso clutch and race bell, Daytona belt, 13/39 up gears; Nikasil BBK with Forged piston and race cam; Simota air filter; HoBao Billet 3D multi level super heat sinks, Dual Headlight mod with LED 6k bulbs, Phongeer Quiet exhaust, Lowered Forks, Cut down Seat, Lowered Rear Shocks.
Matte Black with TST Variator with 10/12 rollers, Koso clutch and race bell, Daytona belt, 13/39 up gears; Nikasil BBK with Forged piston and Koso Roller race cam; 3.5mm Stroker Crank, High flow HER Race Head, RC Cold air intake, HoBao Billet 3D multi level super heat sinks, External oil blow-by catch can, Koso Oil cooler, Dual Headlight mod with 6k LED bulbs, Koso High torque starter, 30mm Koso TB and Intake, 10 hole 150cc SRP Injector, High output coil, Phongeer Medium Flow through exhaust, Innovate LC-2 AFR with DB Meter, Koso Mini-Temp Gauge, JBPro with custom map based on TB Map 2.

Sat May 21, 2016 6:23 pm
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

I've owned two 09's and have had to replace pumps on both.

considering the low mileage that would be my guess

Sun May 22, 2016 12:04 am
Profile WWW
Newb
Newb

I'm having a similar problem I'm getting o2 sensor error I did replace o2 sensor with no improvment I had fuel pump problems and I replaced it about a year ago , but with the issue of bogging and not coming up to top speed very well I'm thinking it's just leaning out with not enough fuel pressure from new pump I have many gauges Can someone tell me what the fuel pressure should be or other possiable fixes for o2 error (24) and bogging down when full throttle Thanks in advance Dan 2012 Zumba 125

Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]