View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 6:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Scooter coast camping 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post Re: Scooter coast camping
Scooter carrier ordered. I'll be ready for the next trip! :cheers:

The way i see it, the internet friendship is like a scooter in india. we got room Dub, if you want to be part of this show? IN the india, zuma, friendship scooter you got at least 5 to 6 spots. We got 3 full... in Mike, Bio, and me... and we are best friends... but we are looking for 2 more people to fill the full wolf pack.... Are you part of the pack?

Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:43 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post Re: Scooter coast camping
Nice. :)

I'm sure once the weather gets nice in the spring we'll be having another one. I'll try to make sure enough advance warning is had. So far we've planned them about a month out. The coast one was a bit of a shorter planning but it was due to a few things that people had going on and things had to get juggled.
The Hood River one seemed like we planned it, or at least discussed it and got a close date nailed down for two months.

Top Performance Trophy 70cc, Stage6 small end bearing, 2005 carb needle raised one notch, Malossi carbon reeds, 84 main jet from Yamaha, Throttle mod, LeoVince TT, Polini Speed Contol variator (#241-301), Hoca Racing drive face, 7g adige sliders, Malossi yellow torque spring, dual headlight mod, triple brake light mod with LEDs, LED plate light, less bulbous turn signals, 12v power port, Air horn, RAM GPS mount, 15W fork oil, Shinko SR 426 4 ply Dual Sport tires, Ducted trans cooling with a fan up under the cowling so I can still ride through mud.
Build thread: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=19720

Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2