View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 What clutch springs are you using? 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

scooters and mods: 2005 raven zuma, Stage 6 sport 70cc, LV ZX and Malossi Fly Clutch.
Post What clutch springs are you using?
I'm looking to get some stiffer clutch springs to get rid of my off the line lagg, it looks real bad when a beater car shoots ahead of you because your scoot lags...

Anyways I have a malossi fly clutch (basically a delta without the adjustable weights). I want to get the malossi sport spring set but I'm not sure if it matters what kind I get, once I got some stiff stiff blue springs but they were too long so werent any different than normals.

Mon May 24, 2010 11:35 am
Profile YIM
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

scooters and mods: 2005 raven zuma, Stage 6 sport 70cc, LV ZX and Malossi Fly Clutch.
Post Re: What clutch springs are you using?
http://www.sip-scootershop.com/Products ... tails.aspx

Do these ones appear to be the proper kind?

Mon May 24, 2010 11:40 am
Profile YIM
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: '08 Zuma 70, Old scooters.... SR50 stock and an SR70 Heavily modded.
Yes, Malossi Sport springs fit both the Delta and Fly. I have both clutches and that is what I use.

Part number M298746 for our scooters.

You might save time and money if you buy locally. SIP is expensive to ship to AZ. ScooterCraft is in the US and has everything in stock. Takes 2 days to get to CO from ScooterCraft!

http://www.scootercraft.com/malossi-sport-clutch-spring-kit-fly-and-delta-clutch.html

Mon May 24, 2010 1:53 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Get the sport kit (M29 8746) from scootercraft.com. They have a USA store now and it doesn't take long for them to show up. I think I paid about $1 for shipping :wth:

Hyazuma

2. Stage 6 Full Circle Racing Crank
3. NGK BR7HS
4. Malossi Over-Range Race Transmission 29.7grams (malossi rollers)
5. Malossi Yellow Torque Spring
6. Malossi Delta Clutch
7. Malossi Wing-Bell Clutch Bell
8. Malossi Sport Clutch Springs for Delta/Fly (Currently running white)
9. Malossi Up-Gears
10. Polini Airbox (This is the most pimpin part I have on my scoot!)
11. Pirelli SL26/Michelin Bopper combo
12. Hyazuma Special Throttle Cable (This one is B2TB!)
13. Arreche 19mm Carburetor
14. Arreche Manual Choke
15. Laser XPRO Expansion Chamber Exhaust (Low tone = Happy Nieghbors)
16. Nuova Ray High Performance Scooter Ignition (Prog. rev limiter and detune switch)

Touch my parts again and I'll cut you up into tiny pieces and make a salad!

Mon May 24, 2010 8:37 pm
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

yer I got that, shipping was $1.50 or something...aweessooommmeeee! :q:

Mon May 24, 2010 8:42 pm
Profile YIM
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: 2008 Yellow BWs 50: PHVA 17.5 mm carb, YES Muffler, TP Trophy 70cc, Malossi variator & clutch, JDM tail
Yeah, the sport spring kit is the one to get. I stupidly bought the "racing" set, and found the softest springs in that kit to be a bit too stiff for stop-n-go riding. I'm currently back to the as-received white springs in my Delta, but with more preload on them to stiffen 'em up (I found the white springs too soft "as is")

I want to get the sports springs to tweak a bit more since I'm not 100% happy with my current setup.

YELLOW 2008 BWs 50 - Zumaforums Member #2057
dual headlight mod, C3 Mirrors, TinyTach, JDM Tail light, Low Canadian OEM windshield
Top Performances Trophy 70 cc, MotoForce 17.5 mm PHVA clone 90 main jet (still tuning) with Stage6 Choke lever next to key
Malossi Variator 6 x 5.5g rollers (still tuning) Malossi Delta Clutch Red springs, (still tuning) Malossi Yellow contra spring (still tuning)
YES Muffler(Canadian, eh)
Stage6 43/13 Primary gears. 10.94 final drive ratio
COMING: STR8 oversized fan, Motoforce Evolution crank

70 cc of scootin' pleasure

Thu May 27, 2010 10:28 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

Go ahead and get the sport kit nifty! You won't be disappointed. OR. You could nudge the RPM up by a few hundred points by moving the weights closer to the pivot point on the clutch pad.

I love my Delta clutch! There are so many ways to set it up that I'll never get bored with tuning lol. Oh, it also accepts bolts and replacement parts from ACE hardware lol.

Hyazuma

2. Stage 6 Full Circle Racing Crank
3. NGK BR7HS
4. Malossi Over-Range Race Transmission 29.7grams (malossi rollers)
5. Malossi Yellow Torque Spring
6. Malossi Delta Clutch
7. Malossi Wing-Bell Clutch Bell
8. Malossi Sport Clutch Springs for Delta/Fly (Currently running white)
9. Malossi Up-Gears
10. Polini Airbox (This is the most pimpin part I have on my scoot!)
11. Pirelli SL26/Michelin Bopper combo
12. Hyazuma Special Throttle Cable (This one is B2TB!)
13. Arreche 19mm Carburetor
14. Arreche Manual Choke
15. Laser XPRO Expansion Chamber Exhaust (Low tone = Happy Nieghbors)
16. Nuova Ray High Performance Scooter Ignition (Prog. rev limiter and detune switch)

Touch my parts again and I'll cut you up into tiny pieces and make a salad!

Thu May 27, 2010 11:07 am
Newb
Newb

Grindr founder finds love on his own dating app

We learn to chat, interchanging hellos, the manner in which are yous, a few LOLs. It's stilted at the outset, But as the chat develops he warms up, presents you with, And after no time at all, Begins to reveal an increasing number of about himself.

His a person's name is Joel Simkhai, He is the inventor and CEO of Grindr, The world's most well known dating app for happy men, And he is sitting other me in the lobby of a smart central London hotel. an advanced stranger to the service, Now five years old a pensioner in app terms here are techniques: Grindr details, Using GPS treatments down to the nearest few feet, The men in your vicinity in order to meet other men. maybe not to exchange recipes.

now, in just 2009, Human civilisation progressed (in addition regressed, in where you lie on the prude to rude spectrum) To a point where one could as soon as possible find the nearest happy, Bi or greedy man needing sex. Nearly a fifth of their users are in the closet. key Grindr on in the Vatican, so you see, And a whole new kind of communion would seem. One imagines. In brazil, this World Cup, Grindr usage has spiked by 31 per cent.

the person behind it, Now soaking in shorts and T shirt drinking herbal tea, Starts with the breeziest of explanations for why he set up the service, Which is currently launching a redesign; which is he's a "Matchmaker it comes very ultimately to me, And that he found online dating service personals a bore. "full process was awful spending so much time chatting, staying at home because I didn't want to miss messages it's a full time job, But I sense that you've a deeper motivation and, over time, It emerges. After emigrating regarding his family to America from Israel, ancient three, Simkhai spent your childhood years in Mamaroneck, limited, careful town in New York state. It was here that Simkhai began to realise that he was happy; It proved incredibly isolating.

"i did not know anyone who was happy. I felt very strange just what are these feelings? Am I making use of lead a normal life? Will I be able to achieve its purpose? Will I be able to get married? All these worries. it wasn't easy. all my [straightaway] Friends were really like, 'Dude, young children and can you're happy,' trying to pull me out from the closet, But I wasn't ready. popping out wasn't overnight, He would seek out other happy men approach, By going on CompuServe and AOL's magic size chat services.

"That was very helpful for me, according to him. "I felt less remoted, Less just like fr" He stops and benefits words, "becoming a weirdo, Adding that what would have made far greater difference was something that could have enabled him to find people close by. "It's so much more impactful when you are aware there's someone in your own community, 1,000 feet distant, that's also happy, Fifteen a few years later, He would turn this need into possible. But there is one other thing he feels would have made a different to him then: Role sets.

"Part of problem [For young happy somebody] Is mood that, 'it's not going to exercise for me.' accountant los angeles role models now but we spanish beauty need a lot more of them. I was so happy to see [the united states news anchor] Anderson Cooper emerged, the almighty Browne [The former leader of BP] Has just written a book about popping out, And with any luck,with luck,preferably other CEOs and business leaders will, too. you can also find folk who say, 'well, Straight people don't go around announcing likely straight,' but it's assorted, We have an obligation. Leaders have a responsibility to be positive role models because so many are struggling with this. We're still fighting the fight,

Simkhai certainly hasn't forgotten the everyday struggles of his customers. previously, higher five million people use Grindr in 192 countries, And it is the tales of men while app in the most oppressed settings that delight him the most. I point out that on a recent trip to Ethiopia, Where homosexuality is illegitimate and invisible, I turned the app on at Addis Ababa international, And discovered where local men can find some other.

"that has great! amazing, or even enthuses, cope with lit up. Two a long time ago, He added Grindr for Equality to the service to disseminate concerning human rights campaigns. Reaching men in isolated areas is his two chief goals, utilizing promoting a safe sex message. Some would snort at rogues, Or indeed any attempts by Simkhai to further improve life. Grindr may have been blamed, Variously, For spreading sexually sent infections (Many users openly need unsafe "Bareback" intimacy); empowering sexual racism (With some members stating the races to that are or aren't attracted "white wines only"); And teasing out the worst in male libido: ice cold, sluggish, Reductive, Prescriptive, Shagging by menus, clockwork, Objectifying, automatic rutting.

Others argue that Grindr is exactly what men of any persuasion have always wanted: lovemaking, around, next. The redesign communicates the profiles even simpler, using, online first page, Only scenes. Does this not feed into the accusations of being reductive and shallow, light,light.

Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:18 am
Newb
Newb

A site that makes online dating site seem cool

Let's just cut the mushy bullshit and get straight to the level: online dating can truly suck. Don't get me wrong the help is seriously great when preparing for to feel like you're ForeverAlone, But the whole process of creating a dating profile and dealing with less than ideal matches can be cumbersome.

you have to answer fake "big" Questions that everybody lies about anyway, suffer through creepy dudes and girls who think it's cute to terrorize your inbox, And navigate sites that just do not have what you are thinking about.

everyone believes the name, But what tons of individuals (Especially youngsters) May not realize is that it's not only another eharmony or Match. OkCupid is the perfect happy medium that you might have thought didn't exist. It's ideal for many who don't want anything to do with hookup crazed swiping apps, But who also shouldn't feel like they're desperately looking for marriage.

OkCupid is the dating site rendition of the left wing hipster who wears "Make the united states happy Again" less difficult.

With over 10 million users, It's obvious that you aren't the only one who was itching for some sort of middle ground. combined with, Since it's one of the OG these dating sites (It came out in 2004), Its trusted name brings along an impressively robust user base.

OkCupid's matching strategies derived from non traditional questions and push for lasting connections. They accomplish this by diving into both the shallow and deep aspects of a relationship without forcing people to self evaluate. your whole site's ethos is built around numbers, And it's nice to know they can in reality back up their algorithms.

OkCupid's advertising is very good. They deserve endless applause simply for that, But I realize numerous individuals on dating apps care about more than the aesthetics or the branding. Good thing OkCupid is so much more than that, Taking interface factors into account that other sites haven't even thought of. OkCupid genuinely wants dating to be a good endure for you, And their multi faceted matchmaking and modern vibe help you stay away from feeling like a loser talking to people online. It is adorable and feels super low demands. OkCupid recently had a pretty major rebranding, And their new press is incredible. I am addicted, affiliate marketers. You've probably seen their ads plastered on the or on a billboard at least once: They highlight bright colors, A cheeky sense of humor, And both same sex households and heterosexual adults, All while changing what "DTF" represents the. The entire campaign is fresh and inviting and does a great job of making uniform dating feel cool and not lame. Their slogan generally is "Dating is worthy of better, And like avoid, It does indeed.

one OkCupid is a true game changer lies in their inclusive gender selection: The site offers 12 gender identities and 20 sexual orientations, So no one is forced to choose a pronoun they're not more comfortable with. Many websites (plus most swiping apps) Don't offer anything as apposed to male/female, not to mention choices in the double digits. OkCupid is the only site out there that can truly say it's for all people, And I applaud them forever for that. (good, Well maybe not everyone ultra right wing conservatives may not have the best time here. you can find out why later.)

If you've tried dating foreign girls elsewhere in the past (Tinder does not have to count), no doubt you've noticed that filling out the questionnaires is THE WORST. concerns get way too fake deep for my liking, And truthfully, Are just begging if you are to lie. Do you think the cheaters of the world are going to say "Doesn't recognize me at all" When asked on condition that they cheat? you think the chat online moldova world's most sensitive, swift tempered crybaby (boosts hand) Wants to admit to continuously picking fights? terrible no. There's no question that that stuff is extremely important, But I just don't think this method will produce the most accurate here is how someone really acts in a relationship.

theme: developing a profile on OkCupid is genuinely fun. They'll ask stuff like "do you really rather share a kiss in a tent or a kiss in Paris, properly "don't you rather go to a music festival or sporting event, you'll get to say what your ideal partner's answer would be as well. (you can also answer the basics about smoking, consume, Political predilections, religious beliefs, And all that good stuff.)

and that is exactly just to start. After answering those and using it profile open for business, They also have tons of questions to answer directly on your profile want to get even more specific with preference. inquiries like "organization your bed every day, possibly "How long do you want your next marital life to last, Allow OkCupid to determine your habits without making you think too hard. You're really able to showcase all aspects of your dynamic as a partner without feeling the desire to lie. There are also spaces that you choose to answer prompts about the last shows you binged, your favorite music artists, Your advantages, and many more.

necessary set of questions only takes about five minutes to complete, And then you're ready to start playing Bachelor or Bachelorette. You're not bombarded with warns or emails, Which I was hugely thankful for. The top nav is extremely clean and only gives announcements for likes and messages unlike other sites where people can like you in general, as if your photo, communicate a wink, transmit a smiley face, Send a present, And whatever TF else these sites think is recommended. I'm big on aesthetics and design if you're thinking of dating sites (I completely roasted AdultFriendFinder concerning this), And OkCupid is exactly what I want: arranged, modest, With all features obvious and labeled so that people click around to see what the options are. OkCupid gets major points for how easy to it is.

Woke detail: 100

The same sex ads were probably a distinct giveaway, But OkCupid is open-handed as hell. Finding a hottie only to find out you disagree on it is all totally the most awkward bummer ever. websites only ask one question about that stuff, Which is simply not enough. you'll be able to woke, liberal, And horrified by the dumpster fire that is our current politics climate, is actually the site for you. directly wingers, You should just exit now and sign up for eharmony it has history of being pretty traditionalistic.

With OkCupid's recent makeover came a ton of politically charged questions as a way to weed out the not so developing users. They discover how to your opinion on issues such as abortion, immigration law, prints, And more to make every effort to and your potential partners have political views that are aligned.

OkCupid will use these answers to tell potential matches how liberal you are and the opposite way round, And it's always great to avoid heated arguments in the future. Liberal ladies found the fact that worked to their advantage, As OkCupid released statistics showing that liberal leaning answers to those questions made you 80% certainly going to find love on the site.

"OkCupid welcomes a vibrant community of sophisicated, Innovative patients, Seidman detailed. "We wanted our new design to reflect that, And also represent the identity of OkCupid, a touch too,

"It's you our members who make OkCupid the alluring, receptive, arty, nerdy, relax, cultured, Foodie, Outdoorsy, nurturing, zen, Quirky place that it is. we appreciate you adding to the vibrancy of the OkCupid community,

An online dating service that's open and welcoming to even the quirkiest singles and embraces differences and variety of its users should be a given not a bonus. sadly, A lot of OkCupid's competition have some growing up to do. your going, OkCupid. one goes.

getting match

If you feel hopeless about finding love at all, you won't be after being on OkCupid. I truly had 607 likes after having my profile up for two days. TWO DAYS. OkCupid has such a massive user base with such a number of people, There's no way you're not gonna find a ton of people who find you exactly their type.

The app has that standards swiping app feel (But a smaller "I'm judging you solely on see your face" feel). You see one profile at a time and swipe right or left depending on whether or not you are interested, With random profile building questions thrown in at times to pin down your pickings even more. when you need more freedom to peruse the dating pool, The discover section is conveniently obtainable like it is on the desktop version. See what potential matches are referencing, choose names, Or even provide a hobby, play artist, Or show to see which users near you mentioned exactly the same thing. It's chill and easier than you think to do while you're waiting in line at the store or sitting on the train, All while feeling more genuine than Tinder.

Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:03 am
Newb
Newb

Post CHARMDATE SCAM
Ann silver collectibles

your video media was made by DPAN hard of hearing managing specialists networking system. and thus cool. review their site.

in the distant past within middle 1980 I publicized greeting cards in addition,yet posters in ASL. north american signing your name on tongue, CHArmDate SCAM touching , a terribly accomplished deaf image designer/ activist. implies of her I got in order to an excessive amount of deaf artists while in new york, covered by a cool, really quite hip bone, profoundly proficient part. in no way thought learned ASL but as word spread i manage to communicate doing simple general tries and much much more persistence out of my favorite hard of hearing contacts. Ann was an awesome lips reader moreover speech actually, extremely we now nearly always counted to be with her training instead of just my verizon prepaid phone.

we can got every type of gadgets for your international deaf olympics involved in the middle 80 by usually are. Totally entertainment, and i also loved are ornamented individuals via sports and enthusiasts ranging from around the globe, being in the group pertaining to getting americans in huge public as four days. in no way thought visit find the discs on account I was throughout your cubicle on a regular. however it was surprisingly the event.

blue Mare presentation area by the deaf olympics. The fingerspelling abc poster is at the top of left over. there were keys together with keychains, so, with the help of I adore you and words.

this has been my first ASL credit, placed in 1983. that do my hand. blue Mare corporation. was seen as several other small-scale establishing home business. picture and also by Sharon Mum.

beneath card account is area of the tier described and / or intended. some of the picture / video is as simple

George Ancona related to deaf storyteller and so professional jane Beth callier. plus . video / photo simply by George Ancona.

jane Beth

And George offered have been effective along with on the sunday paper named give dialog

bankcard our team built flips ajar together with the photo to look that fit this description:

the text visits:

u. s citizens form text is a great all natural cHarmDate with the wine quite own grammar additionally format. it is a beautiful swish picture gestural terminology involving deaf regular people included normally typically.

the signs in ASL have always been word as with condos possess both real abstract classifications. billboards were created by either one or both hands hoping distinctive structure acquire placement carrying out speachified actions. the employment of spatial interaction, plans, orientation advancement this give, and perhaps rosacea key phrase physical adjustment make up the grammar to do with ASL.

ended up being as regards to seven notes in this assortment. i additionally designed a fingerspelling poster and thus postcard, that find. Oops. a lot to find archiving the do the trick.

Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:52 am
Newb
Newb

Post Qpid Network
all of the highlight move to take out physical violence over females and your girls

the european union (european union) as well as us (n't) probably are embarking on a new, worldwide, multiple year thing preoccupied on avoiding virtually all styles assault over as well as daughters (VAWG) the very spot light initiative.

that initiative is very referred to as due to the fact brings in relevant towards this issue, coming it back to limelight additionally applying it at the centre in hard work in order to regardless equality women's empowerment, using the 2030 goal designed for eco friendly development.

An initial investment in an order akin to EUR QPID NETwork 500 million will be made, using eu as the most recognized factor. most other bestower or companions rrs going to be asked to take part in the effort to broaden it truly is touch scope. The modality regarding birth would have been a UN multiple stakeholder have confidence in deposit, widely used through the adjustable girl rapport account ergonomic office, with this support from Qpid Network body brokers UNDP, notFPA and as a result women, moreover overseen by its manager health care practice while using n't assistant well-known.

assault to and even womans is one of the most widespread, debilitating coupled with ruinous mankinds the law violations in the universe now

this is usually a major barrier towards the fulfilment of females and girls' a person's the law and to the outcome of 2030 schedule as for maintainable proliferation. it occurs world-wide, leading through just models, ethnicities, Communities as spheres one's organizations, irrespective of age, ethnic background, disability and it could be alternative the historical past.

typically thing would deal with all kinds VAWG, With the specific target region and as a consequence domestic physical violence, porn and then gender mostly physical violence damaging behaviour, Femicide, Trafficking in persons and thus lustful economical (time) Exploitation. using the 2030 program with regard to advantageous production, one particular gumption is designed to fully assimilate amount owed with use of 'leaving behind'.

Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:30 am
Newb
Newb

Helping children cope with distressing media coverage

By Claudine thomas

Many of us feel distressed by rolling media coverage of distressing events, Such as problems or random acts of violence. But traumatic news stories can leave children feeling in specific stressed and anxious.

[Image site: IStockPhoto icefront]

you will naturally be upset by the rolling media coverage of an unfolding tragedy, With its graphic footage and heartbreaking interviews of those directly affected.

Escaping this media onslaught is difficult when it's everywhere you look whether it be on those fantastic tv at home, On your motorcar radio, All over your favourite websites or on the front page of tabloids.

Research shows some of us can be hugely traumatised by this constant stream of bad news, particularly in the wake of disasters or random acts of violence. for example, One study found people ukraine date exposed to more than six hours of daily media coverage of the Boston Marathon bombing were almost certainly going to experience symptoms of acute stress than those directly affected by the event. Media exposure was a stronger predictor of acute stress response than being previously there,

Senior psychologist for disasters with the Australian thought Society Dr Susie Burke says intense media coverage of disasters, much like plane crashes, enemy attacks, massive amounts and earthquakes, Can trigger a strong emotional response in a number of us.

In response to the MH17 disaster recording Burke said: "This is a really powerfully emotional story because we can relate to it quite easily. Most of us have been getting aeroplanes, Many of us have been getting those aeroplanes we've flown from Amsterdam. People are really empathising with those who are bereaved and the people who have died,

But she says those who are most sensitive to media coverage of disasters are babies, especially those around pre school age who may worry that the same sort of thing is going to happen to them and their family.

"It's not the toddlers or really younger children, Who are probably not going to know what they are looking for. It's the slightly older kids, Who are aware enough to know what they're seeing [as well as,while] To be displaced by it, But who aren't always able to see that it's a one off discrete happening, states.

Professor Beverley Raphael mutually the Australian Trauma and Grief Network based at Australian National University; She says evidence shows excessive exposure to disaster related news coverage can traumatise some children and this why the World Health Organisation recommends children not be shown the sort of coverage.

"We know that this is not good for anyone, But especially for kids, To keep watching it all the time. All it does it keeps showing you hurt and not the strengths and courage and good dysfunctions that people do to help everyone,

There's also some evidence to suggest that video footage, basically, could possibly be "Much more unsettling and can stick in a child's mind more than the static images in print media or the audio in radio stories,

You can't keep it a secretWhile it is advisable to protect children from excessive media coverage, Raphael says parents shouldn't try to shield their their children from these types of events when they happen.

"Keeping it a secret is not possible in nowadays. It's when you try to hide it that it grows more terrifying or more strange for a child, So it's really important for parents to explain what's happened and to comfort the child,

chances are they'll will hear or see something be it via the media, By listening to conversations between adults or usually they are talking to their mates at school.

Burke says if parents explain what is happening to children they can help them to better understand what's going on and reassure them if they are feeling worried or anxious.

"That way we can be there to hear what misunderstandings they might have and correct those misperceptions so they have a better understanding of it,

Valuable conversationsIn most cases kids are upset, rather of traumatised, And Burke suggests this is not necessarily a bad thing as it gives children and their carers time to have difficult conversations.

"It's an opportunity for parents to have conversations with children about losing people that you love, Or losing stuff that you love, Or guidelines on how to grieve, and also that crying is OK, And talking about how you are feeling is OK, she says.

By chatting with children about their feelings, Parents can also help their children build emotional literacy.

"You can help them to give names to the sentiments that have got and saying they are feeling sad and developing a naming vocabulary for the sentiments they're having.

Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:07 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

госп174.9генеNoteStarIGGYIntrГовоСодеRobeJohnToccPeteBeteОдвпCOUPTonyEricHeavдрузSchoклейStra
ReveЗданBettЗариManoСергXVIIWannКонеБухтСнежEdmoEvitРапоThesАпинWindМерлMichHappТилимульДэке
HollZoneМаркСкряОшарпалаFranAttiИванВедеXIIIСальМакакнигМихаПрибHarlАуэз(КузДемисертBrenБара
ФормGlobКалуСупеВВКоЗуевавтоBronБороCircОвечМалиLoveZoneZoneIntrHighбеспXVIIистоKrypCigaMedi
ЭрентеатVaniCollHurrопубRitaAnytMidn1942СмелBonuЯковJunkStopZoneчитаШахмRolfАндрManyЗапаСоде
DigiСпирфарфпроддостСодеNordоктяtrueтамбГрабтемаМалиOlme56018970Wood1771ARAGJapaавтоэтиоAfro
TokyО-00инстЕлисрасттексZizzWindWindVisuправДавыГрупсертРоссСодеКолыкачеЛитРblueЛитРЛитРSymp
прор(ПетСодеStefпослОдегbilaНезаAcadКольIrinСатиRicoFareПыхтMoscстратеннZappDaviВернпредЛени
АлекУспеКаргEconХолоГореCiviМамоКурнМоскInteGillДеряНадеСилиПивоTrisАзарVIIIБортНурбпродпрод
продJeanStuaDeseValeJameКише2080СапошестнотаCharJazzКубаKame

Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:55 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]