View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 zuma 2 stroke plug wire falling off? Fix It here -(Tutorial 
Newb
Newb

Post zuma 2 stroke plug wire falling off? Fix It here -(Tutorial
i dont have any pics but use your imagination... haha.

This literally takes 5 mins or less depending on your skill level.

Tools required:

Knife
lawnmower/weedeater/automotive spark plug wire terminal (bullet style, the kind that snaps on) and rubber boot
new spark plug
pliers, preferably needle nose type
brain, dont know where you can find these at... they are hard to come by these days.

unscrew the plug wires terminal off in a counter clockwise motion. if yours dont unscrew then cut it as close to the boot as you can, make sure that, before cutting, you will have enough wire to reach the plug after cutting. If your plug wire terminal unscrews then you dont have to worry about it.

now that you have the factory boot off, you want to use brain, and knife, to strip about 1/2" off the end of the plug wire leaving the wire/s in its core exposed. Once you have the wires exposed and everything looks good... go ahead and bend those bare wire/s over so they are running up the outside of the spark plug wire.

Now, you want to take the rubber boot you got while obtaining the bullet style plug wire terminal, and slide it further up out of the way so you can put the new bullet style terminal on the wire. Use pliers to open up the hole where the plug wire is going to go through it and then go ahead and slip it on the end of the plug wire and crimp it down.

Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:26 am
Newb
Newb

Post Re: zuma 2 stroke plug wire falling off? Fix It here -(Tutor
You have no idea how many times I've made a set of wires for cars but I have no idea why I never thought of switching styles on the zuma. Right now it has zip ties holding it on so it don't fall off lmfao. Thanks for the post

Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]