View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:17 am



Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Any NH riders? (any scooter) 
Author Message
Scooter Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 3:17 pm
Posts: 148
Location: Belmont, NH
scooters and mods: Zuma 125, stock for the time being.
Post Any NH riders? (any scooter)
I live in Belmont (outskirts of Laconia) New Hampshire. If any other members are in that general area, let me know. If there's enough of us, we should do a meet sometime.

_________________
Subaru EJ22-powered Vanagon
1988 Nissan Sentra RallyX car (www.perkinsrally.tumblr.com / Like "Perkins Rally" on Facebook!)
1992 Subaru Legacy 2012 Rallycross project


Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:27 pm
Profile
Newb
Newb

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:58 pm
Posts: 5
Location: NH
scooters and mods: '09 Zuma 125. Variater, torque spring
Post Re: Any NH riders? (any scooter)
Better late than never. I live in Canterbury. Sporting an '09 Z125. Should meet up for a ride sometime. I know a few people with Z50's in Concord.


Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:06 am
Profile
Scooterologist

Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:20 pm
Posts: 64
Location: Saint Johnsbury, Vermont
scooters and mods: 2012 Zuma 50f
Post Re: Any NH riders? (any scooter)
I don't know if you would count this or not, but I live in St. Johnsbury, VT. I have a 50f.


Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:23 pm
Profile WWW
Newb
Newb

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:58 pm
Posts: 5
Location: NH
scooters and mods: '09 Zuma 125. Variater, torque spring
Post Re: Any NH riders? (any scooter)
That's a long haul on a scooter!


Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:42 am
Profile
Scooterologist

Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 4:48 am
Posts: 60
Location: Concord, NH
scooters and mods: '09 Zuma, '05 Pipe, Malossi cast iron BBK, Stage6 V-Force reed block w/ CF, BCD Stem, BGM Drag bars, Koso LCD Speedo
Post Re: Any NH riders? (any scooter)
I'm in Concord. I have a Zuma 50

_________________
http://www.zumaforums.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=22001


Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:55 pm
Profile
Newb
Newb

Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:51 pm
Posts: 22
Location: Central NH
scooters and mods: 2013 Zuma 50F no mods (yet)
Post Re: Any NH riders? (any scooter)
im in laconia with a 50F. I know this post is a 2012 and now 2013, but hey never know!

_________________
2013 Zuma 50F RED Dual Headlights. no engine mods (yet)


Image


Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:09 am
Profile
Scooterologist

Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 4:48 am
Posts: 60
Location: Concord, NH
scooters and mods: '09 Zuma, '05 Pipe, Malossi cast iron BBK, Stage6 V-Force reed block w/ CF, BCD Stem, BGM Drag bars, Koso LCD Speedo
Post Re: Any NH riders? (any scooter)
I'm still around...

_________________
http://www.zumaforums.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=22001


Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:18 am
Profile
Newb
Newb

Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:51 pm
Posts: 22
Location: Central NH
scooters and mods: 2013 Zuma 50F no mods (yet)
Post Re: Any NH riders? (any scooter)
I bought the 50F for the summer. lookin to get my MC by winter and upgrade to the 125.
Lookin to get together for the 4th and hit mash up the road and trails.

_________________
2013 Zuma 50F RED Dual Headlights. no engine mods (yet)


Image


Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:59 am
Profile
Scooterologist

Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:52 pm
Posts: 36
Post Re: Any NH riders? (any scooter)
im from MA, right on the pelham NH border. z125 here. i've done 100+ mile circuit rides to foxboro, ma, and manchester/hookset NH. willing to go anywhere on the scoot.


Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:55 am
Profile
Newb
Newb

Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:51 pm
Posts: 22
Location: Central NH
scooters and mods: 2013 Zuma 50F no mods (yet)
Post Re: Any NH riders? (any scooter)
r1dermon wrote:
im from MA, right on the pelham NH border. z125 here. i've done 100+ mile circuit rides to foxboro, ma, and manchester/hookset NH. willing to go anywhere on the scoot.


well if you have the time for a ride up to laconia area, that would be a cool trip. I really don't know any of the back trails or roads well and the 50f seat is barely comfortable on my 11 mile 1-way trip to work.

SlowGoin' wrote:
I'm still around...

maybe we could all meet up and one day find some trails.... :dance:
SlowGoin- Id like to see ur build up close one day. I usually come to concord on Fridays for a few hours in the afternoon. :q:

_________________
2013 Zuma 50F RED Dual Headlights. no engine mods (yet)


Image


Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:45 am
Profile
Scooterologist

Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 4:48 am
Posts: 60
Location: Concord, NH
scooters and mods: '09 Zuma, '05 Pipe, Malossi cast iron BBK, Stage6 V-Force reed block w/ CF, BCD Stem, BGM Drag bars, Koso LCD Speedo
Post Re: Any NH riders? (any scooter)
SonScoot wrote:
SlowGoin- Id like to see ur build up close one day. I usually come to concord on Fridays for a few hours in the afternoon. :q:


Ok! I'm usually home from work by 4pm. You could check it out, maybe bring yours and go for a ride once mine is done. PM me and we can set something up.

_________________
http://www.zumaforums.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=22001


Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:54 am
Profile
Newb
Newb

Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:51 pm
Posts: 22
Location: Central NH
scooters and mods: 2013 Zuma 50F no mods (yet)
Post Re: Any NH riders? (any scooter)
SlowGoin' wrote:
SonScoot wrote:
SlowGoin- Id like to see ur build up close one day. I usually come to concord on Fridays for a few hours in the afternoon. :q:


Ok! I'm usually home from work by 4pm. You could check it out, maybe bring yours and go for a ride once mine is done. PM me and we can set something up.

LoL yeah, dont think my little 49cc would make it that far. Might have to truck it down there. But yeah id love to check urs out. Im sure my wife wouldnt be as enthused as I, but sure shed get a kick out of me saying that i want to do something similar... LoL

_________________
2013 Zuma 50F RED Dual Headlights. no engine mods (yet)


Image


Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:47 am
Profile
Scooterologist

Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:52 pm
Posts: 36
Post Re: Any NH riders? (any scooter)
SonScoot wrote:
r1dermon wrote:
im from MA, right on the pelham NH border. z125 here. i've done 100+ mile circuit rides to foxboro, ma, and manchester/hookset NH. willing to go anywhere on the scoot.


well if you have the time for a ride up to laconia area, that would be a cool trip. I really don't know any of the back trails or roads well and the 50f seat is barely comfortable on my 11 mile 1-way trip to work.

SlowGoin' wrote:
I'm still around...

maybe we could all meet up and one day find some trails.... :dance:
SlowGoin- Id like to see ur build up close one day. I usually come to concord on Fridays for a few hours in the afternoon. :q:



it'd have to be on a sunday, but yeah im down for a long butt ride to laconia. i'd go straight up 28 to 107. done it many times in the car (28 is a real nice ride if you dont get stuck behind a slow driver). or i could take 28 to rt 3, or 128 to rt 3. there's a few options. i'd love to do the drive around the lake some time...do it in the car at least 1-2 times a year...


Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:29 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.