View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 08 and Up Zuma 50 Clutch 
Scooterologist

Post 08 and Up Zuma 50 Clutch
I'm looking to upgrade my 04 two shoe clutch to a new Malossi Delta clutch but I would also like the upgraded sheave that the later clutches used. Anyone have one laying around that they're will to sell cheap? PM me here. Thanks!

Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:20 pm
Scooterologist

Post Re: 08 and Up Zuma 50 Clutch
Since no one seems to have an old clutch laying around, can anyone tell me if a different scooter might have the same "secondary sheave" that I'm looking for? I've searched eBay and everywhere else I can think of. Thanks for any help!

Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:40 am
Scooter Addict

I have a few clutches, stock and light weight and the bell to match. You will need a new bell going from 2 shoe to 3 shoe, they are different diameter. I am out of the hobby, sold all 3 scooters so, you can have both clutches and the bell, all the springs I have plus a sliding pulley or two for about $40 shipped Fedex. Both sliding pulleys I have are pre 2008 I believe, but worked fine when pulled. I also have a ton of rollers if you are interested, all like new. PM me your number if you want pictures. I have some other parts too but I threw a bunch of stuff away today. Pair of forks, triple tree, bunch of plastics, a seat with a couple tears in it. Trash man comes Tuesday morning if you need any of it.

Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:00 pm
Scooterologist

$40 shipped is a hell of a deal, but I'm going to buy new. I don't need the sliding pulleys if they are the same as mine. Thanks for your response on my other post also!

Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:51 am
Newb
Newb

AMS417 wrote:
I have a few clutches, stock and light weight and the bell to match. You will need a new bell going from 2 shoe to 3 shoe, they are different diameter. I am out of the hobby, sold all 3 scooters so, you can have both clutches and the bell, all the springs I have plus a sliding pulley or two for about $40 shipped Fedex. Both sliding pulleys I have are pre 2008 I believe, but worked fine when pulled. I also have a ton of rollers if you are interested, all like new. PM me your number if you want pictures. I have some other parts too but I threw a bunch of stuff away today. Pair of forks, triple tree, bunch of plastics, a seat with a couple tears in it. Trash man comes Tuesday morning if you need any of it.

Do you still have some of this stuff? I am interested. I can pm ph. no. if you still have.
Thanks

Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:48 pm
Profile WWW
Forum moderator
Forum moderator

Look at the aftermarket ones most of them smooth out the hump and a fee offer choice of ramp angle

Used 08 to ll rear sheaves are hard to come buy because unless you fo over range most keep there stock set up

Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]