View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 26, 2019 8:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Any south carolina clubs or groups 
Scooterologist

scooters and mods: Had a gy6 125 with coil cdi plug and exhaust now a stock 04 zuma 50
Post Any south carolina clubs or groups
I was wondering if there where any clubs in the upstate S.C area????

04zuma 2t daily rider bike now has a technigas next r exhaust a piloni 70cc cylinder stock airbox with snorkel removed with 95 main jet and needle at its middle point right now ive got 6g and 6.5 gram rollers in the cvt stock clutch springs probly goin to try 5g nd 5.5g stricktly running premix also
near future goin to do a full race setup with a water cooled cylinder and full on build

Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:40 pm
Newb
Newb

scooters and mods: 2011 zuma 50 cc. 70 cc Athena nikasil bbk. Stock carb with shaven throttle camber, 85 main jet, and adjustable needle.
Post Re: Any south carolina clubs or groups
I don't know of any, but you could probably Google it. I doubt there is anything for scooters though. The stigma around these parts is scooters are for pussies and drunks.... I'm a drunk :D ! Well anyway, happy hunting and Godspeed with any mods!

2011 zuma 50 w/ Athena nikasil 70 BBK. Stock carb w/ shaven throttle camber, 85 main jet, and adjustable needle. Carbon fiber reeds. Nology Hot Wire. NGK BP8HS plug. Arrow exhaust. NCY transmission kit.

Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:48 am
Scooterologist

scooters and mods: Had a gy6 125 with coil cdi plug and exhaust now a stock 04 zuma 50
I got a few buddies who are down for group rides but we gotta finish building my buddies bike haha then well have my Zuma and two 150 lol so I think we're talking bout crusing all over so If u wanna join hit me up haha I don't wanna b the only one with the koolest bike

04zuma 2t daily rider bike now has a technigas next r exhaust a piloni 70cc cylinder stock airbox with snorkel removed with 95 main jet and needle at its middle point right now ive got 6g and 6.5 gram rollers in the cvt stock clutch springs probly goin to try 5g nd 5.5g stricktly running premix also
near future goin to do a full race setup with a water cooled cylinder and full on build

Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:12 pm
Scooterologist

Well if anyone is down I'm thinking bout setting up a lil group ride for upstate sc riders on zuma rucks or even the Chinese bikes pm me if ur interested it'll probly b n late spring early summer

Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]