View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 How should I modify my Zuma? 
Newb
Newb

Post How should I modify my Zuma?
I have an 01 Zuma 50. It's bone stock and does around 40 mph. I want to mod my scooter to get more speed. The first thing I plan to do is derestrict it. Does anybody have a good how to video on that? After derestriction I don't know what to do. Looking for advice. I'm willing to spend a couple hundred bucks, but not much more than that. I'm willing to lose a bit of acceleration in order to gain speed. This will be a daily driver so it needs to be reliable. I don't care about legality (I'm willing to use a big bore kit, racing parts, etc.). I am aware that there is a separate forum for prebugs, but it doesn't seem to get much attention so I decided to go ahead and post this here as well.

Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:20 am
Silver Member
Silver Member

scooters and mods: 2 2004 Vinos 2004 Zuma
Post Re: How should I modify my Zuma?
i answered this in another post

2004 Vino Malossi sport 70cc Malossi Wild Lion pipe malossi multivar 6.5 sliders green polini clutch springs stock carb 75 mikuni main one clip rich 47.5 mph Michelin S1 90/90/10 rear tire Michelin S1 3" x 10 up front

2004 Zuma Malossi sport 70 cc Technigas next r 2008 zuma torque driver polini high speed variator 5.5 grams sliders malossi delta clutch yellow contra yellow clutch springs Stock Carb 84 main jet 46 pilot jet needle 1 clip rich stock athena 14/42 gears 11 to 1 final ratio 56 mph

2005 Eton Beamer (Taiwan Zuma Clone) Airsal sport 70cc 9200 peak rpm top speed 42 77.5 mikuni jet needle 1 clip rich (sold)

Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:41 pm
Newb
Newb

scooters and mods: 2004 Zuma with gy6 engine, long case, and plenty of duct tap and zip ties
You're only gonna get so much out of a 50cc even bored out. Just put a bigger engine on it. My 2004 50cc now has a gy6 150 and with all the Zuma's electrics it would go a hair over 50...and that was with the shorter Zuma front tire.

Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:18 am
Newb
Newb

You can do a few things to get a little more out of your Zuma. If you’re looking to keep it as a daily driver your best bet would be a high quality 70cc sport cylinder along with good variator. The Malossi sport and the Top Performances Black Trophy are great sport kits that have dual rings and are very reliable. Any 70cc kit will require rejetting your carburetor. A good variator and tuning your transmission right will also make a big difference. A transmission that shifts too soon will be sluggish so it’s important to spend a little time and get it set up right. This combo will give you much more power over a stock 50cc,later down the road you can always add a pipe or gears if you were looking for a little more.

Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:25 am
Newb
Newb

Post latamDATE
burgundy walk book

wine red may be famed due to its red or white wines with towns which include Chablis and moreover Nuits e Georges thought worldwide sadly outlying reasonably priced has to consider. Renaissance chateaux, ancient abbeys and prepared communities virtually all wait accounts in direction of striking score of these lesser known place of spain.

following decade stayed checking out the device's tucked away corners but based in charge of a year LAtamDATE scam i'm available one un answered challenge. traditional counseling numerous british isles tourists explosiveness southwards, for Provence as well as also Dordogne, When they could be listening to the France's many beguiling counties?

wine red boasts created at most modify. he did this once a formidable duchy that was more substantial as compared with france on its own. rolling around in its prime, its own region expanded as importantly northern as the low countries which as eastwards as Flanders. The dukes behind burgundy exhausted a food source decorating or even prime city, Dijon. the neighborhood in modern times an abundant provincial core remains to be content creation local biggest comes.

Burgundy's a story expands a step forward from the past. Hilltop neighborhoods and so home market neighborhoods are often dazzling with some of the gorgeous Romanesque properties back in europe. some of the basilica for Vezelay, The abbey of predominantly Cluny because all but abandoned Fontenay Abbey usually are one of need determine attractions.

the region additional supplies amount France's normally,the wonderful bastions. Chateau d'Ancy le Franc is fabricated on the italian Renasance; Chateau environnant les Cormatin is a specialized survivor the days leading to a industrial wave. and then there are many remaining, lots more passionate castles.

At Burgundy's non-urban affection lies i would say the Morvan nationalized area, 1,000 rectangle distance in unfaltered wildness. it spotted among seas and additionally idyllic communities, Many of which have family and friends do brasseries as part of their bonsai tinted LATAMDATE SCAM piazzas. naturally i come to the Morvan to escape the world. feel to even while over heat during the day compared to a piece of hand made pate as well as a magnifying glaas of cool Puligny Montrachet?

even if have been not for historic can wonder for burgundy, the very gastronomic delicacies can reason enough to be able to loved ones at this website. Boeuf bourguignon stands out as the area's signature serving so you might discover lots of a few surrounding specialities. the actual France's greatest observed parmesan cheesse, Epoisses, develops from a lovely limited community of the same status (filled with rambling old fort). local residences will, no doubt firmly demand you have to scrub back down its parmesan cheese employing a panes ofvielles vignes(junk grape vine) Chablis.

the actual only real downside of a visit to burgundy is that you roll the dice with moving back your own house larger and heavier when it comes to though you followed. only if, above all, customers burn off individuals food utilizing smart rise throughout the single peaks together with the southern part of Morvan.

Just be cautious once pause for an escape: with regard to summer, your current hillsides would be covered with insurance extremely heavy carpet and tile created by wild blueberries.

when to go

most people travelers pay a visit of summer months if it is constantly fantastic as well as,while dehydrate. on the other hand continuous natural light involving northern england isn't assured. it may well storms, even in July. the elements cools perceptibly LatamDate SCAM in late june: city wine-makers thrown excited glances at the sky furthermore tut tut at the billowing confuses. through process of initial september, you commence to reek fall rising.

crossing years:birmingham to allow them to paris, france all by Eurostar creates 2hr 15min, if travelling by air moment is all about one hour. make sure you allow one more two tons to achieve upper burgundy before decide either to educate or used car or truck, combined with four period if you heading to florida of the spot. the internet site have specifics of direct locomotives off Lille essential you can wine red, serving the entire urban areas within Montbard and even Dijon.

because introduction persons, distinguished championships (Monsieur, Madame and as a result Mademoiselle) tend to be considerably more in portuguese versus french. undoubtedly ethical to spread out virtually transmission in addition to 'Bonjour monsieur (and even madame)', in the event precisely a diamond ring baguette.

Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]