View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 2014 Genuine Roughhouse coming my way tomorrow! 
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: '08 Zuma, "The Fly," '96 Jog "In progress."
Post Re: 2014 Genuine Roughhouse coming my way tomorrow!
Nope, this would be a different product. It comes in a squeeze tube.

http://www.amazon.com/Permatex-81878-Maximum-Temperature-Silicone/dp/B0002UEOPA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1409803911&sr=8-1&keywords=permatex+ultra+copper

08 Zuma "The Fly" 50: Stage6 Racing Mk.1 (0.7 squish), Athena Race exhaust (S6 Pro), Malossi RHQ crank, Doppler 15/50s, Dellorto 21mm PHBG DS (60/42/90), Top Perf. Vforce3 reed valve, Malossi Multivar w/drive face, Malossi Delta Clutch & Wing bell (Yellow contra, yellow clutch springs on stiffest), Stage 6 R/T forks, Stage6 R/T 4 pot brake, S6 280mm big brake, Aerox 100 rims, S6 CNC'd controls, Brembo master cylinder, Hoca/Bando ignition, naked bars, manual petcock, Pirelli SL26s, dual light mod, re-profiled seat, LED signals, doodads and gizmos (TT Vapor, Harris Project R1 grips, silly stuff) and always running Amsoil Dominator.

Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:12 pm
Scooterologist

scooters and mods: 08 Zuma 50 two stroke. ZX pipe, weights, springs, egr delete, and many more to come in the future.
Thank you Scott. I'll see if I can find that one locally in the AM. I'll be able to get the head work done tomorrow to raise compression ratio a bit. I have some time because I ordered a new B161301+107P Dr. Pulley HiP clutch and bell, new contra spring, new belt, and Dr. P slider weights and will be a few days before they get here. While I have the head off I thought I may as well pull the jug and look it over. If the local dealer has the piston rings in stock I may as well re-ring it and give a slight scoring in the jug with a ball hone before I seal up the jug and head again. Why not have a descent fresh start if I'm unbolting the head. I'll take pics and post my findings as they occur. I've heard plenty of negative and mixed reviews of the stage 1 Rattler performance kit ( Prima 110 pipe, 90,95 main jet, and performance contra spring. But even with minimal gain or possibly low and midrange gain followed by smoother running and a "less lean" factory configuration, well I'm willing to test it out. I've seen mixed reviews with the kit. But I have heard that with airbox mods and jetting it made a positive improvemt with a substantially improved smoothness of the motor. Next week I'll try that one out. Ok I'm blabbing now. Anyway, I'll post the results of the HiT clutch and sliders when they come in, and also the no gasket head mod.

As far as I know this is all that is done so far.
Pulls hard up to 35 and will make it to about 43 mph on the flats
Dual headlight mod
2014 Genuine Roughhouse, matte army green
Malossi 70cc sport bbk
85 main jet
NCY super transmission kit
Rattler handlebar and gauge conversion
2008 Genuine Rattler, silver & black
Bone stock so far

Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:43 pm
Profile YIM
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: '08 Zuma, "The Fly," '96 Jog "In progress."
It's available pretty much everywhere. Autozone, O'Reilly, probably Walmart, etc.

08 Zuma "The Fly" 50: Stage6 Racing Mk.1 (0.7 squish), Athena Race exhaust (S6 Pro), Malossi RHQ crank, Doppler 15/50s, Dellorto 21mm PHBG DS (60/42/90), Top Perf. Vforce3 reed valve, Malossi Multivar w/drive face, Malossi Delta Clutch & Wing bell (Yellow contra, yellow clutch springs on stiffest), Stage 6 R/T forks, Stage6 R/T 4 pot brake, S6 280mm big brake, Aerox 100 rims, S6 CNC'd controls, Brembo master cylinder, Hoca/Bando ignition, naked bars, manual petcock, Pirelli SL26s, dual light mod, re-profiled seat, LED signals, doodads and gizmos (TT Vapor, Harris Project R1 grips, silly stuff) and always running Amsoil Dominator.

Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:34 pm
Scooterologist

scooters and mods: 08 Zuma 50 two stroke. ZX pipe, weights, springs, egr delete, and many more to come in the future.
Thanks man, I picked some up yesterday but haven messed with it yet. I've had the little one all weekend so that took precedence. Back on it later today though.

As far as I know this is all that is done so far.
Pulls hard up to 35 and will make it to about 43 mph on the flats
Dual headlight mod
2014 Genuine Roughhouse, matte army green
Malossi 70cc sport bbk
85 main jet
NCY super transmission kit
Rattler handlebar and gauge conversion
2008 Genuine Rattler, silver & black
Bone stock so far

Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:46 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3