View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:22 am

Forum rules

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Attention++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Effective this week (8-12-11) The vendors area will be moving to a paid service to post vendor ad posts. This will be 30 dollars for a 6 month post, which breaks down to 5 dollars a month. This will include a Forum sponsor tag on your avatar, which will be required to make posts in the vendor section. Fees go towards hosting costs and keeping the forum the #1 source for Yamaha Zuma scooters.

Contact Jdubbya for details about getting a post in the vendor section.

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Attention parts vendors!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Attention parts vendors!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please see new rules for vendor section. We are moving to a paid service for posting parts vendor ad posts. Fee will be 30 dollars for 6 months for a post in this section. This breaks down to 5 dollars a month for advertising to a forum base of 3200+ people. This comes with a Forum sponsor image on your avatar.

Parts vendors should post in the vendors section and not the for sale section. The for sale section is for posting used parts from a private party or people parting out scooters, selling scooters, etc.

If you are selling multiple quantities of items, fabricating items for sale, running a webshop, etc, posts need to be in the vendor section or they will be deleted.

The way i see it, the internet friendship is like a scooter in india. we got room Dub, if you want to be part of this show? IN the india, zuma, friendship scooter you got at least 5 to 6 spots. We got 3 full... in Mike, Bio, and me... and we are best friends... but we are looking for 2 more people to fill the full wolf pack.... Are you part of the pack?

Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:22 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Attention parts vendors!!!!!!!!
Im going to move all the posts out of this forum for now. I really want to start this over with more organization in fairness for paying vendors. They wont get buried at the bottom of the page with a ton of multiple threads by certain individuals.

Vendors please contact me if you would like parts or all of your post revived. Although this could be a good chance to get fresh threads with current products. The old forum was full of black friday specials from previous years, and last years products.

The way i see it, the internet friendship is like a scooter in india. we got room Dub, if you want to be part of this show? IN the india, zuma, friendship scooter you got at least 5 to 6 spots. We got 3 full... in Mike, Bio, and me... and we are best friends... but we are looking for 2 more people to fill the full wolf pack.... Are you part of the pack?

Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:14 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Please note this is for 1 main topic thread. If you want more than one topic, PM me.

PM me for details and access to the Sponsored vendors area. All unauthorized topics will be deleted.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:26 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

sounds good to me. i will check back monday when i get to my work desk.

so this means we get our own section and subthreads?

i would like the feature i can revise my 1st post when ever i want. this keeps it cleaner and up to date.

HOEDAR ECU, GJMS, HOBAO, KOSO, PG,
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=16410 <------ RC R&D

Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:19 am
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post editing has been unlocked. I think I'll have to edit thread titles, but that's no problem for me.

Price is for one topic. That way people arent shoving your posts down with multiple posts and bumping threads.

Discussion will take place in the Q&A forum, so things will be very clean this way.

Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:41 am
Profile YIM WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

ok i see what you are saying. doing it this way i wouldn't need to edit the 1st post to add new items or change things arround. pretty much just keeping adding to the same thread. then questions will be talked about on a seperate thread. will need to get use to this new method but end result is cleaner. im just trying to think will this make it easier for the cunsumer? either way im down. im sure you will make the proper adjustments if needed.

HOEDAR ECU, GJMS, HOBAO, KOSO, PG,
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=16410 <------ RC R&D

Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]