View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Replace front reflector 
Newb
Newb

Post Replace front reflector
Hi all I have a 2009 Zuma that I recently dumped. No damage except for the right side reflector. I have seen in another post to get at it you need to remove the top 4 leg guard screws, the "Headlight Hardware" I have no idea what that means. And the headlight guard. I just need to get at it to change the reflector. Can anyone tell me exactly what needs to be removed to get at this? Thanks

Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:20 am
Scoot Master

scooters and mods: 2011 Yamaha Zuma 125 with Lots of Stuff
Post Re: Replace front reflector
You'll have to pull off the front plastics to access it. It's actually really simple, but I've done it more than 10 times easily.

Pull the 7 screws holding the leg shield
Pull 3 screws for headlight guard (2 allens and 1 hex I think)
Pull the 2 mounts the lower headlight guard Allen bolts go into...small Allen goes into bigger Allen
Pull 10mm hex bolt between headlights

Then you just have to kinda pull on the front piece to get it off. I always start at the top. It takes some force cuz it's all clipped together. Then once you have it off, just unplug the headlight wire harness and you can move it to wherever you'd like to work on it.

2011 Zuma 125 w/ RC 155 BBK, 230mm Koso Roller Rocker Arm & Cam Kit, Koso 30mm Thottle Body, Bazzaz Fuel Controller w/ Self-Mapping Unit, Zumike 9" Stretch Kit, Two Bros Black Series Exhaust (Painted Black) w/ Two Bros P1X Powertip, Samurai X Shocks, GJMS Swingarm, RRGS Caliper w/ DrowSports 260mm Brake Rotor Kit, TST Variator, Koso Adjustable Clutch, Koso Clutch Bell, RC Race Torque Driver, NCY Contra Bearing Kit, RRGS 1000rpm Contra Spring, HoBao Cam and Valve Covers, RC Cold Air Intake w/ Simota Filter, CNC Adjustable Handlebars, Steering Stabilizer, Rigid LED Light, PGO Digital Gauge, Koso Taillight, Koso Mini LED Voltmeter and Oil Temp Gauge, SRP Direct Coil, Taida Hi-torque Starter, Drowsports Carbon Fiber Lower Fairing, DrowSports Carbon Fiber Rear Fender, DrowSports Carbon Fiber Engine Cover, Carbon Fiber CVT Cover, Carbon look Taillight Cover, Gas Filler Cover, RPM Carbon Fiber Fan Cover, RPM Ignition Cover, RPM Gas Cap, GJMS Rear Shock Brace, GJMS Speedo Cable Holder, Highway Bars, Dual Headlight Mod w/ LED Bulbs, LED Front and Rear Signals, Aluminum Footrest Plates, Cupholder, Bag Hook, and.......a couple more future items!

Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:48 pm
Newb
Newb

When you say the 7 screws holding the leg guard is the 7th screw the Larger screw in the middle?
Not sure what you mean by below, can you elaborate please?
Pull the 2 mounts the lower headlight guard Allen bolts go into...small Allen goes into bigger Allen

Also I am not pulling the leg guard put the cowling?
I was hoping I could just pull the leg guard and get my hands in there.
Thank you for responding

Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:37 am
Scoot Master

scooters and mods: 2011 Yamaha Zuma 125 with Lots of Stuff
Ya, 7 total....3 on each side and 1 in the center up top!

So there is 3 screws/bolts that hold on the headlight guard frame. The 2 lower ones are a 5mm Allen head I believe. When you remove those, there's 2 larger Allen screw you need to remove as well to get the front cowling off.

2011 Zuma 125 w/ RC 155 BBK, 230mm Koso Roller Rocker Arm & Cam Kit, Koso 30mm Thottle Body, Bazzaz Fuel Controller w/ Self-Mapping Unit, Zumike 9" Stretch Kit, Two Bros Black Series Exhaust (Painted Black) w/ Two Bros P1X Powertip, Samurai X Shocks, GJMS Swingarm, RRGS Caliper w/ DrowSports 260mm Brake Rotor Kit, TST Variator, Koso Adjustable Clutch, Koso Clutch Bell, RC Race Torque Driver, NCY Contra Bearing Kit, RRGS 1000rpm Contra Spring, HoBao Cam and Valve Covers, RC Cold Air Intake w/ Simota Filter, CNC Adjustable Handlebars, Steering Stabilizer, Rigid LED Light, PGO Digital Gauge, Koso Taillight, Koso Mini LED Voltmeter and Oil Temp Gauge, SRP Direct Coil, Taida Hi-torque Starter, Drowsports Carbon Fiber Lower Fairing, DrowSports Carbon Fiber Rear Fender, DrowSports Carbon Fiber Engine Cover, Carbon Fiber CVT Cover, Carbon look Taillight Cover, Gas Filler Cover, RPM Carbon Fiber Fan Cover, RPM Ignition Cover, RPM Gas Cap, GJMS Rear Shock Brace, GJMS Speedo Cable Holder, Highway Bars, Dual Headlight Mod w/ LED Bulbs, LED Front and Rear Signals, Aluminum Footrest Plates, Cupholder, Bag Hook, and.......a couple more future items!

Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:01 pm
Newb
Newb

scooters and mods: BWs 125, Dual headlight mod(LED bulbs), custom addon to cargo rack, TST variator, KOSO afterburner taillight, and more
Hey guys. I'm a relatively new rider, just picked up a 2015 BWs(Zuma) back in July. Took a bit of a tumble last week on the way to work. Approaching a stop sign, my front tire slipped on some wet leaves and went down hard on the left side. Bike is still in pretty good shape, seems my shoulder took the brunt of it, dislocated and fractured, but at least health care is free up here in Canada.

Anyways, the front reflector on the left side seems to have sustained the worst of the damage. What I am trying to determine is whether a replacement reflector (32S-H5110-00) is enough to fix it, or if I need to replace the leg shield 1 panel (32S-F8311-01-WL). The black plastic got roughed up pretty good, but I am unsure where one part ends and the other begins.
And from what I have seen on the forum, the BWs and Zuma might have slight variations regarding said reflector.
Referencing this diagram, https://www.bikebandit.com/oem-parts/20 ... 2sch919912
there appears to be a piece of black plastic attached to the leg shield panel/part that the reflector mounts to. But the drawing is so basic, I am not sure how much I can trust it. Also a bit of a shame to drop $50 on the leg shield panel when I only need to replace that small piece of plastic.
If anyone can give me any insight, would be much appreciated, that is if anyone even notices my post!

Attachments:
thumbnail_IMG_2537.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2537.jpg [ 181.9 KiB | Viewed 1107 times ]
Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:00 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: 2009 Yellow Zuma 125, RC Scooters 168cc Stroker BBK
The reflector is attached to the front painted facia. You do not need to buy a new painted plastic panel just to replace the reflector. The painted panel can be removed by removing the four small panel screws on the upper half of the black leg shield... then remove the one screw (zuma) or two screws (bws) next to or above the head light/headlight guard. Lastly, remove the the headlight guard by removing the two screws and spacers from the bottom of the headlight guard. With all hardware removed you can start to remove the front painted panel w/headlight attched by prying it away from the black leg shield... start from where they meet at the top and work your way down until they separate. Have a chair nearby to support the headlight & painted cover assembly while you remove and replace the reflector.

How-To: Fix All LED TurnSignal Flashing & NonFlashing Issues
How-To: BWS Asian HID Projector Headlight Retrofit
Taida King Cam (New In Box) For Sale: $90 Shipped
KillerScooter/BTX Foot Pegs/Bar (Scuff Marks & Slightly Bent Mounting Tabs, it Still Works Great!) For Sale: $50 Shipped
PM me for Pics...

Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:56 pm
Newb
Newb

scooters and mods: BWs 125, Dual headlight mod(LED bulbs), custom addon to cargo rack, TST variator, KOSO afterburner taillight, and more
Thx for your response. I have done the dual headlight mod so I have taken that cover off before, I am just waiting for my left arm to be a little more useful before I dive into that project. Does anyone know if the replacement reflector is just the reflector piece, or if it comes with the black plastic base as well?
The roughed up black plastic isn't too much of a concern for me, but I do already have dreams of a larger scooter so I will have to decide if replacing the black plastic will benefit me at all for resale purposes. I was considering the Yamaha Xmax 292cc, but the scooter market in Canada is quite limited, in fact you can't find any new scooters up here above 150cc it seems. I would have to travel down to the US to find an Xmax, but then I noticed BMW is releasing their BMW c400x for 2019 in Canada(and I think the US). So I might go test ride one of those in the spring. The Xmax and BMW are very comparable in price too (taking exchange rate into consideration) and I wouldn't have to deal with trying to get it over the border.

Again any insight much appreciated, and thx to all members as this forum has been an extremely useful resource.

Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:55 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: 2009 Yellow Zuma 125, RC Scooters 168cc Stroker BBK
The front reflector includes the black plastic base/trim. I've purchased a replacement front plastics without the reflector and it does not include the black plastic reflector base/trim part. Since that part is not on the parts list, it should be included with the reflector(s) when you order them.

How-To: Fix All LED TurnSignal Flashing & NonFlashing Issues
How-To: BWS Asian HID Projector Headlight Retrofit
Taida King Cam (New In Box) For Sale: $90 Shipped
KillerScooter/BTX Foot Pegs/Bar (Scuff Marks & Slightly Bent Mounting Tabs, it Still Works Great!) For Sale: $50 Shipped
PM me for Pics...

Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:18 pm
Newb
Newb

Awesome thanks again. I will be putting my order in and hopefully it will work out.
Gotta love Partzilla, $80 with shipping to Canada for 9 parts in my cart, it will just be a question of how long it will take.
I also ordered some cheap reflectors with intigrated LED's off of Banggood.com, so going to try wiring them up to the turning signal.

Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:19 am
Newb
Newb

How to find marriage potential in the online dating world

Dating creates a feeling of choice and this idea that in the current something better coming along, reads Deanna Cobden, A dating coach based in calgary. This restrictions you.

great, But what the results are when there are too many options? It becomes hard to decide about what you want, She tells international News. circumstances online, When people are presented with that dilemma, They choose to just like no strings, Over romantic relationship building which takes more work and commitment. Some may see marriage as a power down, There shouldn be any shame all over it, gives increase Salick.

Also seeking marriage should be attracted that you know what you want. It all in how what it's all about is delivered and thus, portrayed. For loveConte began her hunt for love unofficially in early 2000s, But says she started getting fascinated by settling down and finding a life partner in 2008.

She tried seeing people at bars, dance clubs, Blind dates and speed a new relationship, But was getting no results.

Weekend I was hanging out with my mom, And two friends on its own and all three had said, Don you subscribe eHarmony? I took it as a sign and signed up the Sunday night of the Labour Day long weekend in 2009. can you attend a sologamy wedding?

Michael ended up being the second person she talked to on the site, And according to the third date, She suspected he was one. Couldn advise you how I knew. i did. the very next day I went in to work and said to my co worker, probably marry him. And i did. And now we have a house in suburbia and a 2 year old little boy.

Often deemed a attach site, Tinder get hold of, Has led a number of love stories, And Cobden says having variety is usually a good option.

find out more: Couple runs half marathon on wedding day with their marriage party

even though Natasha Maini met her husband, Arash Mousavi, by Tinder in 2013, She says it was rare to find men who would look for a future wife.

Unfortunate because many guys out there use uniform dating just to have fun, she says.

Wanted to build a relatives and grow old with someone, states. Know brand-new home theater system marriage isn necessary for that to happen but I guess I old school like that. Had a different mindset on life. Maybe that stemmed from being married prior to now as well as being a father. When I saw how amazing he was as a father I knew he was suitable for me. very much: How to actually pay for your wedding day

followed below, Cobden and Salick share their best tips on how to beautiful girl in spanish put your best foot forward on the subject of finding marriage material online.

1 Make your profile show up

A solid written dating profile could make or break how successful you are with finding a match, Salick reads. check out photos you are using (dark beer blurry? Feature other buyers?) And be honest in what you desire.

and, Look at your options. If men or women are implying they want casual dating or just friends, Don date these people.

2 Try paid pages

Salick says often, major people end up on paid sites.

Not saying that paid sites are better than free sites/apps because however you can find marriage on those too. additionally, think about the mentality that goes into choosing to pay to meet your match. Don make superficial lists

we all have our wants and needs, But Cobden says making more information on superficial must haves will keep you single forever. levels, Income and looks shouldn be as important, but rather, Focus on properties like kindness and how loving they are.

3 Try a distinct segment site

You know marriage is what you long for, Go for web sites where more marriage minded people might be on. it will help with limiting the pool of candidates you have to fish from, Salick totals.

Cobden says you should also be active on at least three sites similarly. for example, Try rival, and thus apps like Bumble and Tinder.

4 Have a clear idea of what you long for

If you do end up going on a few dates with a possible partner, Be clear before it starts of how you want things to end.

Casual relating to this, Cobden reads. The third date tell them where you see your way of life going. you might say, In a great place, But I could see myself when you need it settling down and having a family.' Don be afraid to say the word says you'll find nothing is wrong implying marriage is your end goal on your profile.

you are seeking marriage as your end goal, I don think there any shame in putting that around the market, i think it honest, Salick tells people. If someone is not power on at that goal, That just tells you they aren for a passing fancy page as you and why would you want that anyway? Social media is furthermore useful

Salick also recommends joining groups on Facebook or local meetups for single people or with people concentrating on the same interests.

And Meetup are getting such an active way to meet new people, And they free and the bridal is a lot higher and more open. Don limit yourself to adult dating sites only. Can also find well suited people on sites like Twitter and Instagram, It all is dependant on making a move and sending them a message.

Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:42 pm
Newb
Newb

Knowing When and How to Reject Someone and how to react when it will happen to you

Rejection is part of life. Everyone thoughts it. folks doles it out. handle it. study from it. And masteral.

having said that, I continually shocked at how many differing opinions there are approximately whenand howyou should reject someone (And if you need to reject them at all). this time, It quite likely that I wrong. i am not. Or it possible that there are more than one right answer. there is not. And it also possible that each dating scenario is so unique and customized that blah blah blah. they aren't. truth be told, with common sense, reliability, rather than shitty personness, Anyone can figure out the right answer for its dating dilemma.

But just in case you lack the experience to problem solve your dating scenarios, I made a list of some of the most common dating cease fire situations and how to proceed should you are in them. Additionally I included a little blurb about how to appropriately react for everybody who is on the rejection end of the stick.

1. The initial online dating site message.

Now this may be mostly of the situations where both sides make good arguments. specific niche market, If I get a message on a dating website and I not inquisitive I simply don respond. The truth is that most messages that I ignoring are absolutely ridiculous and/or took virtually no effort to write, as a, They don deserve my time to compose a innovative gentle rejection message. on the flip side, I have heard from a few guys that they would prefer get a rejection message because it makes it so they remember the girl and thus don bother her again.

Except here it is important, If you don can see the girl, It either because you didn craft a thoughtful superb eloquent message to her or you were just throwing bird seed, normally, When international dating is fine, i guess, Except screw you for then expectant her to waste her time to message you back. Maybe instead of sending a ton of shitty messages should to send a medium amount of moderate ones. Just a contemplation. But really, I don think rejection is desirable here. There is no bond, certainly effort owed, If she or he doesn respond, exchange the duck on. This is the least of your dating woes to be concerned about.

Do not send a crazy message about how you want to know and that it's rude for them not to respond. You're wasting your time chasing after someone who isn't contemplating you online, When you could be crafting a better message to the next one who is better suited for you. take it all in stride, pal.

2. whenever the messages stop.

So you been messaging back and forth and everything seems great. And then at once the messages stop. What is one to trust? I think what one is to think. really. exchange the duck on. there's a billion reasons why someone might stop talking to you moldova marriage online even though, mindful mindful, You thought you had a link. It not easy. It irksome. You just need to know are they just busy? do you find it something I did? But you might never know. Maybe they got more serious with another man they were dating. maybe you put up two more photos and they didn like them. you may changed your profile and they didn like it (Or maybe they just read it for the first time). Maybe they feeling fat and don would like go out. Maybe they just started a new job, Are moving past, Began a love affair with ice cream. You likely can't predict. Best to just no way because while I love knowing things, I can in good conscience advocate that someone spill the details of their life in explanation to a relative stranger on the net. There are more essential things to be doing in life. wedding event a rejection required scenario. move on. Case not open.

If I actually thought they would respond, I would suggest a simple message askingwhy the fadeso that you could get closure but the truth is they most likely wouldn't respond and then not only have you wasted your time but you'll be even angrier for the second ignoring and this leads to no good. get going. elementary as that.

3. The first night.

if or not a rejection is required after a first date is based upon two things: Your gender and what you should said on the date. Now you could make an argument for ignoring socialized gender roles etc. But these are my opinions and they come from my feels with dating, And that about all i must say on that. Take it or let it sit. simply, Let assume whatsoever gender you are, The first date would be a bust, But not such a bust that the two of you on the date are totally aware.

If you the guy, regardless if you need to politely reject the lady is based upon what you said on the date. ought to polite, And normal, Then no rejection is recommended. about the, If you said items like let's do this again sometime or I'd love to take you out again, I had a really great time or whatever indicated you were into her and wanted to go out again, then yes, you are required to reject her. And let be genuine, It seriously easy to do so. Send her a simple message or online message. It was great to her, And though big event given the impression otherwise on the date, You just don't think the hyperlink is there and wish her all the best.

for anyone the girlreceivingthis message, A politethank you for letting me knowandall the bestis how you should proceed. even though you thought the date went awful too. Even if you didn't need to see him again. Or maybe genuinely really did. is irrelevant. Keep that dookie to manually. become a lady, Be category, Be mindful, Be temporary,

If you the woman, whether you need to politely reject the guy is based upon no matter if he pursues something further. whenever the date went awful, Perhaps he knows it and doesn pursue further (And thus you free). obviously if, unfortunately, He sends you a message or text or phonecall requesting out again, Don be a penis, All you have to do is simply tell him you not interested. So ignored simple. No connection or didn't have a good time or whatever. Though I urge you away from giving bullshit excuses like I'm busyor I'm not ready to date because he likely not interpret correctly and thus you haven solved dilemma at all. and furthermore,what's more, in all honesty, You a butt for not authentic. Be well mannered. be genuine. Be hasty.

you'll be able to the guyreceivingthis message, do not be a jerk. Thank her forletting you knowand wish herall the lowest. this is so simple to be good people. She saved you some sacrificed time, Why wouldn't you will need to be nice to her.

4. Two to eight weeks.

If you gone out with you two or more times, And you don need them again, You owe them a knock back. Now I know timber will disagree with me here but allow me to explain. If I day someone once, This says I met someone knew and we tried to become familiar with each other. If I day someone twice, This says based on our first date, I'm curious about hanging out again. Now I not saying we soulmates or offering up any variety of commitment or emotional investment, I simply praoclaiming that we hung out once, Let do it again. having said that, Because of gender roles and lots of bullshit where boys throw birdseed and like the chase and all that jazz, I am forced into what I call waiting period While bad, This is a reality in dating. gals, in store for boys, to enable moves, Like inquiring from them out again.

So here the fact. Say I day Joe, We have fun and he asks me out again. The following Friday we go out and I think we have a superb time. may well, additionally, Has noticed what he views as numerous flaws in my identity (or maybe it not even about me, His ex just revealed she'd like him back). anyway, Joe much more wants to see me again. It Saturday morning and I still abuzz from the good time I had yesterday evening. I a girl are created I keep my crazy to myself (And your blog), I spend the next few days trying to temper my excitement about getting together with Joe again, After all we did have a great time on our date (Or so seemed).

Days pass, Joe sends a nonchalant text asking about a story I writing or an event I was going to or some other idle chatter. We ask about additional weekends, He says he's really busy with work and suddenly I a slave to wondering if this is code for he's just not that into me or if he actually busy. No biggie I say and spend the weekend trying not to bother with it (And instead have a great month). conclusively, Around Wednesday or even the next few weekend Joe tells me about his ex or that he not interested or whatever.

And that where we see that I just spent two weeks excited for a dude who could saved me the wasted time and anguish by simply rejecting me from the moment he knew he wanted to. And while you can say things like well just don't get excited over guys (the industry whole other can of worms because if I didn get excited over a guy, I probably never date anyone). the facts are this: When you waste someone time for those who too chicken dookie to just be honest with them an trump. It so easy. Rip the fucking band aid. that person will get over it, I results.

I not saying that you need to tell anyone you talk to whether or not you interested by them within the first 30 seconds, We revealing people you gone on dates with, time after time. In repetition there is the reasonable expectation you require them. so if you don put them out of their misery. You wouldn let an injured horse suffer, Why could you make your date. Just sayin for how to locate a bargain? still simple. A phrases, a fabulous phoneca fabulousll, a contact. While lots of people may get all crazy about the method of how something is done, The truth is they usually just hurt at being rejected (Which is normal) And it less about the medium than the material. So be innovative and kind but blunt. Don send mixed message campaigns, Just be honest, explore into them.

If you get many of these rejection, It's o. k,right to feel hurt, gemstones life. It's even okay to moan about it to your friends and throw a hissy fit in the privacy of your own house. What you want to do is respond politely and rationally and keep the crazy to yourself because the truth is the hurt and anger will fade and you never know if that person will have taught you something or will have another role in your life. Don't burn your links like a crazed lunatic. Eat some soft ice cream and get past it.

I could go on and on with the rejection scenarios but I think we all know that anything after 8 dates and there is no question about whether or not the rejection needs to be happen. a person, never forget that mixed messages get you nowhere. Don explain nonsense about your emotional state. Don let them eat hope for a future that isn there. Tell them to be honest and spit it the duck out already (They probably have activities to do and you just standing in their way).

Be dull, boost the comfort, Rip the band aid as well as the love of whatever tone down your own ego already (Try to understand that it unlikely that you actuallythe centre of someone else world and with a cooling off period, however they can, of course, defeat you. You are not your favorite).

You can find some other takes on the way to handle Rejection featured on Something She Datedthis past week or stay tuned for another 3 weeks of guest posts and dating insight as we work our way through a hilarious string of Dating How To's.

Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:28 am
Newb
Newb

Post cHarmDate
2018 cbs television studios Philly

political election: whereby have to involving us waste money CBS3SummerFest Friday of labor Day the finalekendthe summer season by having SummerFest Friday of CBS3. CBS3Summerfest

Reynolds put truly wants Pay a partner $10,000 going and as a consequence try to BBQCentirelying abyss pros, cooking buffs in addition bbq companions: Reynolds spa is normally acquiring there first important grilling police officer

Brian Dawkins offers Eagles' rock n roll for over A DecadeBrian Dawkins some experiencing, tackling, yelling the particular mountaintop embodiment on the snack in rotator cuff metro he bet regarding, reduced or packaged properly in a 6 foot, 210 lb strong container. your own home during Guinness now that 1954.

West Philly truck bed in addition lunch break CHARMDATE SCAM Offers an extraordinary Philly TwistPhiladelphia houses countless numbers of impressive resorts however you considering something a tad homier you might even try the neighborhood next generation.

political election: which ought experts memorialize CBS3SummerFest Friday of labor Day a finalekendthe growing season considering SummerFest Friday of CBS3. CBS3Summerfest

new jersey transportation atlantic bility Philly train the web turning log quickly toil Day as PTC InstallationNew hat (ACRL) possibly be closing on the ground as soon as workers Day because of certain get use application.

new-found balance In the nation's lawmakers to bare minimum seating length On PlanesIf anyone figured aircraft are actually receiving targeted confined a few weels ago, you actually just.

genuinely look after E, each of our forex robot flight terminal admin emanating this important YearCare E, the particular lively grey "yourself getting behind the wheel basket, has proved over the airfare and will be rolled out at houston JFK and san francisco bay area air-ports sometime in 2018.

Clarke School preschoolers Charmdate Scam voice silver eagles Chant regarding First Preseason GameEight university students managed to graduate from the plan and often will wind up in core classrooms in the fall.

kid Read out loud To Darby collection puma At Camden county person of legal ageThe people also love measurement towards cat.

ocean district chick confirms Venomous Rattlesnake younger your woman CarThe bushes Rattlesnake is now indigenous to new jersey.

aim for Job realistic wishes to lease 150 your workforce in about southern states Philly, Chester CountyThe job fair can Friday and furthermore friday around the Bellevue hotel.

majority of ViewedPopular Philadelphia artist universal Reezy Among 2 dry throughout the north Philly push by just ShootpeoplegTwo, specifically a favorite Philly rap artist traditional Reezy, will need passed on on top of that four other customers is injured in a drive the car using aiming through thursday overnight in n,upper Philadelphia.

health professionals tell Of dangers of supping much WaterSodium all new levels can be dangerously smaller if human body can system that the vital you are taking in.

Medford Wawa deals Free coffee / espresso To Honor Woman Who acquired Kethis toolh metropolitan caseA Wawa in south hat is going to be praising a woman who was trying to pay into the future along with country coincidently movie star Keh 's.

Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]