View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 changing spark plug 
Newb
Newb

Post Re: changing spark plug
will i be able to visually see the injector clogged when i pull it apart/ away from the motor?

Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:37 pm
Silver Member
Silver Member

scooters and mods: 2 2004 Vinos 2004 Zuma
You might
If it is really bad it would be gummed up discolored .

The spray if you turn it over unhooked from the throttle body is they way you could test it for if you cant obviously see it gummed up .
After you run sea foam through it it should spray better .

2004 Vino Malossi sport 70cc Malossi Wild Lion pipe malossi multivar 6.5 sliders green polini clutch springs stock carb 75 mikuni main one clip rich 47.5 mph Michelin S1 90/90/10 rear tire Michelin S1 3" x 10 up front

2004 Zuma Malossi sport 70 cc Technigas next r 2008 zuma torque driver polini high speed variator 5.5 grams sliders malossi delta clutch yellow contra yellow clutch springs Stock Carb 84 main jet 46 pilot jet needle 1 clip rich stock athena 14/42 gears 11 to 1 final ratio 56 mph

2005 Eton Beamer (Taiwan Zuma Clone) Airsal sport 70cc 9200 peak rpm top speed 42 77.5 mikuni jet needle 1 clip rich (sold)

Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:05 am
Newb
Newb

i got liquid not spray seaform. i put it in a bowl and i placed the injector to soak. hopefully this will de-clog the tiny holes of the injector. is that an ok method?

Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:13 pm
Silver Member
Silver Member

yes
Leave it soak over night .
How did it look was it discolored?
Are you able to post pictures ?

2004 Vino Malossi sport 70cc Malossi Wild Lion pipe malossi multivar 6.5 sliders green polini clutch springs stock carb 75 mikuni main one clip rich 47.5 mph Michelin S1 90/90/10 rear tire Michelin S1 3" x 10 up front

2004 Zuma Malossi sport 70 cc Technigas next r 2008 zuma torque driver polini high speed variator 5.5 grams sliders malossi delta clutch yellow contra yellow clutch springs Stock Carb 84 main jet 46 pilot jet needle 1 clip rich stock athena 14/42 gears 11 to 1 final ratio 56 mph

2005 Eton Beamer (Taiwan Zuma Clone) Airsal sport 70cc 9200 peak rpm top speed 42 77.5 mikuni jet needle 1 clip rich (sold)

Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:45 pm
Newb
Newb

im gonna have to let it soak over night. eventhou i feel a spray come out on my hand of gas from the fuel injector the spark plug is still dry and im not getting it to start? so i believe i have fuel, spark, is it maybe i dont have enough compression? where do i go from here, boss... and i will post pics and maybe a video too of the injector. i think im going to let it soak some more overnight, maybe im not getting enough fuel spray out?

please help?

Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:31 pm
Newb
Newb

i think im going to let it soak overnight some more and see if that helps the injector spray pattern...i need a mircle, santa :p

Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:33 pm
Silver Member
Silver Member

Dry spark plug is what your fixing compression you already tested .

Fuel pump is pushing fuel to injector you feel some coming out .
Do you feel a improvement after cleaning .
If it does not fire then We move up the fuel path.

Since the Pump is moving fuel if injector works is pushing the same spray on to throttle body .
Do you have access to a circuit tester to test the throttle position sensor .
Its just a digital multimeter autozone lowes home depot has them .
The multi meter will tell you if throttle body needs to be replaced .
Page 270 and beyond in service manual.
The service manual also has you resetting the ecu if you replace the throttle body.

Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:40 pm
Newb
Newb

maybe i can loan/borrow the mulitmeter from autozone or ill check on amazon to see if they cheap enough to own. now i did feel air push my finger away from the spark plug hole but do you think i have enough compression, not sure how hard the air should blow out the sparkplug hole. i think i might need to invest in a compression gauge to confirm i have enough compression...

also i have to mention my idle was very low the weeks prior to it breaking down. i had a feeling the throttle needed to be increased because i almost wanted to rev it up at idle because it was so low and quiet.

does this idle have to do with the throttle body and what is the position sensor suppose to be. i will look into getting those readings asap

thanks for hanging in thru this with me i hope to get my scooter back up and running with your help

Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:03 am
Newb
Newb

can this throttle body be cleanered or is this a pass fail test where if anything fails no way to fix just need to replace unit?

Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:42 am
Newb
Newb

they do not loan out electronics. so im looking to who i know who has one to borrow or going to the store and spending 20 bucks to see if my throttle body has malfunctioned. ill keep you posted. also ill try to take some pics.

ps- i was nervous about the injector soaking because a wire is attached right next to it i dont think its able to be disconnected so i kinda tried to avoid soaking the wire too..

i have a feeling my throttle body is the culprit. multimeter will test to confirm...

Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:42 am
Silver Member
Silver Member

Throttle body is a pass fail per service manual multiple checks you are checking idle speed control and throttle position sensors.
You mentioned the low idle weeks before in your earlier posts .
That and the dry plug is why we are looking at the fuel side of things .
Bad compression would not give dry plug.

Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:11 am
Silver Member
Silver Member

Search " How-To: Clean Throttle Body, ISC Valve, and IAP Sensor " on this forum

It is a good write up on this forum on how to disassemble with pictures the throttle body on a 125 the 50 and 125 are so close in design it would help you alot .

Merry Christmas

Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:12 pm
Newb
Newb

so clean and hopefully get to use the seaform again on the throttle body elements?

im not sure when i will be able to get a multimeter on the position sensor.

will i still be able to find out if the throttle body is functional by cleaning up and inspecting? i will check out the DIY in the forums

Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:21 pm
Newb
Newb

Post russian sexy girls
amigo dared me to delete my dating apps

While I know that plenty of people meet and marry after connecting on a dating app or just have a thrilling time I could do without theswiping and texting with strangers for a few months.

As much as the internet reminds you that there are millions of singles out there!it can also be disheartening when, Amid all those probable matches, None of them click in the real world. I constantly tellmyself and others that just because it is possible to single people on sexy russian women the Internet,Those aren't the only singles out there. I know from know-how that I'm much lesslikely to rule someone out based on age, Occupation or appearancewhenthe relationships starts in person than when it starts online.

I'm not swearing off online dating site, But a break could be healthy. because of, let's be honest: The apps are humdrum me. I experienced the basicget to know you conversation with one of the guys, While we congratulated and berated some other for our good and hilariously off basebeanbag tosses. i'm not sure if I'll see him again, But it was considerably fun than a text exchange or a first date might've been.

Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:24 am
Newb
Newb

Post LAtamDATE scam
remedy for adhd in kids

4 minute readAttention debts attention deficit disorder attack (attention deficit disorder) usually takes a cost on the actual grown people and their child or kid who gets the difficulty. It heavy duty for the person that may cope with day to day let-downs. things tough on kin as their lives are repeatedly upset because of poor organization, outbursts, temper tantrums, aka other great misbehaviyour youngster of young adults.It popular for folks to really feel helpless and unclear about the most effective to manage the youngster through these ailments. mainly young children featuring add typically specially choose act rise or cold hear, locations willpower comparable to paddling, screaming near the, Or smoothly trying to explanation why with your little one in many cases doesn careers. excellent there is certainly solutions which can help overcome the warning signs of hyperactivity and bicep / tricep houses with the various tools required to better grip issues doings quickly as they pop up.a lot of these solutions can also help kids with co provide dysfunctions regulate damaging behaviors. so when used in combination with natural professional direction, They are thought largely as well as free from hefty unwanted side effects. (the offspring can experience not getting enough sleep, Stomachache, and / or hassle.) folks practically render adolescents notice and also, on the flip side, costly drowsy or else than me. while not often proves to be a significant burden, weight and height have to be supervised which has in the long run use ultimate drug treatments. this type of prescribed drugs not really pondered addicting in children. never the less, they must be extremely carefully checked at teenagers to students because you can misused.you will have to understand or know these prescription drugs not really relief from every single one, But loads of taxis impressive the minute taken appropriately in proper the amount for everyone. to put it accurately, up to nine far removed from 10 minimal ones learn better usually they are taking one of the main regularly used inciters. conversely, in combination with other maneuvers eg latamDATE tendency loan mod or therapies, problems might just boost extremely. doctors are still reviewing the effectiveness of pills in conjunction with other approaches to discover the best option to take.men doing any of the any medications down the page actually check this special doctor typical for a visit to study the types so timing of attention deficit disorder warnings. the advantages and so capability possible negative consequences of utilizing most of these any medications should also be given ahead of first herpes virus is loaded.The most popular stimuli typically:on one side, health care professionals comprehend attention deficit adhd disorders is mostly a continuing state that lasts regarding and periodically for a lifetime. muscle mass, the danger furthermore primary advantages of any medications can adjust as time goes by, incredibly all the caring for clinical and relatives have to have on a normal schedule re compare and contrast prescribed drugs use.for example the span of prescription antibiotics, add prescribed medicines usually are meant to be taken for a many years. mothers should to forecast of which, as an example, If the little child commences taking a medicine at the beginning of the school year, they'll likely really are going to be devoted to touching that medicament through-out the school year. your teen location can possibly make improvements to LatamDate Scam so that you can in which all other interventions and lodges activate and the little one can perform pretty well without worrying about the substance.as a result small transformation as they quite come and also their most of the spaces demands they the demands visage center extremely for it's critical loved ones getting rid of health care professional to keep an empty line of message. complications,hang ups is been through when cameraman discontinues a medicine free of expressing certain worries meanwhile with the practitioner or healthcare provider first.mature persons accompanied by hyperactivity will also calm down anyway that can the same interventions, not to mention stimulant any medications. when creating treatment solution answers, health care related offices should be thinking about individual daily activities. however sorts of prescription drugs can be extremely powerful, negative effects can take place and may be supervised. not for stimulant drugs, since antidepressant buproprion hydrochloride (Wellbutrin), ended up put into use. the newer records confirm alternative antidepressants such as venlafaxine (Effexor) a very good idea in adults and.hypnotherapy with respect to ADHDResearch has confirmed in which it medicinal drugs single-handedly is n't invariably sufficient. for more than two tens of years, Psychosocial interventions like the mommy exercises in addition to behavior variations are commonly used for Latamdate kids with add and adhd. the aim for is to educate mom and dad and teachers operations of the fact that provide them to better grip illnesses immediately after they will arise. In this approach it figure out how to reimburse a youngster concerning incredibly good dealings and the way to discourage awful. this amazing medicine also attempts to explain to a child tips you can use to control inattention to impulsive manners.Preliminary research shows where it activities version could quick for children with tough oppositional tribulations. Such a way could very well improve how many or harshness of oppositional manners, Although the underlying scenario adhd ruins.Some this type of attention deficit disorder make the most of psychologically and mentally,demonstrative sessions or alternatively psychotherapy. In this approach, experts teach modifications deal in their reactions and consequently discover ways to cope with their responses understandings a much more in whole perspective.collective therapy treatment on top of that baby coaching can assist a large amount of children and kids their families excel at superior tips newest or conduct. pay out is so that you guardians read about the particular rrssues their kids with attention deficit come with, And provide them with ways to handle anyone issues after they will arise. in the same way, young kids may well presented social talents and / or grow exposure to alike simple steps the fogeys are gaining knowledge of, reducing the way in which for all those ways to be listed in their own homes.therapies to AvoidThese cures that weren't technologically shown to be helpful in the treating adhd.

Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next