View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:44 pm

Forum rules

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Attention++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Effective this week (8-12-11) The vendors area will be moving to a paid service to post vendor ad posts. This will be 30 dollars for a 6 month post, which breaks down to 5 dollars a month. This will include a Forum sponsor tag on your avatar, which will be required to make posts in the vendor section. Fees go towards hosting costs and keeping the forum the #1 source for Yamaha Zuma scooters.

Contact Jdubbya for details about getting a post in the vendor section.

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Zuma 125 Stretch's 9 inch 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Zuma 125 Stretch's 9 inch
Not trying to reinvent the stretch
but modified what I like from others out there and also at the same time trying to keep the cost down
as they are pretty expensive

Ive been testing this design on my bike for a while now
The ones im selling are even stronger then the one im using and mine is still holding up great

Features

9 inches long

I think im the only one to integrate the stock license plate mount into the rear shock adapter
so you actually have a way to mount the plate
Its also tucked up high enough not to hit the fender or get crushed in a large hole
but then it all depends on your suspension
my bike is lowered compared to using stock zuma shocks and I still have like 1 inch clearance from hitting the fender when compressed all the way down

2 adjustable rods on each side
Will take away any wheel cant you may or may not get with the other stretches that only have one non adjustable rod
Plus you can change the engine height or suspension height
I try to keep it same as stock, the angle of the engine
This way you can still read your dipstick and have the same suspension geometry

You can keep the stock air box too

Also keep most of the under seat storage, I can still fit a 1 gallon gas can under the seat and then some if you take your time and cut the underseat carefully

I will supply all hardware to install
You may or may not need extended Throttle cables but I would purchase the extended Brake cable off ebay
Look for this one usually $10 shipped
https://www.google.com/search?q=84.7%22+Rear+Brake+Cable+For+150cc+200cc+250cc+Moped+Scooter+Taotao+Roketa+Honda&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

This will work too but twice as much
http://www.ruckhouse.com/index.php/homepage-products/87-extended-brake-cable.html

If you need throttle cable I got mine here but you can use the stock throttle cable if you have stock bars or shorter then stock
http://japan.webike.net/products/2075153.html

They will come powdercoated black, with stainless hardware

Im asking $470 shipped USA only

2010 Zuma 155cc
BWS X Digital Gauges<>Clear Smoke BWS 125 Turn Signal Covers<>Billet Bar Ends<>Front Brake Rotor 260mm<>Razor Cam Covers<>NCY Breather Assembly<>Polini EVO Clutch Bell<>Anodized Orange Dipstick<>RRGS Front and Rear Shocks<>Dual 5000K HID's 35w High/Low Beam<>Black Adjustable Brake levers<>Halo Led's<>TST 2 Stage Variator 9gL 10gS <>NCY Oil Cooler<>Yamaha Skid Plate<>NCY Contra Spring Bearing<>1000 Rpm RRGS Contra Spring<>Yoshimura Exhaust<>NCY Direct Ignition Coil<>Lightweight Cooling Fan<>Koso Cable Clamps<>High Lift Cam+Lightened Cam Sprocket<>Underseat Storage Bag<>Stage 6 (Koso) Clutch<>Accel Handlebars<>Koso Brake Light<>Lightweight Swingarm<>RRGS 4 Pot Caliper (PH80)<>Stainless Braided Brake Line<>Lightened F|ywheel<>OEM Headlight Screens<>Zubiku Wing<>Air Horn<>9 inch stretch<>Koso High Flow Filter/Cover<>RPM 10 Spoke Wheels<>Digital Camo Vinyl Wrap<>SEP Cvt Covers

Image Image Image

Last edited by ZUMIKE on Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:37 pm, edited 14 times in total.

Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:51 pm
Profile WWW
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post Re: Zuma 125 Stretch's Low Price
ZUMIKE wrote:
Not trying to reinvent the stretch
but modified what I like from others out there and also at the same time trying to keep the cost down
as they are pretty expensive

Ive been testing this design on my bike for a while now
The ones im selling are even stronger then the one im using and mine is still holding up great

Features

9 inches long

I think im the only one to integrate the stock license plate mount into the rear shock adapter
so you actually have a way to mount the plate
Its also tucked up high enough not to hit the fender or get crushed in a large hole

but then it all depends on your suspension
my bike is lowered compared to using stock zuma shocks and I still have like 1 inch clearance from hitting the fender when compressed all the way down

2 adjustable rods on each side
Will take away any wheel cant you may or may not get with the other stretches that only have one non adjustable rod
Plus you can change the engine height or suspension height
I try to keep it same as stock, the angle of the engine
This way you can still read your dipstick and have the same suspension geometry

You can keep the stock air box too

Also keep most of the under seat storage, I can still fit a 1 gallon gas can under the seat and then some if you take your time and cut the underseat carefully

I will supply all hardware to install
You may or may not need extended Throttle cables but I would purchase the extended Brake cable off ebay
Look for this one
84.7" Rear Brake Cable For 150cc 200cc 250cc Moped Scooter Taotao Roketa Honda

If you need throttle cable I got mine here
http://japan.webike.net/products/2075153.html

They will come powdercoated black, with stainless hardware

Just picked these up from the welder, I still need to paint everything
Im asking $380 shipped

More pics to come once they are painted

Can you make on for zuma 50

Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:35 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Looks awesome dude

L/C S6 R/T 95, S6 R/T 44/90 crank, S6 95cc Big Bore Pipe,Trenched and Ported Cases, MVT DD19 Iggy, MXS Intake with KX 85 Reeds, Malossi Overrange , Keihin PWK 35mm carb, UNI air filter, Doppler 14/42, Dr.Pulley HIT Clutch ( 8000 rpm engagement ), Stage6 433 R/T clutch bell, Premix 32-1.

2001 Zuma (Pre-Bug)
MXS Race 70cc, 28mm PWK , S6 Big Valve, SR-1 Crank, S6 R1400 Pipe, Malossi Overrange

Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:24 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Nicest Zuma stretch of any kind I've seen to date.

x2 on the 50. I don't like the disjointed look most stretches give, yours looks better.

08 Zuma "The Fly" 50: Stage6 Racing Mk.1 (0.7 squish), Athena Race exhaust (S6 Pro), Malossi RHQ crank, Doppler 15/50s, Dellorto 21mm PHBG DS (60/42/90), Top Perf. Vforce3 reed valve, Malossi Multivar w/drive face, Malossi Delta Clutch & Wing bell (Yellow contra, yellow clutch springs on stiffest), Stage 6 R/T forks, Stage6 R/T 4 pot brake, S6 280mm big brake, Aerox 100 rims, S6 CNC'd controls, Brembo master cylinder, Hoca/Bando ignition, naked bars, manual petcock, Pirelli SL26s, dual light mod, re-profiled seat, LED signals, doodads and gizmos (TT Vapor, Harris Project R1 grips, silly stuff) and always running Amsoil Dominator.

Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:41 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Here is what the finished product will look like

2010 Zuma 155cc
BWS X Digital Gauges<>Clear Smoke BWS 125 Turn Signal Covers<>Billet Bar Ends<>Front Brake Rotor 260mm<>Razor Cam Covers<>NCY Breather Assembly<>Polini EVO Clutch Bell<>Anodized Orange Dipstick<>RRGS Front and Rear Shocks<>Dual 5000K HID's 35w High/Low Beam<>Black Adjustable Brake levers<>Halo Led's<>TST 2 Stage Variator 9gL 10gS <>NCY Oil Cooler<>Yamaha Skid Plate<>NCY Contra Spring Bearing<>1000 Rpm RRGS Contra Spring<>Yoshimura Exhaust<>NCY Direct Ignition Coil<>Lightweight Cooling Fan<>Koso Cable Clamps<>High Lift Cam+Lightened Cam Sprocket<>Underseat Storage Bag<>Stage 6 (Koso) Clutch<>Accel Handlebars<>Koso Brake Light<>Lightweight Swingarm<>RRGS 4 Pot Caliper (PH80)<>Stainless Braided Brake Line<>Lightened F|ywheel<>OEM Headlight Screens<>Zubiku Wing<>Air Horn<>9 inch stretch<>Koso High Flow Filter/Cover<>RPM 10 Spoke Wheels<>Digital Camo Vinyl Wrap<>SEP Cvt Covers

Image Image Image

Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:04 pm
Profile WWW
Newb
Newb

Looks great! I will PM you when I get the $$

Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:54 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

2010 Zuma 155cc

Image Image Image

Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:07 pm
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

For those that purchase my stretch and need the kickstand foot welded on
As you will need to cut it shorter for the bike to lean over properly I will do that for free
Just chop the foot pad off and cut the leg to the level you want
Mail me all the parts and I will weld it up
And if it's disassembled enough I can powdercoat it glossy black or whatever color you want that I have in stock

2010 Zuma 155cc

Image Image Image

Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:11 pm
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

So what additional parts do you need to get that you don't provide IN ORDER to install this and are not provided with your kit? I am sure I and all others would like to know. Is it ready to install right out the box and go riding when I receive it from you? How much total cost will these extra parts be?

2005 Zuma-MKII Race, MKII 21MM PHBG 40/92, C16, 12mm Crank, B9HS/LBO5EP 5K Cap, Advanced Timing, +1 Ignition Coil, Premix 32:1, Derestricted Intake, VF3's, MHR OverRange Complete, 27 grams, MHR Delta Clutch, MHR Wing Bell, Red Contra, Blue Springs, Torsion Controller, 15/50 upgears (SOON 14/42), Oversize Fan, Snork removed, Start Block Off Plate, Throttle Cable and Single Pull Tube, Dual Headlight Mod, Integrated Rear Signals, Boppers, Tach/Temp Gauge, kickstand.

I GOT MACHETES AND SWORDS FOR ALL YOU FAGGOTS THAT ROAR....Image

Last edited by Vaporz on Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:07 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

2010 Zuma 155cc

Image Image Image

Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:39 am
Profile WWW
Silver Member
Silver Member

I heard billet!
:cheers:

How-To: Tweaker Blinkers or Led Conversion Signals -- viewtopic.php?f=57&t=20785
How-To: Painting your plastic panels -- viewtopic.php?f=57&t=20367
Enviromoto Downhill Bar Install / Review -- viewtopic.php?f=54&t=20737

Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:29 pm
Newb
Newb

dont need billet here , standard steel works just fine , payment at the ready

Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:09 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

billet is easier to make
as a machine does the entire stretch

where hand welded is more labor
since I personally dont make these im trying to get the best price for me, so I can get the best price for you all
I want to have the cheapest cost stretch available, which hopefully one day will lower all the other prices
this works out good for everyone

you can still buy composimo steel stretch for around $500
or steady garage for around the same cost or more cant remember
that will be aluminum

2010 Zuma 155cc

Image Image Image

Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:31 pm
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

looks like the next batch will be steel again
should start them soon
I have an email list of people wanting some too but as we all know most will probably back out
so im only going to make 3 as it costs alot out of my pocket to get them made

I will take preorders but be aware its not going to be ready right away
but if you want one for sure just pm me I can do it at a lower price

I will post updates once they start to actually get made
Then I still have alot to do on my end too

2010 Zuma 155cc

Image Image Image

Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:53 pm
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back in stock

2010 Zuma 155cc

Image Image Image

Fri May 23, 2014 5:49 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next