View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 No more riding dirty for me 
Scooterologist

scooters and mods: 2010 Zuma 125
Post No more riding dirty for me
I just took and passed my MSF BRC this past weekend. I've gone through 2 permits and just wanted to finally learn how to ride safer and get the dang thing done for my M1.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:53 am
Profile YIM
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: '09 Zuma 125, 155cc BBK, TB Exhaust
Post Re: No more riding dirty for me
Good for you! I haven't taken the course, but I hear that even people who have been riding forever learn some things at the course.

:cheers:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:42 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: '09 Zuma 164
Congratulations !!

I really appreciated the H-D RidersEdge course ...
It's 5 days long ... two full days of riding//three in the classroom ...

I sent my wife through this (on her own). She'd never ridden before. She's a very good rider now (please don't tell her I said so) !!

http://www.harley-davidson.com/wcm/Content/Pages/Get_On_A_Bike/Learn_To_Ride/new_rider_course.jsp

Adam770 wrote:
I just took and passed my MSF BRC this past weekend. I've gone through 2 permits and just wanted to finally learn how to ride safer and get the dang thing done for my M1.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:55 pm
Scooterologist

I took the MSF BRC from a private company allowed to give it named U-Ride in Costa Mesa.

My roommate coincidentally took the Harley Davidson course on the same weekend and passed. Sad thing is we are roommates and we didn't know we were both taking the courses at the same time LOL!

Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:44 pm
Profile YIM
Silver Member
Silver Member

scooters and mods: 2009 Zuma 125
You need a license to ride one of these things?????

:gonk: :gonk: :gonk:

;)

Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:53 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: '09 Zuma 125, 155cc BBK, TB Exhaust
PooTeeTat wrote:

;)

Not you, PTT! Only the rest of us! :q:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: '09 Zuma 164
You might want to check into that ??
... or wait until your first ticket.
The police are always willing to aid.n.assist ... protect.n.serve ... whatever it is !!
PooTeeTat wrote:
;)

Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:45 am
Scooterologist

There was one guy in my class that rode for 30 years without a license and finally was caught for speeding. He took the class for that reason only. He didn't care if it made him a safer rider. :doh:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:42 am
Profile YIM
Newb
Newb

Online daters sue matchmaking sites for fraud

The lawsuit claims online daters are often approached by date bait just as their dues are about to expire. persons receive "winks" And e mails which may trick them into renewing their membership, The suit claims.

The issue was filed Nov. District Court in Northern washington dc.

within your Yahoo case, manually recorded on Oct. 14, Robert Anthony of Broward county, Fla, Accuses the firm of earning fake profiles to keep members interested. search engines, The lawsuit alleges, "Deliberately and blatantly originates and perpetuates false and or nonexistent profiles on its site to generate interest. And give the site a much more attractive and functional appearance in order to falsely represent more substantial participation than actually exists,

The lawsuit items few other details, nevertheless.

"Due to the impractical nature of the fraud, And the gain of technology to pertpetrate the fraud, Anthony cannot disclose all of the examples of fraud, It tells people.

Anthony's advisor, chris McNulty, Didn't respond to calls requesting comment.

Both getting sued seek class action status.

"We've investigated it enough we (To believe the allegations), he was quoted saying. "Unless shoppers updates their profile, They get caught in a 'black hole' of outdated profiles, Never to be seen by any body else on Match again, The properly says.

dating foreign girls is beautiful moldovan women big business; for a time, It was abdominal fat growing e commerce sector. But the industry has always beaten back complaints about fraud and misrepresentation among members. Two yrs ago, a

Nigerian scammers have seized on the ideas

you can find accusations that dating services benefit from such practices, Because if preferable, Young members are believed to be using the service, That lures in more paid members.

Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]