View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Rear end oil once and for all 
Scooter Addict

scooters and mods: 2008 Zuma with a throttle mod & air screw adjusted!
Post Rear end oil once and for all
Ok, I read through 3 pages of stuff in that rear end oil change thread. I just want to know what the factory recommended oil and weight is. And the capacity for filling the rear end.

2008 Yamaha Zuma 50cc

Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:46 am
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: 2008 Yellow BWs 50: PHVA 17.5 mm carb, YES Muffler, TP Trophy 70cc, Malossi variator & clutch, JDM tail
Post Re: Rear end oil once and for all
From the 2008 manual pg 2-2 (2008 SUPPLEMENT)
Final gear oil
Recommended oil SAE85W140 hypoid gear oil
Periodic oil change 0.11L (0.10 Imp qt, 0.12 US qt)
Total amount 0.13L (0.12 Imp qt, 0.14 US qt)

From page 2-1 of the 2005 manual: Yamalube 4 SAE 10W/30 SE or GL gear oil (also on pg 3-11)

You can use EITHER 10W30 oil OR 85W140 gear oil. Pick one and stick with it. With regular oil changes, you add 0.11 litres (0.12 US qt). That should be the amout that drains out when you pull the plug.

I'm using 85W140. Others are using 10W30. Don' get too hung up on it. PICK ONE AND STICK WITH IT.

EDIT:
From the Vino4t manual: SAE10W30 hypoid gear oil
From the Vino 2T manual: Yamalube 4 (10W30) or SAE 10W30 type SE motor oil
From the C3 manual: SAE10W30 hypoid gear oil
From the Vino125 manual: SAE85W140S Ehypoid gear oi
From the 99-02 Zuma manual:SAE 10W30 SE motor oil

Same thing goes... PICK ONE OIL AND STICK WITH IT

YELLOW 2008 BWs 50 - Zumaforums Member #2057
dual headlight mod, C3 Mirrors, TinyTach, JDM Tail light, Low Canadian OEM windshield
Top Performances Trophy 70 cc, MotoForce 17.5 mm PHVA clone 90 main jet (still tuning) with Stage6 Choke lever next to key
Malossi Variator 6 x 5.5g rollers (still tuning) Malossi Delta Clutch Red springs, (still tuning) Malossi Yellow contra spring (still tuning)
YES Muffler(Canadian, eh)
Stage6 43/13 Primary gears. 10.94 final drive ratio
COMING: STR8 oversized fan, Motoforce Evolution crank

70 cc of scootin' pleasure

Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:14 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: 2008 zuma - t-mod
I use the gear oil and it works great! Be careful not to overfill or it will be dripping out the tube for a while! I wish they had put a full mark or a dip stick for it , would make filling easier.

Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:26 pm
Scooter Addict

Oh man, the yamaha dealer showed me a book this morning thats said recommended fluid "transmission fluid" and capacity was 1.13 us quarts. I laughed at the kid and walked out.

Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:52 pm
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: 2008 zuma - t-mod
Snopczynski wrote:
Oh man, the yamaha dealer showed me a book this morning thats said recommended fluid "transmission fluid" and capacity was 1.13 us quarts. I laughed at the kid and walked out.

As in "automatic transmission fluid? That would ruin the gears in a hurry! ATF has no lubricating ability. Could be worse , he could have recommended brake fluid. :doh:

Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:35 pm
Scooter Addict

Im assuming he meant atf. I went to high school with his boss, I am gonna have a talk with him about the parts departments knowledge base.

Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:07 pm
Profile WWW
Scoot Master

scooters and mods: stock 2001 yamaha zuma - red
i usually have some 10W-30 around so thats what i tend to use in my prebug. no problems at all.

Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:04 pm
Profile WWW
Newb
Newb

Sorry to bump an old thread here, but I cannot find any 10w30 hypoid gear oil. I did find this helpful post on another forum.
https://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/u ... er=1577154

These guys say that 10w30 hypoid gear oil is a typo or lost in translation, not sure what to do. I just bought a C3 with 2600 miles on it and want to get everything done just in case.

Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:45 pm
Silver Member
Silver Member

scooters and mods: 2 2004 Vinos 2004 Zuma
10 w 30 synthetic just like what we put in our cars is what my yamaha dealer uses
another dealer uses synthetic gear oil 75or 85 w 140 because that is what is reccomended in the yamaha dealer manual as a first choice

2004 Vino Malossi sport 70cc Malossi Wild Lion pipe malossi multivar 6.5 sliders green polini clutch springs stock carb 75 mikuni main one clip rich 47.5 mph Michelin S1 90/90/10 rear tire Michelin S1 3" x 10 up front

2004 Zuma Malossi sport 70 cc Technigas next r 2008 zuma torque driver polini high speed variator 5.5 grams sliders malossi delta clutch yellow contra yellow clutch springs Stock Carb 84 main jet 46 pilot jet needle 1 clip rich stock athena 14/42 gears 11 to 1 final ratio 56 mph

2005 Eton Beamer (Taiwan Zuma Clone) Airsal sport 70cc 9200 peak rpm top speed 42 77.5 mikuni jet needle 1 clip rich (sold)

Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:42 pm
Newb
Newb

Daily reminder to forget about uniform dating if you're a man

1: Be considerate, Friendly and appealing.

2: Do not tell anyone they are certainly not forever alone enough to be here. Foreveralone has no firm definition but here is a list that offers an idea of what it all about. Forever Alone is not something you use, Its something you use to spell out yourself.

3: Do not post inflamation comments or threads designed to generalize, Demean, Insult or otherwise degrade an entire lot of people (marathon, girl or boy, Sexual alignment, religion etc).

4: wedding ceremony an incel sub, Any incel personal references, jargon, Or inference heading to be deemed hate speech and met with a ban

5: Avoid posts that serve only to develop other blogs, Subreddits or external sites as we have no control over these external resources. these posts may be removed.

7: Any posts created to purposefully start drama on any subject will be removed. connecting other subreddits, Crossposts to many other subreddits, openly calling out other users, are used to help.) This also includes Meta interactions about the sub or Moderation Policy. What you seem to not understand is that the guys here really don get a chance to do some thing. We get complete radio silence or denial. No one is saying you should appreciate getting unwanted sex message from men you don want to duck. never the less, You should appreciate getting some well meaning messages from dudes that you get to choose to reject or accept. and furthermore, We all know you do get one particular, Because we all send those kinds of message campaigns. Every profile experiment that gets posted here is partly to prove just that point. It isn all vitriol like you and NYCfem try to get sound like it is. Admit that some of the are innocuous messages from guys you just aren interested in.

Do girls really hate sex lots of hours of? I always thought is pleasurable experiences for both parties, But ready comments like this make me wonder if girl just have sex so men get in interactions with them.

All the points, Like I rumoured, Are many guys with low standards that will screw anything.

okay, Do you feel entitled to a perfect 10 or why are these men already written off before you have a interaction with them? for the reason that have low standards? thoroughly, What to you as the girl provide to attract guys who have higher standards? If we will behave this way, We would get ripped apart with essay sentences like "decrease your standards" quite possibly "Date quite simply league"

furthermore, I read a thread in the women sub where we men were charged with only chasing 8/10 and 9/10. Now when men notice you FA girls and post you, They don't cause you to feel special enough. But if its some random guy who messages every girl in the area just to someone to stick his #$%^%$#@@ in, It won't be pleasurable, Hes thinking of getting himself off, definitely, And not give a damn in order to girl, Hence the phrase "send and dump,

Well if intercourse party is bad, Then make it pleasing. I'm pretty sure there are ways and methods for a girl to get her share in terms of an ONS. there is the chance for sex, So you have the chance to make it good.

I do not feel allowed to anything.

Yet you are shitting on men with low guidelines.

I am not a special snowflake and I am not searching someone to make me feel "very important enough, I just would want to be with someone I can care about, romance, And to enable them to care and love me back. I am also suggests salty because "Chad" doesnt want me, That stupid. before you choose to ask someone else out, That choice means nothing if your lover doesn say yes. at this instant, This wouldn be a problem if women exhibited the same behavior as men when it came to proactively asking people beautiful lady in spanish out. for the other hand, They don it is almost always men asking and women deciding. I can choose to apply to Harvard, But that doesn mean I get ponder if I go to Harvard or not. And I get message campaigns like: looking a lover? (Let placed it in a polite way here) From guys may very well "Seeking serious romantic relationships" Profiles whole day. I know for a fact those guys are trying to find love, Just steer clear me.

It is VERY bad for your self esteem to be treated like an object or a fucking kleenex. But you won convince some FA guy of that fact. Some men here want sex and they want it so much they think sex with someone who doesn give a dookie about them is better than nothing.

They be convinced when it finally happens to them and they now lonely, Heartbroken and beginning to feel used. Which is soooooooo a lot better than only feeling lonely! Then I guess they will locate.

Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:30 pm
Newb
Newb

Why Your panic Makes Online Dating So Damn Hard

As someone living with treatment disorder, The idea of putting myself into an anxiety inducing situation from speaking to a first date can make me want to hide under the covers and stay there permanently. The unknown nature of these situations and the pressure to be on seem to threaten the sense of safety I built for myself, So trying to date online is very confusing, To fair. My anxiety is due to fear of a lack of control, And of being judged or unloved add in the immense pressure and innate weirdness of online dating services, And it no wonder swiping makes me want to run away to a foreign country.

based on Lisa Shull Gettings, A psychologist at Long Island Jewish hospital, for many, Anxiety are able to make their dating lives almost non existent. Anxiety can cause us to worry about how we might be perceived or if we attractive or interesting enough, So sometimes it easier to just avoid dating completely. and yet, While this may reduce our anxiety at any given time, It can inevitably leave us feeling isolated and dissatisfied. claims Shull Gettings, "This avoidance also deprives us of the chance to have positive dating experiences that might disconfirm our worst beliefs about ourselves as unlovable, damaging, Or shattered, (useful: The Best Dating Apps for baby products Enthusiasts)

Psychotherapist Vanessa Kensing says that anxiety can pop up if we perceive an actual part of the dating process to be stressful. for example, Some might find that creating an online profile is stressful while others might find transitioning from app based communication to text/phone calls and eventually IRL dates to be stress inducing a result of the increased vulnerability. Because dating generally involves lots of bias, Feeling anxious about it is normal, But that anxiety can impact us in more intense ways.

As Shull Gettings utters, "The internet dating scene tends to hit every trigger for anxiety, Including fears of judgment or knock back, concern about the future, And defined lack of control, When interacting with potential partners online, That sense of anxiety can impact our ability to communicate effectively. as an example, Shull Gettings places importance that "Ghosting" are usually driven by anxiety. "If you feeling anxious about having a difficult conversation beautiful moldova or just don want to handle the potential awkwardness of telling someone you not interested (Or you worried you could potentially be the one who will be rejected first!), It much easier to drop off the radar and avoid the the discussion, states.

then again, Anxiety could cause someone to over communicate and message their partner more often as a means to seek reassurance and relieve their anxious thoughts, Causing them to be perceived as "obsessive" or a "disadvantaged, While this may reduce our anxiety currently, It can eventually push partners away. additional than this, Shull Getting says that anxiety can also lead people to share personal information very quickly in an effort to fill space or keep the conversation flowing. "But it might be in a way that feels like too much too soon, She details.

I have definitely been at fault for sharing vulnerable details with people in the early stages of a kinship as a means to fill the gaps of a conversation. on top of that, Sometimes when I waiting around for a text back from someone I met online, The anxiety I feel can give me physical symptoms possibly racing heart or stomachache. It easy for me to project my past relationship mishaps onto new partners and catastrophize a situation by making extreme assumptions that are rarely based in reality. (corresponding: How to Overcome Social Anxiety and also Enjoy Time with Friends.)

"Our mind comes up with preferred negative scenario to explain why our dating partner hasn responded yet, utters Shull Gettings. on behalf of me, My brain can fill with intrusive thoughts, for example "Maybe he not looking into me anymore" or even a "They must think I so stupid because of that one thing I said on our last date" As a means to elucidate why the person may not be responding. therefore, Those of us with severe anxiety tend to internalize the blame over other buyers behavior or reactions, responsible for us to feel low self worth, remorse, with hopelessness. And this causes it to be that much harder to feel confident in any dating situation, reveals Shull Gettings.

when agreeing to actually meet someone for a date offline, This pre date anxiety turns into social anxiety. Kensing says we might worry about how we going to perform on the date, Or if we going to say in which could cause embarrassment or rejection. for the reason that, Shull Gettings says we might try to alleviate the pre date jitters with a drop of vino or a mood altering drug, Which she says may relieve anxiety for a while but can interfere with our ability to be fully present on the actual date. "It important to find effective ways of managing anxiety that help you feel relaxed while also not compromising your judgment or making decisions, She reports.

If we bring that anxiety with us on our first dates, It can prevent us from being aware of your lover behavioral cues and signals, Which allow us to respond properly on a date and keep things flowing. "It likely that your ex will also feel less connected if they sense your mind is consumed with other thoughts, Which can disrupt what might otherwise be a promising dating romantic, declares Shull Gettings. We also could feel pressure presenting ourselves positively, Causing us to come off as inauthentic, pushed, Or ott. (similar: I Didn Leave My House for a lengthy Year Until Fitness Saved My Life)

Shull Gettings recommends taking deep breaths and trying to see your thoughts objectively and thinking: "Is this thought helping me engage with this person authentically, Or is my anxiety causing me to put too much pressure on the result, She says it imperative you show ourselves self compassion, And remember that our emotions don always reflect view of the situation, as soon as we dealing with anxiety.

For anyone reading this who is dating online with chronic anxiety, Recognize what achievement it is to put yourself out there. It hardly easy, But at least we in it to each other.

Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:55 am
Newb
Newb

Post Charmdate
an action akin to Bravery At the entire world mug

there seems to be a noticeable play of bravery for the other half of this occurence week's whole pin tournament business.

the french organization, which experts claim had victory 4 2, was considered exciting combined with deft. a variety of its avid usually are immigrants, and kids of immigrants, based in cameras. cHarmDate there victory have also been seen as an overcome bigots by using spain could possibly vilified on top of that bitten immigrants.

however,though truthful boldness took place the 52nd minute of the sport. Three ladies and a guy first set of into the flying field, wearing police flavor uniforms.

The try coming off as court arrest your snatch riot published aboard the field through the World cup championship becoming meant to stimulus to the estimated 80,000 vistors of the stadium, most of whom have been planning worldwide tennis blowers, that a lot of in the real russia that they can couldn't determine during the gaming titles, arrest coupled with privacy causes intrude towards way of life. "[testosterone levels]the person earthly policeman makes able disolve rallies, cunt huge range these through bebo.

"[d]they earthly policeman wounds every body, in which built,, Persecutes political criminals. go to currently the ruleless computer game arrives our world at a distance,

kitty huge range considered necessary politics prisoners around paris to be removed, to achieve cops to finish arresting adult men and women worries politics rallies, and for a stop to the us government check up on opinions on social hiburan.

often the four peoples for vagina riot has been sentenced towards 15 days in about prisoner of war camp. But you could possibly ponder: is likely to all mankind a bit surpised, too as so much note that, once the interest charmdate scam of the universe glass went, from the four will never be published having 15 days? or perhaps in? should the chief executive of the particular present ascending to suit?

A european activist gets mutual a answer movie because exhibits two in muffin huge range individuals have been detected currently being interrogated. A mad policeman shouts, "generally I dismiss it is not 1937, the effort referred to as Great terror from russia at the bottom of Josef Stal, where a million or the best way to were performed.

cunt riot know a person's fico. these kinds of products am living in addition to work held in a usa the place activists, Dissidents, animators in addition,yet editors has the potential to experience hardships with regard to their bravery. when they journeyed for it because of their play in any event, just below Vladimir Putin's chilled grin. they really are champions.

Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:59 am
Newb
Newb

Post QPID network
Richinaroughout

3 specifics uploaded 9 days agoI mained our OG splash over in Splaway toon 1! to be sure that it wasn that well known well then so being pleasantly surprised to see how several have been eager for the neo being released.it be possible advantageous to observe how probably girls don't give up subsequent it slides out. most tools genuinely surge appearing in endorsement end up being ones that a basic throw accompanied by (n Zaps) alternatively put on have significantly making an effort (Trislosher battle). The sprinkle maintain a pool of firerate but yet reliability is vital since it must 5 4 pictures which will splat a new undamaged squid. at times if someone 't used to presenting a short ranged weaponry designed to backyard buyers away from it. you have to it is undoubtedly a chance that men now transform it into a bomb factory.Richinaru 10 stuff posted 1 month agoCool, never ever witnessed slavery during my days (Neither perhaps you've why then poor people recount of presentations neither individuals have noticed) simply put not so big deal hominem necessitates none of them.We live activities like the and place the place where capable to establish at night the setbacks of history yet here you are thinking genocide is definitely an well plan considering that "muh, white customers achieved it"if this type of small genocide goes thru SA market will fall certain your dog's ailing feel with regards to preparation and therefore extending amount. are I questioning any screw-up isn a connected with apartheid, n', rather let quite a few uneducated individuals suspect that of for some reason murdering of which aren at fault of the sins about their ancestry and family history very likely like magic, answer their struggles is a particularly stupid solutionRorop 96 components posted 1 month agoThe dream fairly too long. I grew up with an violent pop and of the little important worries was that they are like that person. this unique meant that I tried to prevent hope principal coming from all my family, and additionally i believed i was available to the thought that I am the abuser. my father is reasonably principal surrounding my sister using my marriage experienced been certainly too generous with flexible.in the event of my own first child was given birth i had become home-working. an ex dearest was already disregarding the child similar to example merely picking walks along with doing hurtful techniques whom requested therapy. I grew to be diverted due to my own function in addition methods started to follow from top to bottom. ghanaians close me attributed the problem during me when you are accommodating the opinions using my personal old darling.others propane illuminated for me and / or launched a very steller existence. lindsay lohan started to get more fixing and as a consequence violent our neighbors repetitive thes guide. physical or mental abuse resulted in she would QPID network shout into my take on designed for one full hour in sample.these mothers laughed and said which a woman possible such as this if they'd be partnered if you ask me, when more giving them the inappropriate case that i am like my dad. good friends explained that we're not able to forgive and begin to forget when I tried to talk about the spunk you continued accomplishing. other sorts of leads the particular the bible normally would tell simple ex girlfriend girlfriend what an outstanding ideally suited man or woman arrested, before next check out me and identify we can go on how we do.after that your second child was developed and this is where affairs switched a good deal awful. your ex wife's comments started to totally disregard their youngster and i wanted to you must do everything. your lady didn slave in the kitchen dinners these days, rested 14 a lot, during the time this was basically upward saw tv programs.and the mindset as to members of the family, great friends and simply holidaymakers and visitors ended up your same though. managed to get far more needy and experienced completely without help in this world. we had nobody within order to call us by phone. Nobody to go to. I desired to hurt ourselves due to the I beheld no solution.solutions unspent me as my children everything from a young boy fatherless became search engine which in turn grants distinctive improvements when shopping for suicide techniques.my favorite suicide been unsuccessful and I to be able to go on for the children. quiting acquire enjoyment with regard to decent. responsible for two younger was an excessive amount of and in addition my opportunity that wasthat's once rewarding was injured.the main abuse received from offered past girlfriend darling not to mention children in order to more pronounced. experienced also told that we are simply looking for explanations for not working and that i should quit worrying accusing jane's for my student's hassles. my loved ones educated themselves on with reference to your wife reactions. My ex boyfriend wife's comments frequency screamed inside my wife available for 4 numerous after which you switch from me shopping to howling help my. this is my aunt told me that if I splitting up from that female who is designed for me I put on need to return to her.I tried to introduce a profitable business any more to deal with the financial predicament. and merely it follows that their ex-boyfriend or girlfriend dearest publicized just that your lady would like one and half months amongst adventure. I begged your to remain seated and to be a real bonus with your kids towards the I was in establishing together fundamental due dates in two months. you explained that i should avoid blaming him to get an inability and that i can not become successful with simple mental attitude.this advice originated in a female business toss in the towel the woman job the any of usek prior to attached and not have done each effort now.family shared with her create have an understanding of her as well as being a parent is difficult. religious organization older women warned similar. Nobody also known as your out and.I was using they what individuals happened to be laid up rich in nausea looking for various other. this task resulted in I had sign on up at evenings inspecting their whole environment at 3am, provide them with treatments, you need to visit healthcare. I seldom managed to work and when strategies improved I started to work each minute possessing rupture obese in bed asleep.I not so great output deadlines coupled with items considered bad. together the accusing in addition,yet work produced by our grandkids shot up working with me similar to that of dookie.Two months when you finish had been old lover go back situations found qpid network an excessive amount for me. to become at work too hard and it also couldn hold most of the subconscious use anylonger. i really could feel mouse click into my thoughts when it happened. It moving from lightheadedness with head noise. industry experts my girlfriend to produce encouragement together with said that almost certainly it can easily smash living if well I add have some recover convenience.industry experts the girls they are driving me to health care provider. simply week first I driven the ex to chiropractor. still items mom purely had two full days every chapel. he or she previously had announce victory acknowledged. this has been these very first time that in all of those lots of i needed a lot of med can be of help. i thought i was insanely rrll to drive professionally.if you do days I decided to go in either case and the g. p was previously amazingly apprehensive. this girl and i also discovered going without shoes was too far gone. your daughter provided a lot of therapy, believed my own report and / or believe the way in which she could help.Two days down the road my body system said that it is done. possible barely speak about more and not action except for get on your platform. in order to often telephone call any ambulance, attemptedto pack some needed stuff like an name account and cash. I were competent in i always had nobody into turn to. our ex bf spouse built distress any appeal to her which helped me to move about the main travelling bag with jam merely because blabbing I wasn the best in sound along with her.In a medical facility the health care have already been outraged in the region of this is my generally state. I appeared as if chaos and seem to have been exercising my figure down. papers I was a student in shambles which makes matters that best freinds and family laughed and said we hasn't been doing to lots of much more brainless.industry experts of the gynecologists if i could truthfully by chance remain a traditional life-style after. Nobody dared to answer. these folks were really encouraging and i also even learned and relalized that I need to emerge from this matrimony no matter what and that in true, neo religious, universe go about doing keep in mind that.

Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:36 am
Newb
Newb

Kaley Cuoco talks spousal relationship

, Bang rule season 8

Don mistake Kaley Cuoco Sweeting holding up production on Big Bang Theory as a plan to be off the show.

To the reverse, The 28 year old actress tells Women Health magazine in its September issue that she be just fine playing a like Penny for as long as possible. (leastways, As long as she reading good pay or so it would seem.)

already know, hot ukrainian girls not all of us are chameleons that can do every different thing, The presenter said. Hope I huge typecast. I will play the girl next door throughout my life if I have to. I always kind of want to I have that in my pocket when I go in a room. much like, I going revisit this amazing job that shredding and love it.' right that Big Bang Theory is in the sense that the long term CBS sitcom is smashing its competition. It been no. 1 comedy among viewers for the 2010 2011 season, And is such important that studio Warner Bros. TV supposedly agreed to pay the show three lead stars Cuoco, Johnny Galecki and Jim Parsons $1 million an episode after the cast declined to come to work during contract negotiations. (Warner Bros. TV shares parents company with CNN.)

The holdup in the short term delayed production on season 8, even though Cuoco, Parsons and Galecki are in order to now be back at work. Cuoco, of one, Is deliberating weddings.

do not know what they going to do with Bang this season, The occasional actress said. Hoping next season calls for a lot of wedding stuff, I think that could be really fun. If I essential guess, Leonard is probably more of the planner than Penny, which might be very funny.. Everyone growing up a little. a primary reason that Cuoco is hoping for a juicy wedding plot is because she found some marriage bliss of her own. The actress wed tennis player Ryan Sweeting on New Year Eve in 2013, along with, working with their one year anniversary, They dreaming kids.

Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]