View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Taller Gears 
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: 2003 Yamaha Zuma Dual Headlight Mod
Post Re: Taller Gears
jdm97ek4 wrote:
canyondancer wrote:
jdm.....Do not put the gps under the seat...and no one gives a dookie about seeing your speedometer on the video.

Your speedo means NOTHING. We have to see the mph increasing on the GPS as you film it. Anything less is not acceptable because you will find a way to cheat and bullshit your way out of it AGAIN!!

theres no real way to mount it up top on the bars. im not gonna hold the flip and proceed to fly like a idiot down 6th st dip, first off i gotta be full tuck to hit those numbers and the zoom on the flip sucks because it wont zoom out anymore it gotta be like 20" away.

and under the seat you can still hear the engine revving and the wind

canyondancer wrote:
The video MUST show the scooter first so we KNOW it's a Zuma 50 FROM BOTH SIDES...AND FRONT ...AND BACK. That we we KNOW tire diameter and the pipe etc. The GPS must be attached IN FULL VIEW of the video while riding....showing the GPS speed getting higher and higher. The video must go on at the start and off at the end...with no stops....and no video editing.

The best and safest way to do this is to have a car follow you on your top speed run. First film the Zuma...then get in and have the car passenger video you on the Zuma with the gps on the dash so everyone can see the speeds recorded and you riding the Zuma at the same time. The car must follow close and match the scooter speed.

It's best to have a GPS unit that records 10ths of a MPH too because these top speed wars are going to be won by 10ths of one mph. Don't ask how i know this.

JDM...let's see your 68 mph video while following the rules above.

No need to worry about a camera mount, just have someone follow you in a car.

TP Tophy BBK
Stock airbox-w/UNI filter pad and snorkel removed
Dellorto PHBN 17.5mm carb-90 main/30 pilot/50 starter jet A12 needle w/clip at middle notch (still tuning)
Polini Evo reeds
Motoforce derestricted intake
Stage6 Pro Replica
Malossi Multivar-33gr total weight
Malossi Delta clutch- red MHR springs and MHR weights
Stage6 WingCooler bell
Rear Pulley Assembly from an '08 Zuma
Malossi white contra

Dual Headlight Mod
C3 Mirrors
Stage6 CNC brake levers
JDM Fender With Clear Lenses
flush mount front turn signals

MORE COMING SOON!!

My Zuma

ChuckD420's 2003 Zuma

Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:58 pm
Silver Member
Silver Member

ChuckD420 wrote:
jdm97ek4 wrote:
canyondancer wrote:
jdm.....Do not put the gps under the seat...and no one gives a dookie about seeing your speedometer on the video.

Your speedo means NOTHING. We have to see the mph increasing on the GPS as you film it. Anything less is not acceptable because you will find a way to cheat and bullshit your way out of it AGAIN!!

theres no real way to mount it up top on the bars. im not gonna hold the flip and proceed to fly like a idiot down 6th st dip, first off i gotta be full tuck to hit those numbers and the zoom on the flip sucks because it wont zoom out anymore it gotta be like 20" away.

and under the seat you can still hear the engine revving and the wind

canyondancer wrote:
The video MUST show the scooter first so we KNOW it's a Zuma 50 FROM BOTH SIDES...AND FRONT ...AND BACK. That we we KNOW tire diameter and the pipe etc. The GPS must be attached IN FULL VIEW of the video while riding....showing the GPS speed getting higher and higher. The video must go on at the start and off at the end...with no stops....and no video editing.

The best and safest way to do this is to have a car follow you on your top speed run. First film the Zuma...then get in and have the car passenger video you on the Zuma with the gps on the dash so everyone can see the speeds recorded and you riding the Zuma at the same time. The car must follow close and match the scooter speed.

It's best to have a GPS unit that records 10ths of a MPH too because these top speed wars are going to be won by 10ths of one mph. Don't ask how i know this.

No need to worry about a camera mount, just have someone follow you in a car.

yeah thought about that but these clowns would say im cheating blah blah blah

well im off to Hatfield and McCoy for the weekend to ride be back sunday evening

how did those bars work out for ya??

** SUMMER SALE Z50/125 FOOTRESTS 45.00 SHIPPED ** pm me for details

Zuma 50, Zuma 125 Highway pegs/Footrests, NEW LOOK/DESIGN 50.00 SHIPPED

Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:58 am
Silver Member
Silver Member

Quote:

that 68mph run was taken under my seat i posted that over a year ago actually 2 years ago i think.

we will see what we can put together

Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:00 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

you can say all you want and spit all the hard game you want, your still a liar, i notice everyone else here who rides a scooter is more down to earth but you give us a bad name..

Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:18 am
Silver Member
Silver Member

X7rocks wrote:
you can say all you want and spit all the hard game you want, your still a liar, i notice everyone else here who rides a scooter is more down to earth but you give us a bad name..

and what makes me a liar?? i did the run i know how fast it is. msmboost will vouch but he doesnot want to get caught up in this mess if he vouches so come up and ride and witness the run next week you have the time, load up and come up

Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:45 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

jdm97ek4 wrote:
X7rocks wrote:

and what makes me a liar?? i did the run i know how fast it is. msmboost will vouch but he doesnot want to get caught up in this mess if he vouches so come up and ride and witness the run next week you have the time, load up and come up

First, i don't need to go there, cause to your standards i already have a faster scooter, as mine had a race crank and a pipe to match. so to you i should have been doing 85 mph. and backinblack should have done 90. and ovverev does on a daily base 125 mph.

The fact that you just said msmboost won't get caught in it means even he knows your an idiot.

The fact that you call a sport cylinder from athena, a "race setup" with a stock crank shows your an idiot.

You can call me a hater all you want, but the fact that I am now going by your own standards should technically make you hate on the rest of the forum for having a faster scooter then you. (which is stupid)

Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:57 am
Silver Member
Silver Member

X7rocks wrote:
jdm97ek4 wrote:
X7rocks wrote:

First, i don't need to go there, cause to your standards i already have a faster scooter, as mine had a race crank and a pipe to match. so to you i should have been doing 85 mph. and backinblack should have done 90. and ovverev does on a daily base 125 mph.

The fact that you just said msmboost won't get caught in it means even he knows your an idiot.

The fact that you call a sport cylinder from athena, a "race setup" with a stock crank shows your an idiot.

You can call me a hater all you want, but the fact that I am now going by your own standards should technically make you hate on the rest of the forum for having a faster scooter then you. (which is stupid)

im not hating on no one and im setting higher standards then anyone i dont walk around like my dookie dont stink neither.

i think the east coast should have a Zf twist and gone big meet and lets run them for fun that would shut alot of people up, and we can have fun doing it. no ridiculous fees theres alot of farm roads around here that no one travels on that we can use set up a 1/8th mile and 1/4 mile strip drop hands we go. first one across wins. best out of 3 we will bracket race it to the final 2 best of 3 from that race wins. then all go ride to town to eat somewhere it would be fun.

im not a hater at all by any means and if i gout smoked i would be like what are you running and whats your tuning setup that way i can improve in the future.

i know this from drag racing. no matter how much you spend building a fast car,you can dump thousands of dollars into your motor and run 9's there will always be someone faster

Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:46 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Wonder where that 70 mph is going to help you...

Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:29 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: 02 stock Zuma...05 radical Zuma racebike...
Just for the record....the ONLY vid JDM ever posted here on this forum was a 63 mph on a damn cell phone GPS.

He is so dillusional that he actually thinks he did 70 mph. He keeps lieing on this forum because he thinks that no one can prove him wrong.

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:12 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: 2003 Yamaha Zuma Dual Headlight Mod
jdm97ek4 wrote:

The bars a workin' out pretty good. The only time I use the floor boards anymore is to stand up for railroad tracks. Kinda wish I would've waited and got the new design though, they look really nice. But for the price I paid for mine I'm happy. :cheers:

TP Tophy BBK
Stock airbox-w/UNI filter pad and snorkel removed
Dellorto PHBN 17.5mm carb-90 main/30 pilot/50 starter jet A12 needle w/clip at middle notch (still tuning)
Polini Evo reeds
Motoforce derestricted intake
Stage6 Pro Replica
Malossi Multivar-33gr total weight
Malossi Delta clutch- red MHR springs and MHR weights
Stage6 WingCooler bell
Rear Pulley Assembly from an '08 Zuma
Malossi white contra

Dual Headlight Mod
C3 Mirrors
Stage6 CNC brake levers
JDM Fender With Clear Lenses
flush mount front turn signals

MORE COMING SOON!!

My Zuma

ChuckD420's 2003 Zuma

Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:32 pm
Silver Member
Silver Member

ChuckD420 wrote:
jdm97ek4 wrote:

The bars a workin' out pretty good. The only time I use the floor boards anymore is to stand up for railroad tracks. Kinda wish I would've waited and got the new design though, they look really nice. But for the price I paid for mine I'm happy. :cheers:

check your pm

Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:54 am
Newb
Newb

Post CHArmDate SCAM
Anthony Kennedy if you want to relocate from supreme court

felony (a legal fact, yet into possibility with the help of Trump legal employees)Brett Kavanaugh will be the swing election any Charmdate Scam terminates ladies authority to access sound,file for in this type of feb.. 15, 2018 information graphic, Sen. susan Collins, R Maine and / or Sen. ak senate, R alaska, at hand, have been credited on top of a tv news discussion to the Capitol in wa. The senate war above donald Trump cutting edge supreme court nominee charmdate is on a hot-headed start off by _ before the ceo gets her or his final decision. Republican plus Democratic commanders bought and sold accusations spiked wisecracks wednesday the fresh new on vacancy, Abortion rights and argument ahead. (AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite)st. robert founder limelight

spotlight plays to GOP those in supreme court fightWASHINGTON A quickly tailored to wed two Republican senators your dream in to arrive approximately us president mark Trump.

Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9