View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 4:18 pm

Forum rules

This is a place for questions and answers from sponsored vendors.

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Q&A for Drowsports 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Re: Q&A for Drowsports
Hey Justin, if we purchase tires from you can u install em on the rim for us?

Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:18 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

jesquivel wrote:

If he says no ... I'm going to LOL !! !!

Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:50 pm
Forum moderator
Forum moderator

:munch:

Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:25 pm
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

Quote:
For an additional $10.00 we will mount your tires to those RPM Rims for both the front and the rear. That includes the valve stem!

2010 Zuma 155cc
BWS X Digital Gauges<>Clear Smoke BWS 125 Turn Signal Covers<>Billet Bar Ends<>Front Brake Rotor 260mm<>Razor Cam Covers<>NCY Breather Assembly<>Polini EVO Clutch Bell<>Anodized Orange Dipstick<>RRGS Front and Rear Shocks<>Dual 5000K HID's 35w High/Low Beam<>Black Adjustable Brake levers<>Halo Led's<>TST 2 Stage Variator 9gL 10gS <>NCY Oil Cooler<>Yamaha Skid Plate<>NCY Contra Spring Bearing<>1000 Rpm RRGS Contra Spring<>Yoshimura Exhaust<>NCY Direct Ignition Coil<>Lightweight Cooling Fan<>Koso Cable Clamps<>High Lift Cam+Lightened Cam Sprocket<>Underseat Storage Bag<>Stage 6 (Koso) Clutch<>Accel Handlebars<>Koso Brake Light<>Lightweight Swingarm<>RRGS 4 Pot Caliper (PH80)<>Stainless Braided Brake Line<>Lightened F|ywheel<>OEM Headlight Screens<>Zubiku Wing<>Air Horn<>9 inch stretch<>Koso High Flow Filter/Cover<>RPM 10 Spoke Wheels<>Digital Camo Vinyl Wrap<>SEP Cvt Covers

Image Image Image

Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:32 pm
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

Yeah, those are on their rims (if you purchase the rims)....I meant on my wheels :D

Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:56 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

so what you would mail them your wheels? and have the new tires installed
or drop by the store?

2010 Zuma 155cc
BWS X Digital Gauges<>Clear Smoke BWS 125 Turn Signal Covers<>Billet Bar Ends<>Front Brake Rotor 260mm<>Razor Cam Covers<>NCY Breather Assembly<>Polini EVO Clutch Bell<>Anodized Orange Dipstick<>RRGS Front and Rear Shocks<>Dual 5000K HID's 35w High/Low Beam<>Black Adjustable Brake levers<>Halo Led's<>TST 2 Stage Variator 9gL 10gS <>NCY Oil Cooler<>Yamaha Skid Plate<>NCY Contra Spring Bearing<>1000 Rpm RRGS Contra Spring<>Yoshimura Exhaust<>NCY Direct Ignition Coil<>Lightweight Cooling Fan<>Koso Cable Clamps<>High Lift Cam+Lightened Cam Sprocket<>Underseat Storage Bag<>Stage 6 (Koso) Clutch<>Accel Handlebars<>Koso Brake Light<>Lightweight Swingarm<>RRGS 4 Pot Caliper (PH80)<>Stainless Braided Brake Line<>Lightened F|ywheel<>OEM Headlight Screens<>Zubiku Wing<>Air Horn<>9 inch stretch<>Koso High Flow Filter/Cover<>RPM 10 Spoke Wheels<>Digital Camo Vinyl Wrap<>SEP Cvt Covers

Image Image Image

Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:06 am
Profile WWW
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

jesquivel wrote:
Yeah, those are on their rims (if you purchase the rims)....I meant on my wheels :D

BioMedHMC wrote:
jesquivel wrote:

If he says no ... I'm going to LOL !! !!

Well, if we had more people we could dedicate more time to installing the tires. However, we have a shop we send them to for now.

So, no, we couldn't do it but we can recommend the same shop we use.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:22 am
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

Mike ... I'm pretty sure that the question started because Justin just posted those 10.spoke wheels for sale at DrowSports.
Then he said that if you'll buy the TIRES TOO !!!! ... DrowSports knocks off $40 on the wheels.
So ... the obvious question is ::

When I buy wheels AND tires from you ... will you mount the tires that I'm buying from you ONTO the wheels that I'm buying from you !! ??

ZUMIKE wrote:
so what you would mail them your wheels?
and have the new tires installed
or drop by the store?

I've changed my mind ... there will be no LOL !! !!
I understand.

Last edited by BioMedHMC on Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:52 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

Hhhmmm, wondering how close that shop is.....Drow is about a 25 min ride away.....

Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:32 pm
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

BioMedHMC wrote:
Mike ... I'm pretty sure that the question started because Justin just posted those 10.spoke wheels for sale at DrowSports.
Then he said that if you'll buy the TIRES TOO !!!! ... DrowSports knocks off $100 on the wheels.
So ... the obvious question is ::

When I buy wheels AND tires from you ... will you mount the tires that I'm buying from you ONTO the wheels that I'm buying from you !! ??

Yes, for $10.00 extra (per pair, not per wheel) we will have the wheel and tire mounted for you.

And, just to clarify the price, we knock off ~12% when you buy those wheels, so it is not quite $100. :D

Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:51 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

jesquivel wrote:
Hhhmmm, wondering how close that shop is.....Drow is about a 25 min ride away.....

The best I can give away for now is that it is close. :whip:

Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:52 pm
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

you have a pic of this installed
http://www.drowsports.com/product/950/Chassis___Steering/Body_Panels/DCR_Yamaha_Zuma_125_Glove_Box_Storage_Bin/features

2010 Zuma 155cc

Image Image Image

Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:01 am
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

almost a month went by
still cant answer the question?

2010 Zuma 155cc

Image Image Image

Wed May 01, 2013 1:29 pm
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

Now that I've "really" looked at that ... I'd like to see it too.
Looks to be pretty big. The center goes where the BAG HOOK is !!

ZUMIKE wrote:
almost a month went by
still cant answer the question?

Wed May 01, 2013 2:12 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

need to know if it interferes with my 12v socket
and how many holes my existing cup holder will leave in the wall if I use this one

2010 Zuma 155cc

Image Image Image

Wed May 01, 2013 2:25 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next