View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 476, 477, 478, 479, 480  Next
 Wake up America 
Forum moderator
Forum moderator

Post Re: Wake up America
BioMedHMC wrote:
Obama says he learned of Clinton using private email through news reports

O'Bama says he first learned from news reports that his former secretary of state,
used a private email account during her tenure

the White House and State Department may have known as far back as last August
that Clinton did not use government email

“The same time everybody else learned it, through news reports,” O'Bama told Bill Plante,
in response to a question of when the president learned of Clinton’s use of a private email account for conducting government business

OK, I know a little bit about this one. In the military to access any DOD network you must complete information assurance training or IA training and digitally sign a computer usage agreement. (Bing it, but you can only get so far without military credentials) There is a section of the training where your coworker sends you a classified document via commercial email account asking you to review it for work. Then, it prompts to take the correct action which is to alert your information security officer. Now... any state department communication that contains information pertaining to a foreign government is classified. Everyone knows that you do not use for personal email for military related communication, with few exceptions... None of which Clinton would be a part of. So where is the conversation about that? OK, perhaps she just communicated administrative information... Nothing pertaing to foreign governments... Well as a executive official her work related communication are classified as UNCLASSIFIED FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY. Which is only allowed on a DoD network.
Basically, if any other DoD entity did this... It would have been immediately addressed... There is no way anyone can say they did not know. I was going to directly quote the regs... But those are FOUO too.

Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:24 am
Profile WWW
Gold Member
Gold Member

As Jon Stewart pointed out, everyone who got an email from her saw the reply-to address. :)

Thank goodness the news cycle has moved on from this. It was probably the most boring non-story ever, yet even MSNBC went on and on about it 24/7 for a couple of weeks!

Attachments:
Screen Shot 2015-04-14 at 10.00.37 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-04-14 at 10.00.37 PM.png [ 34.84 KiB | Viewed 4191 times ]

'05 Zuma 50, Athena sport 70cc (12mm piston) with Polini head (.9 squish), B9ES spark plug; timing advanced about 2˚; Yasuni C16 exhaust, Buzzetti kick stand to make room for it (and Stage6 paddock stand after dropping the freaking bike because of the kick stand); stock airbox no snorkel, 5 x 1/2" holes; Stage6 21mm racing PHBG, 45/95/W7 1 lean/40 slide; Polini/Power One 12mm HPC crank; Athena 15/50 gears (also have 14/42s pressed into a gearbox cover, just switched back and like the 15/50s so far); 107mm Malossi Delta clutch, "racing" red springs/lighter "racing" counterweights ± 6800 RPM engagement, Stage6 Kupplungsglocke (bell - the light one); Malossi 6112811 Overrange kit, red contra and 28.2G rollers; VForce 3 reeds; Michelin Bopper tires; back to the stock shock; dual headlight wiring; C3 mirrors; Trailtech TTO tachometer and temp gauge.

Last edited by Nick Batzdorf on Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:16 pm
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

:doh: batzdorf....yeah because state department records which destruction of is a FEDERAL CODE VIOLATION THAT WOULD BAR YOU FROM HOLDING PUBLIC OFFICE...IS SUCH A NON STORY RIGHT...my god....you're such a zealot.

Stage 6 HPC 12MM
Stage 6 R1200 exhaust
Stock airbox snorkel out.
Malossi VL12 reed cage
MHR Over range
MHR Delta clutch w/ wing bell, Black springs, Red Malossi Contra.
Dellorto PHBG Black racing 21MM
Athena 14/42 Primaries 11:1 gearing
Stage six F1 Glossy Carbon fiber Mirrors
Integrated rear turn signals
dual headlight mod.
Cut and drilled CVT cover
Stage six Mk I Chrome kick starter.
Motul 800 Double ester ran at 25:1
2004 Yamaha Zuma "Clubber" Air Cooled bike, build thread here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24265&p=318426#p318426 Sold Feb 2nd 2014
Top Performances Trophy 70cc
Leo Vince ZX chrome
Athena 15/50 Gears
Malossi Multivar
84 MJ stock carb
Yellow Malossi clutch springs Yellow Malossi Torque spring
Stage Six F1 Mirrors
Stage Six MK II kick starter.
Motul 710
2004 Yamaha R1 "Punisher" sold May 2013 (sad face) stupid legal trouble
Two Brothers dual exhaust.
1987 Yamaha FZ700 stolen September 4th 2012 "Scorcher"
4-1 Vance and Hines full exhaust
K&N airfilter in stock airbox
Stage 2 Dyno jet kit.
1974 Yamaha RD250: Sold April 2nd 2011 "Arty"
TDR Hyper tension reeds
K&N air filter

Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:32 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

She's said from the get go 'bring it, I'm ready to go toe to toe on this.'

No hearing even when dems have been saying "let's do this." GOP is dragging this out to the best of their abilities.

FWIW, marking regulations for FOUO are often different between branches, departments, even agencies. And generally they are public info without even a FOIA, ex. the DoD's marking regulations.

08 Zuma "The Fly" 50: Stage6 Racing Mk.1 (0.7 squish), Athena Race exhaust (S6 Pro), Malossi RHQ crank, Doppler 15/50s, Dellorto 21mm PHBG DS (60/42/90), Top Perf. Vforce3 reed valve, Malossi Multivar w/drive face, Malossi Delta Clutch & Wing bell (Yellow contra, yellow clutch springs on stiffest), Stage 6 R/T forks, Stage6 R/T 4 pot brake, S6 280mm big brake, Aerox 100 rims, S6 CNC'd controls, Brembo master cylinder, Hoca/Bando ignition, naked bars, manual petcock, Pirelli SL26s, dual light mod, re-profiled seat, LED signals, doodads and gizmos (TT Vapor, Harris Project R1 grips, silly stuff) and always running Amsoil Dominator.

Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:19 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

WHERE ARE OBAMA'S OLD GIRLFRIENDS?

Think about this e-mail and see if there's anything here you don't believe!

I hadn't thought about this - but where are Obama's past girlfriends Surely he had at least one? No past girl friends popping up anywhere? Strange - strange to the point of being downright weird! OK, this is just plain old common sense, no political agendas for either side. Just common knowledge for citizens of a country, especially American citizens, who know every little tidbit about every other president (and their wives) that even know that Andrew Jackson's wife smoked a corn cob pipe and was accused of adultery, or that Lincoln never went to school or Kennedy wore a back brace, or Truman played the piano. We are Americans! Our media vets these things out! We are known for our humanitarian interests and caring for our 'fellow man.' We care, but none of us know one single humanizing fact about the history of our own president.

Honestly, and this is a personal thing... But it's bugged me for years that no one who ever dated him ever showed up. Taken his charisma, which caused the women to be drawn to him so obviously during his campaign, looks like some lady would not have missed the opportunity. We all know about JFK's magnetism, McCain was no monk, Palin's courtship and even her athletic prowess were probed. Biden's aneurisms are no secret. Look at Cheney and Clinton- we all know about their heart problems. How could I have left out Wild Bill before or during the White House?

Nope... Not one lady has stepped up and said, "He was soooo shy," or "What a great dancer!" Now look at the rest of what we know... No classmates, not even the recorder for the Columbia class notes ever heard of him.

Who was the best man at his wedding? Start there. Check for groomsmen. Then get the footage of his graduation ceremony. Has anyone talked to the professors? Isn't it odd that no one is bragging that they knew him or taught him or lived with him. When did he meet Michele and how? Are there photos? Every president provides the public with all their photos, etc. For their library. What has he released? Nada – other than what was in this so-called biography! And experts who study writing styles, etc. claim it was not O's own words or typical of his speech patterns, etc.

Does this make any of you wonder?

Ever wonder why no one ever came forward from Obama's past, saying they knew him, attended school with him, was his friend, etc? Not one person has ever come forward from his past. This should really be a cause for great concern. Did you see the movie titled, The Manchurian Candidate? Let's face it. As insignificant as we all are.. Someone whom we went to school with remembers our name or face... Someone remembers we were the clown or the dork or the brain or the quiet one or the bully or something about us. George Stephanopoulos, ABC News said the same thing during the 2008 campaign. Even George questions why no one has acknowledged that the president was in their classroom or ate in the same cafeteria or made impromptu speeches on campus. Stephanopoulos was a classmate of Obama at Columbia-class of 1984. He says he never had a single class with him. Since he is such a great orator, why doesn't anyone in Obama's college class remember him? And, why won't he allow Columbia to release his records? Do you like millions of others, simply assume all this is explainable - even though no one can?

NOBODY REMEMBERS OBAMA AT COLUMBIA

Looking for evidence of Obama's past, Fox News contacted 400 Columbia University students from the period when Obama claims to have been there, but not one remembers him. For example, Wayne Allyn Root was (like Obama) a political science major at Columbia , who graduated in 1983. In 2008, Root says of Obama, "I don't know a single person at Columbia that knew him, and they all know me. I don't have a single classmate who ever knew Barack Obama at Columbia .. EVER!

Nobody recalls him.

Root adds that he was, "Class of '83 political science, pre-law" and says, "You don't get more exact or closer than that.. Never met him in my life, don't know anyone who ever met him." (The professor of the program says he has never known Obama, either) At our 20th class reunion five years ago, who was asked to be the speaker of the class? Me. No one ever heard of Barack! And five years ago, nobody even knew who he was. The guy who writes the class notes, who's kind of the, as we say in New York , 'the macha' who knows everybody, has yet to find a person, a human who ever met him." Obama's photograph does not appear in the school's yearbook, and Obama consistently declines requests to talk about his years at Columbia , provide school records, or provide the name of any former classmates or friends at Columbia.

How can this be?

NOTE: Wayne Allyn Root can easily be verified. He graduated valedictorian from his high school, Thornton-Donovan School , then graduated from Columbia University in 1983 as a Political Science major in the same '83 class in which Barack Hussein Obama states he was.

Some other interesting questions.

Why was Obama's law license inactivated in 2002?

Why was Michelle's law license inactivated by court order?

According to the U.S. Census, there is only one Barack Obama - but 27 Social Security numbers and over 80 aliases! WHAT!? The Social Security number he uses now originated in Connecticut where he is never reported to have lived.

No wonder all his records are sealed! Please continue sending this out to everyone. Somewhere, someone had to know him in school... before he "reorganized" Chicago and burst upon the scene at the 2004 Democratic Convention and made us swoon with his charm, poise, and speaking pizzazz. One of the biggest CONS this country has ever seen, and getting away with it. This is scary on many levels.

Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:14 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

Windbreaker wrote:
This is scary on many levels.

Only thing scary is that you would post this without researching it.

Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:34 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

I did and didn't find anything on it. It ask very good questions, many of the same questions I've been asking for years. I saw him as a flim flam man when he first hit the national stage and I can't understand how so many others did not. I guess the American public has just really dumbed down in the past 40 to 50 years, we've seen this before, like try Nixon.

Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:55 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

One has to question the value of an off-topic section here that serves as a toilet for moronic jackasses who don't even ride Zumas.

'05 Zuma 50, Athena sport 70cc (12mm piston) with Polini head (.9 squish), B9ES spark plug; timing advanced about 2˚; Yasuni C16 exhaust, Buzzetti kick stand to make room for it (and Stage6 paddock stand after dropping the freaking bike because of the kick stand); stock airbox no snorkel, 5 x 1/2" holes; Stage6 21mm racing PHBG, 45/95/W7 1 lean/40 slide; Polini/Power One 12mm HPC crank; Athena 15/50 gears (also have 14/42s pressed into a gearbox cover, just switched back and like the 15/50s so far); 107mm Malossi Delta clutch, "racing" red springs/lighter "racing" counterweights ± 6800 RPM engagement, Stage6 Kupplungsglocke (bell - the light one); Malossi 6112811 Overrange kit, red contra and 28.2G rollers; VForce 3 reeds; Michelin Bopper tires; back to the stock shock; dual headlight wiring; C3 mirrors; Trailtech TTO tachometer and temp gauge.

Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:32 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Nick you still drink the koolaid, calling names and insulting people trying to change the subject when you know you can't win. March in lock step till you die.

Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:10 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Of course I can't win. I lose as soon as I descend to the level of reading, never mind responding to the low-caliber stuff you post.

But it is a legitimate question - not for Windpasser but for jdubbya: what is the purpose of providing a forum for this crap? It's offensively stupid.

Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:06 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

This becomes an issue after 479 pages?

Attachment:
1.png
1.png [ 82.72 KiB | Viewed 4162 times ]

Just think about it for once.

Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:34 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

It hit me fresh after making the mistake of clicking here for the first time in a while.

And what's wrong with my actions? I don't post stupid crap, I post words of pure intelligence and opinions of gold.

Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:43 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

You are indeed something else.

Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:02 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Quote:
It's easy to dismiss individual government programs until they're put together and this picture emerges. Someone did a lot of research to put together all of this data. Often these programs are buried within other programs, making them difficult to find.

A Real M- Eye Opener

WHY is the USA BANKRUPT?
You think the war in Iraq was costing
us too much? Read this:

We have been hammered with the
propaganda that it was the Iraq war and
the war on terror that is bankrupting us.

I hope the following 14 reasons are
forwarded over and over again until
they are read so many times that the
reader gets sick of reading them. I also
have included the URL's for verification
of all the following facts.

$11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare
to illegal aliens each year by state governments.
Verify
at: http://www.fairus.org/site/PageServer?p ... enters7fd8

$22 Billion dollars a year is spent on food
assistance programs such as food stamps,
WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.
Verify
at: http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.HTML

$2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on
Medicaid for illegal aliens.
Verify at:
http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.HTML

$12 Billion dollars a year is spent on
primary and secondary school education
for children here illegally and they
cannot speak a word of English!
Verify
at: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANscriptS/ ... ....0.HTML

$17 Billion dollars a year is spent for
education for the American-born
children of illegal aliens, known as
anchor babies.
Verify
at http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANscriptS/ ... dt.01.HTML

$3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to
incarcerate illegal aliens.
Verify at:
http://transcripts.cnn.com/%20TRANscrip ... dt.01.HTML
30% percent of all Federal Prison
inmates are illegal aliens.
Verify at:
http://transcripts.CNN..com/TRANscriptS ... ...01.HTML
$90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on
illegal aliens for Welfare & social
services by the American taxpayers.
Verify
at: http://premium.cnn..com/TRANSCIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01..HTML

$200 Billion dollars a year in suppressed
American wages are caused by the illegal
aliens.
Verify
at: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRI

In 2006, Illegal aliens sent home
$45 BILLION in remittances to their
countries of origin.
Verify
at: . < http://www/.. rense.com/general75/niht.htm>
The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration:
Nearly One million sex crimes committed
by Illegal Immigrants In The United States .
Verify
at: http: // www.drdsk.com/articleshtml

M
The total cost is a whopping
$ 338.3 BILLION DOLLARS
A YEAR AND IF YOU'RE LIKE ME,
HAVING TROUBLE UNDERSTANDING
THIS AMOUNT OF MONEY; IT IS
$ 338,300,000,000.00
WHICH
WOULD BE ENOUGH TO STIMULATE
THE ECONOMY FOR THE CITIZENS OF
THIS COUNTRY.
Are we THAT Stupid?
YES,
FOR ALLOWING THOSE
IN THE U.S. CONGRESS
TO GET AWAY WITH DOING THIS YEAR AFTER
YEAR!!!!!

If this doesn't bother you, then just
delete the message. If, on the other
hand, it does raise the hair on the back
of your neck, I hope you forward it to every
legal resident in the United States. This is totally nuts!!!!!!!

Thu May 21, 2015 7:14 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

WB, did you try to read any of those verify links? Only the first one works and goes to home page with no mention of the claim.

Sun May 24, 2015 3:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 476, 477, 478, 479, 480  Next