View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:28 am

Forum rules

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Attention++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Effective this week (8-12-11) The vendors area will be moving to a paid service to post vendor ad posts. This will be 30 dollars for a 6 month post, which breaks down to 5 dollars a month. This will include a Forum sponsor tag on your avatar, which will be required to make posts in the vendor section. Fees go towards hosting costs and keeping the forum the #1 source for Yamaha Zuma scooters.

Contact Jdubbya for details about getting a post in the vendor section.

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Honda metropolitan 7 inch stretch kit 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Re: Honda metropolitan 7 inch stretch kit
Just words, Vpz.

I wasn't asked for comment. Neither were you !!

I believe that he has explained why he's offering the price that he is ...
without a few parts that can be sourced separately.

He's trying to keep the custom parts at a low price without causing himself to have inventory of his own.

I don't doubt that if anyone asked him to sell them those """special nutz.n.bolts""" in the deal ...
he would.
And UP the price goes.

Bio is not coaching ... it's an awareness thing. I don't think that he's seeing why you're on this bend.

The action is that he's making some very cool parts that no one else is ... he should just keep doing that.

The reaction is answering your opinions about why he sells what he sells. I'm sure that he's evaluated that ... in both directions.

If you want a stretch for your scoot :: :: you should ask Mike to put one together for you !!

He hasn't done a 50 ... yet.

He should hurry ... before they all go away, right ??

Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:40 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

NO SIR.....

HE CAME INTO MY HOUSE. THE 50 FORUM EACH TIME TO CONTINUE WHAT YOU MR BIO WOULD CALL A RANT. IF HE WANTED TO START A TOP SPEED THREAD HE WOULD HAVE. BUT I DID AND THEN HE WANTS TO COME IN TALK SHYTE AND TRY TO RTELL US WHAT TO DO HA!!!!. DUDE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A ZUMA 50 OR 70. SORRY DUDE WRONG FLOOR 125 4 CROAK ZUMA IS ON THE FLOOR BELOW US. BELOW US!!!!

I HOPE HIS STRETCH KIT BUSINESS IS A SUCCESS. BUT HE WRITES THINGS MAYBE SOMETIMES WITHOUT THINKING (WHICH WE ALL DO).....

Quote:
ZUMIKE:
you still will need to purchase a longer engine bolt and nut , along with the wheel and hub but I will provide the links where to purchase those

THAT WAS AMMO FOR ME TO UTILIZE INSTEAD OF FABRICATING MAKE BELIEVE STORIES OF DRUG AND ALCOHOL ABUSE WHILE PERSONALLY ATTACKING ME. WELL, YOU KNOW HOW THAT GOES BIO. YOU PUT UP A GOOD FIGHT AND PUT ON AN EVEN BETTER AND MORE HUMBLE AND ACCOMMODATING FRONT SINCE OUR AFFAIR. WHAT TRANSPIRED BETWEEN US WAS A GODSEND. YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE PLEASURE HERE AND I AM PROUD TO CALL YOU MY FRIEND. VAPORZ :2bong: BIO UNITED. THATS RIGHT.

THIS HAS BEEN FUN. BUT JDUB HAS MY PROMISE AND MY WORD IS BOND. JUST LET IT GO. YOU WANNA COME TO THE 50 FORUM. COME WITH RESPECT. NONE OF MY 50 GUYS COME IN THERE RAISING HELL. WHEN I DO IT THEY'LL DO IT. BUT I WONT. THE 125 IS YOUR HOUSE. YOU NEED TO RESPECT OUR 50 FORUM WHEN YOU ENTER. THATS MY HOUSE DUDE. I DONT BRING SHYTE TO YOUR HOUSE, PLEASE DONT BRING IT TO OURS.

JDUBS #1, YOU WERE #2 BIO AND YOU KNOW HOW THAT ENDED. YOU MIGHT STILL HAVE THE NUMBER OF 2 BUT WE KNOW WHO HAS CLOUT HERE AND IS IN THE 1.5 SLOT. :awesome:

NOW CAN THIS BE OVER AND GO BACK TO OUR REGULAR PROGRAMMING??????

2005 Zuma-MKII Race, MKII 21MM PHBG 40/92, C16, 12mm Crank, B9HS/LBO5EP 5K Cap, Advanced Timing, +1 Ignition Coil, Premix 32:1, Derestricted Intake, VF3's, MHR OverRange Complete, 27 grams, MHR Delta Clutch, MHR Wing Bell, Red Contra, Blue Springs, Torsion Controller, 15/50 upgears (SOON 14/42), Oversize Fan, Snork removed, Start Block Off Plate, Throttle Cable and Single Pull Tube, Dual Headlight Mod, Integrated Rear Signals, Boppers, Tach/Temp Gauge, kickstand.

I GOT MACHETES AND SWORDS FOR ALL YOU FAGGOTS THAT ROAR....Image

Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:11 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

I did start here with a zuma 50 , and 70

but I wanted more power cheaper and more efficiently as at the time I had no idea the 125 was available when I got the 50
all I saw was a yellow zuma that was super expensive
Now I know it was a 125 I saw, they looked so similar I had no idea

Plus as a bonus a ton of more aftermarket parts and support for the 125
what to we see in any 125 parts thread

do you make these parts for the 50?

Lets face it, if you like aftermarket parts, longevity with power and ease of use its all on the 4 stroke side
Its the future, get out of the past

2010 Zuma 155cc
BWS X Digital Gauges<>Clear Smoke BWS 125 Turn Signal Covers<>Billet Bar Ends<>Front Brake Rotor 260mm<>Razor Cam Covers<>NCY Breather Assembly<>Polini EVO Clutch Bell<>Anodized Orange Dipstick<>RRGS Front and Rear Shocks<>Dual 5000K HID's 35w High/Low Beam<>Black Adjustable Brake levers<>Halo Led's<>TST 2 Stage Variator 9gL 10gS <>NCY Oil Cooler<>Yamaha Skid Plate<>NCY Contra Spring Bearing<>1000 Rpm RRGS Contra Spring<>Yoshimura Exhaust<>NCY Direct Ignition Coil<>Lightweight Cooling Fan<>Koso Cable Clamps<>High Lift Cam+Lightened Cam Sprocket<>Underseat Storage Bag<>Stage 6 (Koso) Clutch<>Accel Handlebars<>Koso Brake Light<>Lightweight Swingarm<>RRGS 4 Pot Caliper (PH80)<>Stainless Braided Brake Line<>Lightened F|ywheel<>OEM Headlight Screens<>Zubiku Wing<>Air Horn<>9 inch stretch<>Koso High Flow Filter/Cover<>RPM 10 Spoke Wheels<>Digital Camo Vinyl Wrap<>SEP Cvt Covers

Image Image Image

Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:24 pm
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

Now that's the tone I'm talking about. Did you smoke one MIke? :2bong: Finally.

To respond to your statement:
4 CROAK.....NEVER HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH (unless it's a 1000cc sportbike harley or custom) NEVER

It's all just a matter of taste I suppose. I'll eventually if anything get a BWS or AREOX 100 LC Motor to blow out like I did with the 70. Small jump to 80cc just aint worth it to me. if I keep this build going. I just cant give up the 2 stroke juice for a slow stroke 4. 2 stroke aint going nowhere. The scooter explosion hasn't even begun yet here in the States. SCOOTER +ATTACK.....,those MOFO's....FILTHY RICH. FILTHY!!!! They beat everyone too it.

Good conversation man. Were all on the same page now.....

Can I interest you in some tea and biscuits?

2005 Zuma-MKII Race, MKII 21MM PHBG 40/92, C16, 12mm Crank, B9HS/LBO5EP 5K Cap, Advanced Timing, +1 Ignition Coil, Premix 32:1, Derestricted Intake, VF3's, MHR OverRange Complete, 27 grams, MHR Delta Clutch, MHR Wing Bell, Red Contra, Blue Springs, Torsion Controller, 15/50 upgears (SOON 14/42), Oversize Fan, Snork removed, Start Block Off Plate, Throttle Cable and Single Pull Tube, Dual Headlight Mod, Integrated Rear Signals, Boppers, Tach/Temp Gauge, kickstand.

I GOT MACHETES AND SWORDS FOR ALL YOU FAGGOTS THAT ROAR....Image

Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:24 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

stretch kits back for sale, new designed shock mounts means easier install

2010 Zuma 155cc
BWS X Digital Gauges<>Clear Smoke BWS 125 Turn Signal Covers<>Billet Bar Ends<>Front Brake Rotor 260mm<>Razor Cam Covers<>NCY Breather Assembly<>Polini EVO Clutch Bell<>Anodized Orange Dipstick<>RRGS Front and Rear Shocks<>Dual 5000K HID's 35w High/Low Beam<>Black Adjustable Brake levers<>Halo Led's<>TST 2 Stage Variator 9gL 10gS <>NCY Oil Cooler<>Yamaha Skid Plate<>NCY Contra Spring Bearing<>1000 Rpm RRGS Contra Spring<>Yoshimura Exhaust<>NCY Direct Ignition Coil<>Lightweight Cooling Fan<>Koso Cable Clamps<>High Lift Cam+Lightened Cam Sprocket<>Underseat Storage Bag<>Stage 6 (Koso) Clutch<>Accel Handlebars<>Koso Brake Light<>Lightweight Swingarm<>RRGS 4 Pot Caliper (PH80)<>Stainless Braided Brake Line<>Lightened F|ywheel<>OEM Headlight Screens<>Zubiku Wing<>Air Horn<>9 inch stretch<>Koso High Flow Filter/Cover<>RPM 10 Spoke Wheels<>Digital Camo Vinyl Wrap<>SEP Cvt Covers

Image Image Image

Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:27 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2