View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:34 am

Forum rules

This is a place for questions and answers from sponsored vendors.

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Q&A for Drowsports 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post Q&A for Drowsports
Q&A for Drowsports

The way i see it, the internet friendship is like a scooter in india. we got room Dub, if you want to be part of this show? IN the india, zuma, friendship scooter you got at least 5 to 6 spots. We got 3 full... in Mike, Bio, and me... and we are best friends... but we are looking for 2 more people to fill the full wolf pack.... Are you part of the pack?

Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:23 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Post Re: Q&A for Drowsports
Yes, if you have questions, please ask here! :D

Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:03 pm
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

Do you know what grade and quantity of fork oil came in my RRGS Low Down Forks? They're getting a little soft now that they're completely broken in.

Also, I know there's a spring pre-load adjuster under the fork caps. How do you work that?

Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:52 pm
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

johnysmokes wrote:
Do you know what grade and quantity of fork oil came in my RRGS Low Down Forks? They're getting a little soft now that they're completely broken in.

Also, I know there's a spring pre-load adjuster under the fork caps. How do you work that?

Oil grade and quantity I do not know.

Yeah, you just pop the caps off and use an Allen head to adjust the pre-load. It will indicate which direction to turn the Allen head for a harder or softer pre-load.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:16 pm
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

Justin@Drowsports wrote:
Oil grade and quantity I do not know.

Try to ask around about that if you can. I guess I could dump the old oil out into a measuring cup, but it would be nice to know what grade oil they came with.

I'm going to try the pre-load adjustment first. I had to dive on my brakes to avoid an accident today. The rear part of the front fender came in contact with the tire. That's why I want to adjust them.

Thanks! :cheers:

Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:00 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

im thinking of buying the dr.pully sliders im currently running 5.5g rollers in a stage 6 variator. my question is will they work in my variator, and are the weights the same as the rollers or should i go heavier or lighter with the sliders? and do you have them in stock?

L/C S6 R/T 95, S6 R/T 44/90 crank, S6 95cc Big Bore Pipe,Trenched and Ported Cases, MVT DD19 Iggy, MXS Intake with KX 85 Reeds, Malossi Overrange , Keihin PWK 35mm carb, UNI air filter, Doppler 14/42, Dr.Pulley HIT Clutch ( 8000 rpm engagement ), Stage6 433 R/T clutch bell, Premix 32-1.

2001 Zuma (Pre-Bug)
MXS Race 70cc, 28mm PWK , S6 Big Valve, SR-1 Crank, S6 R1400 Pipe, Malossi Overrange

Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:16 pm
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Pig wrote:
im thinking of buying the dr.pully sliders im currently running 5.5g rollers in a stage 6 variator. my question is will they work in my variator, and are the weights the same as the rollers or should i go heavier or lighter with the sliders? and do you have them in stock?

Without knowing which Stage6 Variator you are running, I'll have to take a stab at an answer.

If you are running the regular, non-oversized Zuma 50 S6 variator, it will be a 16x13 slider weight. Yes, we have them in stock and in 5.5g.

If you are running the oversized variator Zuma 50 S6, it will 19x15.5 sized weights. We do not have the 19x15.5 slider weights and can not special order them.

As far as how they perform, they can sometimes act like a lighter weight. However, that is not always the case as the actual variator will determine that as well. If you have a good scale, you can modify the Dr. Pulley Sliders just like a roller weight and bring the weight down if you go with a heavier weight. I personally would go with the 5.5g first because that is what you know works and try it.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:32 pm
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

they are the 16x13 are they $21.99 for a set of 6?

L/C S6 R/T 95, S6 R/T 44/90 crank, S6 95cc Big Bore Pipe,Trenched and Ported Cases, MVT DD19 Iggy, MXS Intake with KX 85 Reeds, Malossi Overrange , Keihin PWK 35mm carb, UNI air filter, Doppler 14/42, Dr.Pulley HIT Clutch ( 8000 rpm engagement ), Stage6 433 R/T clutch bell, Premix 32-1.

2001 Zuma (Pre-Bug)
MXS Race 70cc, 28mm PWK , S6 Big Valve, SR-1 Crank, S6 R1400 Pipe, Malossi Overrange

Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:33 pm
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Pig wrote:
they are the 16x13 are they $21.99 for a set of 6?

Yep, $21.99 for a set of 6 plus shipping (tax, too, if you are in California).

Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:35 pm
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

Cool I'm gonna order some up right meow

2001 Zuma (Pre-Bug)

Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:42 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

hey whats up with the delayed shipping
in the past I would literally get my items the next day depending on how early I ordered

2nd to last order I think took a week
and my very last order its been 5 days and still nothing

whats going on?

2010 Zuma 155cc
BWS X Digital Gauges<>Clear Smoke BWS 125 Turn Signal Covers<>Billet Bar Ends<>Front Brake Rotor 260mm<>Razor Cam Covers<>NCY Breather Assembly<>Polini EVO Clutch Bell<>Anodized Orange Dipstick<>RRGS Front and Rear Shocks<>Dual 5000K HID's 35w High/Low Beam<>Black Adjustable Brake levers<>Halo Led's<>TST 2 Stage Variator 9gL 10gS <>NCY Oil Cooler<>Yamaha Skid Plate<>NCY Contra Spring Bearing<>1000 Rpm RRGS Contra Spring<>Yoshimura Exhaust<>NCY Direct Ignition Coil<>Lightweight Cooling Fan<>Koso Cable Clamps<>High Lift Cam+Lightened Cam Sprocket<>Underseat Storage Bag<>Stage 6 (Koso) Clutch<>Accel Handlebars<>Koso Brake Light<>Lightweight Swingarm<>RRGS 4 Pot Caliper (PH80)<>Stainless Braided Brake Line<>Lightened F|ywheel<>OEM Headlight Screens<>Zubiku Wing<>Air Horn<>9 inch stretch<>Koso High Flow Filter/Cover<>RPM 10 Spoke Wheels<>Digital Camo Vinyl Wrap<>SEP Cvt Covers

Image Image Image

Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:28 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

ZUMIKE wrote:
hey whats up with the delayed shipping
in the past I would literally get my items the next day depending on how early I ordered

2nd to last order I think took a week
and my very last order its been 5 days and still nothing

whats going on?

I'm answering this in general, not just towards ZUMIKE.

The short answer is we have more orders than staff, but even then we've never guaranteed next day shipping. We do try our best to ship orders out that day or the following morning, however, we can get overwhelmed at times and an order can be delayed by a day. We have also stopped express shipping due to lost items, so everything is sent UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail, both can take up to a week depending on where you live.

Also, all weekend orders are processed and packed on Monday for Tuesday morning shipping. Overnight orders are processed the next morning and we try to get them out that morning, but usually won't be until the next. Early Bird orders (orders made before we open at 11am) are usually processed that morning or afternoon for next morning pickup. An example would be if you ordered your parts Friday night after we close (6pm PST), your order will not be processed until Monday morning to be shipped on Tuesday morning. We do try for afternoon pickups through UPS, but again, that is not guaranteed.

Also, you will not see a tracking number until we have a shipping label printed for your order. These numbers are generated by UPS/USPS and don't exist until a label is made. Once it is, you will see a second invoice and email. This new invoice will contain the tracking number. If you do not see a tracking number by that next morning, please contact me and I will see if one has been generated or what is going on.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:31 pm
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

Well I'm sure its been 7 days now still nothing

2010 Zuma 155cc
BWS X Digital Gauges<>Clear Smoke BWS 125 Turn Signal Covers<>Billet Bar Ends<>Front Brake Rotor 260mm<>Razor Cam Covers<>NCY Breather Assembly<>Polini EVO Clutch Bell<>Anodized Orange Dipstick<>RRGS Front and Rear Shocks<>Dual 5000K HID's 35w High/Low Beam<>Black Adjustable Brake levers<>Halo Led's<>TST 2 Stage Variator 9gL 10gS <>NCY Oil Cooler<>Yamaha Skid Plate<>NCY Contra Spring Bearing<>1000 Rpm RRGS Contra Spring<>Yoshimura Exhaust<>NCY Direct Ignition Coil<>Lightweight Cooling Fan<>Koso Cable Clamps<>High Lift Cam+Lightened Cam Sprocket<>Underseat Storage Bag<>Stage 6 (Koso) Clutch<>Accel Handlebars<>Koso Brake Light<>Lightweight Swingarm<>RRGS 4 Pot Caliper (PH80)<>Stainless Braided Brake Line<>Lightened F|ywheel<>OEM Headlight Screens<>Zubiku Wing<>Air Horn<>9 inch stretch<>Koso High Flow Filter/Cover<>RPM 10 Spoke Wheels<>Digital Camo Vinyl Wrap<>SEP Cvt Covers

Image Image Image

Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:13 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

ZUMIKE wrote:
Well I'm sure its been 7 days now still nothing

Mike, you have a PM.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:18 pm
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

Guess they had some mix up and never shipped my spring
so they shipped the other day and got it next day like usual

2010 Zuma 155cc

Image Image Image

Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:35 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next