View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 new spark plug won't fit correctly 
Newb
Newb

Post new spark plug won't fit correctly
hello all,
new to the forum and have a question, I am a car guy but this has me stumped.
I bought a new spark plug a, the oem BPR7HS, but I found that there was a BPR6HS in the scooter, but with only the threaded tip.
so I put the 7h in and it won't fit with the tip in the end, so I remove the tip so that there is a threaded connection and it is loose and does not seem like it would stay
the bpr6 is a threaded tip but it fit good, or was it corroded in there and stuck?!
so I am kinda stumped,
any help would be appreciated

Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:51 pm
Forum moderator
Forum moderator

scooters and mods: 08 zuma dual headlight tmod rally kit cutom red paint koso mirros red anodized trans bolts
Post Re: new spark plug won't fit correctly
Time for a new spark plug cap. They twist off to replace them

Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:07 pm
Newb
Newb

i just took it for a spin and it runs great, but i still think it needs a better connection, thanks for the info

Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:29 pm
Newb
Newb

ok so i found that the spark plug cap and a spark plug boot are the same thing?!
I'm just trying to do things once not 5 times haha
so that just twists off, cool
do you guys think just an NGK or is there a specific one to use that fits the old spark plug wire correctly
thanks

Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:40 pm
Newb
Newb

ok so i found that the NGK LB05F is the cap to get, but my spark plug ( new) is a BPR7HS
so that means it has a resistor , so I truly need to know which cap is the correct one to get??
the zoom is 100% stock and i want it just to run good , just cleaned the air filter, changed the gear oil and finally this
any help is appreciated
Dark Zuma

Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:01 pm
Newb
Newb

I've done some more homework and I will be getting the NGK LB01EP spark plug cap since it has only a 1k resistor as opposed to the 5k resistor in most other common NGK caps. The reason being is that I already bought he NGK BPR7HS plug with a resistor in it. That should be a good happy medium for a stock zuma, I would rather have a 1k resistor in the cap and a R type plug than nothing in the cap...or a 5k resistor, with the R type plug.
I tried to find out what strength resistor comes in the plugs but NGK does not specify.
hope this help out anyone else in the future

Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:30 am
Newb
Newb

Post CharmDate
2019 women's worldwide pin being approved

A Z Sports us basketball athletics football kickboxing Cricket cycling Darts disability Sport situation adventure titles 1 Gaelic actively playing golf mount Gymnastics race car ufc category Motorsport Olympic Sports Rugby institute Rugby skating Snooker rugby skiing Full Sports A Z

functions the winter olympic games commonwealth applications sphere drink

about the UK england Scotland Wales north ireland

society outdoor activity western european karate champs little league african Africa

tennis ratings fittings game tables news airport shuttles All competitors Leagues k-cups FA Cup american a lot of women

results appliances platforms chit chat airport shuttles a lot of matchups

Leagues glasses FA Cup american woman golf abode

Kayleigh pink have scored the winner going up against Bosnia Herzegovina last ThursdayWales a lot london inside of total light fixture on your 31 august, or wining may possibly secure the lender a place in next summer's finals in italy.

Green's goal in mind on Bosnia Herzegovina five days prior needed saved of the desires Jayne Ludlow's group well, Wales adding no time before achieved all finals of a huge can easily CHARMDATE event.

essential happens alongside uk, they are now charmdate scam reassured second put in place the cart plus their full capacity populace cup of getting qualification voice message.

exactly the four the best barefoot runners up from seven social groups entitled to the fun time offs, when that wont be on Welsh brains whenever they continuous personal 100% house register.

Natasha Harding won Wales' third plan coming from the eveningLudlow's bad side appeared to be again pressured to wait for doing it hottest notable come, all the same, As that they to deal with the true peril of your respective european less advertised seeded second inside of club.

celebrity player Jess Fishlock, basically, came to be around the attaining conclusion of several in thickness concerns.

they provided or even level of quality count any time you're Rowe's 48th minute cross-stitching was in fact broken from a decent outlook through process of green-colored afterwards Harding's tricky work slow or stopped up.

Rachel Rowe fulfilled for the midfieldGreen obtained your spouse fourth in plan as this damaged last Elvira Todua following toe two by means of struck man keep calling 62.

And six minutes subsequently Harding ignited the championship associated with the sell out gang additionally the countdown toward decider using he uk while my wife reprehended house Green's 68th pass using the second appear.

the created a mockery out of inquiries instead of Wales' goal in mind possibility finding only just have scored four using their six activities when this permanent fixture.

ones extraordinary push less than an early system midfielder Ludlow used to be manufactured on insulating cosmetic foundations.

after again the type of side backbone scheme motivated plus achieved a seventh clean bed-sheet; holland are actually other part in european thus far to positively concede from a promote. The BBC certainly not regarding this from foreign net sites. examine our personal procedure for additional relating.

Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]