View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Minnesota riders 
Scooterologist

Post Minnesota riders
To whom it may concearn,

I know there are a number of Minnesota riders on this forum. I think we should get a group ride going. A few of my friends and I ride our zumas/typhoons through st paul and minneapolis pretty much every saturday. We usually have atleast 5 scooters going. Generally we leave from Inver Grove at 730 and cruise all night, not getting home till 2 or 3am.

Our own ranks are going with more of our friends getting scooters. I would love to get a big ride going. What do you guys think? Car craft is coming up and that's a awesome time crusing uni and goofing around on the scooters and getting the crowds of people going. Post up with your thoughts!

Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:14 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: 2009 raven black zuma 125, mrp variator,clutch,and tourque spring
Post Re: Minnesota riders
I'm always up for a ride! Let me know for the next one man pm me and I'll send ya my cell number.. Maybe pink and his gang will go?

Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:10 am
Scooter Addict

scooters and mods: 04 Zuma, Leo Vince, rollers and springs.
Check out MNSBR.com, people setup rides on there.

03 XR50 - IRC scoot tires, motard/stunt goodies
04 SRT4 - Cold Air Intake, Mopar BOV
93 GC Limited - Winter beater

Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:11 pm
Silver Member
Silver Member

scooters and mods: 2005 zuma, 70cc kit, leo vince pipe, performance clutch, performance ignition coil, custom green paint, 4,000 plus miles
anybody???? :confused:

2005 zuma custom green paint, 70cc kit, technagas 70 pipe, performance clutch, performance ignition coil, up gear, 21mm carb. , bopper tires, modified body, 4,000 mile's , "THE FASTEST *GREEN* ZUMA IN THE TWIN CITIES AREA"

Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:25 pm
Scooterologist

scooters and mods: 2009 Zuma 125
Hey Guys,

Name is Chris. I live in the New Hope area. Glad I found out there are some fellow riders on the forum from Minnesota. No offense but I was worried everyone on here was from the coast. I can't wait for next year to come around when the weather gets better and set-up some rides. This will be a big push for me to finish or at least acquire all the parts for my bbk install over the winter. (probably finish) :) I will stay in touch with you guys. I hope to take a bunch of pics and become very familiar with the internals. If anyone in the area has done a bbk and would be willing to lend a hand or be a source of information, it would be greatly appreciated. Please message me with your contact info. Thanks guys.

High Speed-Low Drag

Ruima Race fan, TBR black series exhaust, custom intake w/ modified stock air box, Oil regeneration elimination, Race Torque Driver, NCY Spring bearing, Dr. Pulley clutch, KOSO clutch bell, TST Hyperbolic variator, 1000RPM contra spring, Daytona Japan Kevlar belt, blue LED gauge lights, NCY orange cam breather, flush mount signals, KOSO afterburner taillight, rear fender chop, BWS headlight conversion w/ custom projector and top light w/ LED panels( with Halos), RC155 w/ camshaft, cam gear, ported head with larger valves, aluminum/ nikasil cylinder, matched fuel injector, 13/39 gears, dolphin valve cover heat sinks, TNT braced low bars, GJMS orange brake levers, MOS orange ignition cover, MOS orange speedo cable holder, MOS orange oil dipstick, MOS rear grab handles, orange transmission bolt

High Speed-Low Drag
~CHRIS~

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]