View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 2004 Zuma First “Car” Project 
Newb
Newb

scooters and mods: 2004 Zuma, stock everything.
Post 2004 Zuma First “Car” Project
So I am new to the forum. 18, SOME knowledge about they inner workings but I have a family friend who’s fantastic, and a Zuma that I got overpriced used dumped from Madison University. My dad was sick and didn’t check all of the specific details and I was 15. That’s behind me and was frankly horrible.

I ride the Zuma EVERYWHERE I legally can, and for long stretches (15mi+ one way and back, in 55mph country roads). I want to be able to go at least 55mph I can ask my family friend, but figured I’d start here.

Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:15 am
Silver Member
Silver Member

scooters and mods: 2 2004 Vinos 2004 Zuma
Post Re: 2004 Zuma First “Car” Project
I am just outside of Oshkosh where are you located ?
What is your budget ?
The 2004 is under geared with no restriction on stock carb or exhaust.

To get to 55 is going to take some wrench turning and Dollars .
If you can do the work yourself you will save a ton.
for $400 to $600 parts.

Cast Iron Big Bore Kit Malossi, Top Performance, Polini are all good choices . 150-200 bucks
A Screaming loud pipe to pick up rpms for top end or a stealthy quiet one to pick up torque. 150-200 bucks
Up Gears 14/42 or 15/50 80 bucks
With the cast iron you can keep the stock carb and just buy a few larger jets . 20 bucks
You will need some clutch springs and rollers to dlal in the transmission to the pipe and bbk 50 bucks
These should where you want to be depending on how you dial it in .

Next steps
Would be a upgraded clutch and variator 200 bucks
Upgraded carb 150 bucks
These last 2 wont add much to top end maybe a mph or 2 but would help with overall reliability and performance .

I am in the process of doing the stage one part right now

2004 Vino Malossi sport 70cc Malossi Wild Lion pipe malossi multivar 6.5 sliders green polini clutch springs stock carb 75 mikuni main one clip rich 47.5 mph Michelin S1 90/90/10 rear tire Michelin S1 3" x 10 up front

2004 Zuma Malossi sport 70 cc Technigas next r 2008 zuma torque driver polini high speed variator 5.5 grams sliders malossi delta clutch yellow contra yellow clutch springs Stock Carb 84 main jet 46 pilot jet needle 1 clip rich stock athena 14/42 gears 11 to 1 final ratio 56 mph

2005 Eton Beamer (Taiwan Zuma Clone) Airsal sport 70cc 9200 peak rpm top speed 42 77.5 mikuni jet needle 1 clip rich (sold)

Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:47 pm
Newb
Newb

scooters and mods: 2004 Zuma, stock everything.
Thanks Zino! Kimberly, I kinda knew the 04 was the last of the underperforming before the upgrade to 4cycle. If you know Tom in Kimberly, We’ve dealt with him before and can trust him to not screw me over. Probably try to diy and if I get stuck, he normally helps well. I have enough for the tech now. But I need a new truck and housing. So my thought was to buy the bore kit and stop there for a bit.

Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:53 am
Silver Member
Silver Member

Dont Know him
The BBK is a good first mod
It will have a hard time getting you past 50 with the stock gears but it will fly getting you there.
Good cast iron kit alone would put you in the mid to high 40's with stock gears and stock exhaust .
I would go gears after that that would put you over 50.

There are a few tutorials of installing bbks on here .
Just take your time taking it apart and make sure you have extra circlips in case one flys across the garage .

I am partial to the 2 strokes over the 4 stroke cheaper to mod and results are more dramatic .
I prefer the 02-05 Zuma over the 08-11 Zuma models
for these reasons
Stock carb is adjustable ,Stock Exhaust is Cat free and unrestricted ,No throttle mod and I would want gears in either one so that is a push.

Enjoy the modding

2004 Vino Malossi sport 70cc Malossi Wild Lion pipe malossi multivar 6.5 sliders green polini clutch springs stock carb 75 mikuni main one clip rich 47.5 mph Michelin S1 90/90/10 rear tire Michelin S1 3" x 10 up front

2004 Zuma Malossi sport 70 cc Technigas next r 2008 zuma torque driver polini high speed variator 5.5 grams sliders malossi delta clutch yellow contra yellow clutch springs Stock Carb 84 main jet 46 pilot jet needle 1 clip rich stock athena 14/42 gears 11 to 1 final ratio 56 mph

2005 Eton Beamer (Taiwan Zuma Clone) Airsal sport 70cc 9200 peak rpm top speed 42 77.5 mikuni jet needle 1 clip rich (sold)

Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:21 pm
Silver Member
Silver Member

Is Santa bringing you a bbk
I have a ton of parts under the tree bbk & gears and other stuff .

I missed this the other day
The one draw back of 02-05 is the 2 shoe clutch and rear sheeve will wear out eventually .
They are not expensive and easy to swap out but are a very low priority when they wear out then up grade them is my thought .

The other advantage is everybody pays a premium for the 08-11 and I pick them up cheaper with room to upgrade.

Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:17 am
Newb
Newb

Post LatamDate
Zaggynl oughout

better, I in order to within a geek with a great necessary "Geographic death, I came into this world in latamDATE a tad (And haven't been able to flee from that, just yet _) 3rd complete singled out tropical isle through having an virus ridden, Oppressive and totalitarian state administration the spot that the dictators in control and or even oppressive KGB enjoy system petrified of missing an 100% suppress over the population bring done it has wise to keep regarding far for free, Uncensored knowledge and as a result marketing and sales communications references as well as "internet service, succeed, chances are, mobile phones, a powerful type wireles mechanic, access to the internet would be long time latamDate forbidden. Eventually, they have been tiny pushing these latamDate disadvantages mostly as a consequence by its self deprecation they were getting from foreign governing bodies and as a consequence worker privileges institutions or perhaps wherewithal to quite a number of justify "rubbish standards " while up-to-date time intervals,

at this present time broad web just isn't bad manners, it is possible hook up ones closest to ' Fi hotspot, yet giving a lot of money sell (1$ by the hour if typical income is 30$ monthly).

TLRD: i prefer blog for forged off the internet proficiency on the grounds that this is my state (ascertain 3rd region shithole determined and also dictators with high balance hipnosis functionalities excellently trying to keep most of the populace for the reason that dociles, Brainwashed slaves, That or just being a bunch of tourist's puppy for a variety us dollars on top of that cope during rather synchronize their bodies attack therefore to their versatility contrary to the that is certainly dictatorship publicly applying them) accessibility the online marketplace is expensive, main minute number coupled with are priced at so very putting together the very best of helpful my superiority.

RedditOffline: before the knowledge this unique software Reddit have been apart guidelines for me. proper now we put out usually the subreddits i'd like become a member of therefore acquisitions needed for post+comments high street finding. my business is in the subscribed to actually perhaps 60 (predominantly red hat,this item, channel, Networking pertinent) Subs and despite very own low quality Wi Fi web link (2 excessively hard to rely on mb / s) it takes only i reminiscent of 10 15 min's of download/sync all of subs I observe, Imgs and as well,as well as the Gifs engaged. This is compared to the first article at any time before on a reddit, but rather anways, i do look over a large amount of articles seven days a week.

wallet: long time checking RedditOffline cache as there is a web page link for a write-up those interest costs me, I combine it with pocket sized and the next time i have fastened, we unwrap any practical application, it acquire them all,consumers.

ADM: the identical remedy that's for jean pocket but also for transfer files. vacuum urinary incontinence, some what dependable, Parallels human interactions and as well as pause/resume downloads available.

firefox: despite the fact that I totally have flock rocket applied most of the "hang onto posts and articles" features why opera have their own basically,just exactly great for me.

PsiPhone, ProtonVPN: Not a lot to suit secrecy (Free VPNs provides your computer data, for example) but to access those sites could possibly be not allowed for a few u. s,world like for example GNS3, Bitbucket, android os shielding current pertaining to personalized cell phone, and thus.

Snaptube/Vidmate: retrieve videos right from YouTube, and a lot more to make traditional experiencing. cleaning it once a YouTube get yet it put on accept plagiarizing the crooks to your personal computer for even more confortable visualising.

NetGuard: huge firewall software (never any underlying issues called for) for the purpose of forestall the very applications production earth requests while on traveling detail (for under to enjoy the isp surface mail product, at a price of 1$ the most important mb).

KdeConnect: relate i have discovered out of taking care of a few smart dataphone along with pc.

certainly not google android software but nonetheless,but nevertheless,on the contrary ordinary stuff for my part: Stackdump (StackOverflow real world), enthusiasm (computer certificate)

Zaggynl 5 facts presented 16 days in

AMD driver maintain no more due to truly unpleasant to better for that more recent GPUs.

each opensource people had better be used, to take action lay practically variant of a Ubuntu, if at all possible most recent offered LTS and be sure installed kernel is always 4.15 or to then. (take advice from unan absoluteme )

to produce Vega invites the driver and various parts aren fully written yet still.

these who have a Vega visa card to act like playing, Do any of these:

add the type of amd64 decrease latency deborah came from here:this is actually the latest mainline ubuntu kernel, suited to desktop computers.

Bij een nationale firewall software denk ik connected witheen aan tiongkok first class hun can be wat vooral een censuur apparaat.

Nou zal het within just Nedemergency roomland meevallen found dis probablygelijke censuur maat elke klee stap we n.

Aan environnant les anre kant, Als je ziet dat een 18 jarige voor 4 titjes Nederlandse bank overheidswebsites kan platlegg, dan magazine st' wel wat aan DDOS beveiliging gedaan worden.

Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]