View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Yamaha Zuma 50F press event (official post high res) 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Re: Yamaha Zuma 50F press event (official post high res)
Attachment:
Bag_Hook_2.jpg
Bag_Hook_2.jpg [ 32.83 KiB | Viewed 4214 times ]

I still think that it's an interesting piece !! !!

Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:27 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

Ive seen a you tube review video for a red 150cc china scoot, had a clip similar to the folding one
I thought that was a nice clip too

Even though ive only used mine 1 time I thought about possibly wrapping a small rubber band over the hook to make a fat end, and maybe help stick the bag down from possibly bouncing off

the ones that rc and b6 show looks nicer too as its alot taller

2010 Zuma 155cc
BWS X Digital Gauges<>Clear Smoke BWS 125 Turn Signal Covers<>Billet Bar Ends<>Front Brake Rotor 260mm<>Razor Cam Covers<>NCY Breather Assembly<>Polini EVO Clutch Bell<>Anodized Orange Dipstick<>RRGS Front and Rear Shocks<>Dual 5000K HID's 35w High/Low Beam<>Black Adjustable Brake levers<>Halo Led's<>TST 2 Stage Variator 9gL 10gS <>NCY Oil Cooler<>Yamaha Skid Plate<>NCY Contra Spring Bearing<>1000 Rpm RRGS Contra Spring<>Yoshimura Exhaust<>NCY Direct Ignition Coil<>Lightweight Cooling Fan<>Koso Cable Clamps<>High Lift Cam+Lightened Cam Sprocket<>Underseat Storage Bag<>Stage 6 (Koso) Clutch<>Accel Handlebars<>Koso Brake Light<>Lightweight Swingarm<>RRGS 4 Pot Caliper (PH80)<>Stainless Braided Brake Line<>Lightened F|ywheel<>OEM Headlight Screens<>Zubiku Wing<>Air Horn<>9 inch stretch<>Koso High Flow Filter/Cover<>RPM 10 Spoke Wheels<>Digital Camo Vinyl Wrap<>SEP Cvt Covers

Image Image Image

Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:10 am
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

I'll wait a bit ...
And then see if I can get one of these from the dealership ... or some place else.

This is the first one that I've seen like this.
It may have it's limitations ... maybe a larger hook and the option of carrying a drink bottle will make me just as happy (but that wouldn't fold away).

I still appreciate the small improvements that I've seen.

Attachment:
Bag_Hook_2.jpg
Bag_Hook_2.jpg [ 32.83 KiB | Viewed 4201 times ]
Attachment:
waterbottleholder_.jpg
waterbottleholder_.jpg [ 26.63 KiB | Viewed 4201 times ]

Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:27 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

but you notice how its a large square plate, recessed into the wall

even if you bought one, how will you mount it, just on the surface because it will twist over that way
or cut into your wall to recess it in

at 5:40 shows the hook on a china scooter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnm7TPm_FCw&feature=player_embedded

2010 Zuma 155cc
BWS X Digital Gauges<>Clear Smoke BWS 125 Turn Signal Covers<>Billet Bar Ends<>Front Brake Rotor 260mm<>Razor Cam Covers<>NCY Breather Assembly<>Polini EVO Clutch Bell<>Anodized Orange Dipstick<>RRGS Front and Rear Shocks<>Dual 5000K HID's 35w High/Low Beam<>Black Adjustable Brake levers<>Halo Led's<>TST 2 Stage Variator 9gL 10gS <>NCY Oil Cooler<>Yamaha Skid Plate<>NCY Contra Spring Bearing<>1000 Rpm RRGS Contra Spring<>Yoshimura Exhaust<>NCY Direct Ignition Coil<>Lightweight Cooling Fan<>Koso Cable Clamps<>High Lift Cam+Lightened Cam Sprocket<>Underseat Storage Bag<>Stage 6 (Koso) Clutch<>Accel Handlebars<>Koso Brake Light<>Lightweight Swingarm<>RRGS 4 Pot Caliper (PH80)<>Stainless Braided Brake Line<>Lightened F|ywheel<>OEM Headlight Screens<>Zubiku Wing<>Air Horn<>9 inch stretch<>Koso High Flow Filter/Cover<>RPM 10 Spoke Wheels<>Digital Camo Vinyl Wrap<>SEP Cvt Covers

Image Image Image

Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:46 pm
Profile WWW
Scooterologist

What No wheelie pics???....I'm disappointed lol. Jk looks like an awesome opportunity :cheers:

Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:12 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

I like the hook! I doubt I would use it much but cool none the less.

Post up all the press pics!

Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:14 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Yamaha posted some pictures on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/yamahamotorusa/ ... 4912872853

Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:32 pm
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

NIceeee! I see some of my pics on there. The black one in front of the graffiti wall is mine, so is the group of scoots shot from the rear with the bridge overhead.

The way i see it, the internet friendship is like a scooter in india. we got room Dub, if you want to be part of this show? IN the india, zuma, friendship scooter you got at least 5 to 6 spots. We got 3 full... in Mike, Bio, and me... and we are best friends... but we are looking for 2 more people to fill the full wolf pack.... Are you part of the pack?

Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:48 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

What camera was it that you had? It took very good pictures. The photographers were good too!

Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:38 pm
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Everything in that facebook PEN collection was taken with the Olympus Pen E-PM1. They were given out to us by Olympus for the event. Cool thing is, we get to keep them.

The way i see it, the internet friendship is like a scooter in india. we got room Dub, if you want to be part of this show? IN the india, zuma, friendship scooter you got at least 5 to 6 spots. We got 3 full... in Mike, Bio, and me... and we are best friends... but we are looking for 2 more people to fill the full wolf pack.... Are you part of the pack?

Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:43 am
Profile YIM WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

I am a NIkon man myself but this looks like a pretty good point and shoot. The photos you took and that are on the Yamaha Facebook page look great. I especially like that it has interchangeable lenses like an SLR.

http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_secti ... oduct=1571

Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:51 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

Some good pictures in that collection (not that I got to the end!).

I'd worry about that GPS being a distraction and also about it getting stolen, but it is nice that it fits so well.

The other thing that struck me is how weird (note that I'm not saying gay, just weird) it looks when people ride in the normal seat position! :) You're so upright! I sit on the passenger area, and even then it's on the small side. The bike seems to be designed for someone 5'6" tall.

'05 Zuma 50, Athena sport 70cc (12mm piston) with Polini head (.9 squish), B9ES spark plug; timing advanced about 2˚; Yasuni C16 exhaust, Buzzetti kick stand to make room for it (and Stage6 paddock stand after dropping the freaking bike because of the kick stand); stock airbox no snorkel, 5 x 1/2" holes; Stage6 21mm racing PHBG, 45/95/W7 1 lean/40 slide; Polini/Power One 12mm HPC crank; Athena 15/50 gears (also have 14/42s pressed into a gearbox cover, just switched back and like the 15/50s so far); 107mm Malossi Delta clutch, "racing" red springs/lighter "racing" counterweights ± 6800 RPM engagement, Stage6 Kupplungsglocke (bell - the light one); Malossi 6112811 Overrange kit, red contra and 28.2G rollers; VForce 3 reeds; Michelin Bopper tires; back to the stock shock; dual headlight wiring; C3 mirrors; Trailtech TTO tachometer and temp gauge.

Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:52 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

The best thing about that camera is that it has a flash shoe. That's the major thing that separates good indoor pictures from someone's holiday snaps: bounced flash vs. harsh crap.

'05 Zuma 50, Athena sport 70cc (12mm piston) with Polini head (.9 squish), B9ES spark plug; timing advanced about 2˚; Yasuni C16 exhaust, Buzzetti kick stand to make room for it (and Stage6 paddock stand after dropping the freaking bike because of the kick stand); stock airbox no snorkel, 5 x 1/2" holes; Stage6 21mm racing PHBG, 45/95/W7 1 lean/40 slide; Polini/Power One 12mm HPC crank; Athena 15/50 gears (also have 14/42s pressed into a gearbox cover, just switched back and like the 15/50s so far); 107mm Malossi Delta clutch, "racing" red springs/lighter "racing" counterweights ± 6800 RPM engagement, Stage6 Kupplungsglocke (bell - the light one); Malossi 6112811 Overrange kit, red contra and 28.2G rollers; VForce 3 reeds; Michelin Bopper tires; back to the stock shock; dual headlight wiring; C3 mirrors; Trailtech TTO tachometer and temp gauge.

Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:54 am
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Im very impressed with the camera, i took the canon back that i had origionally bought for the event. I was comparing the 2, viewing both sets of pics on my 55" tv, the olympus really shined when blown up that big.

Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:13 am
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Heres a couple things you guys might find interesting, here are some styling ideas they had for 2012 that didnt make the cut:

Attachments:
P1010019.JPG
P1010019.JPG [ 2.53 MiB | Viewed 4160 times ]
P1010018.JPG
P1010018.JPG [ 2.18 MiB | Viewed 4160 times ]

Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:30 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next