View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Not much action.... don't people still buy Zuma's? 
Newb
Newb

Post Re: Not much action.... don't people still buy Zuma's?
ive been looking cant find any do you have to buy new wheels from a dealer or is there a site that sells wheels i found alot that sell tires but none that sell wheels

Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:09 pm
Newb
Newb

scooters and mods: BWs 125, Dual headlight mod(LED bulbs), custom addon to cargo rack, TST variator, KOSO afterburner taillight, and more
I needed some replacement parts for my BWs 125 and found good price's on OEM parts at partzilla.com.
Front Wheel, item #1 I believe
https://www.partzilla.com/catalog/yamah ... ront-wheel

Rear wheel, item #1 I believe
https://www.partzilla.com/catalog/yamah ... rear-wheel

Note: those are the parts for a Zuma 125, if you need something for a zuma 50 go to partzilla.com main website and shop OEM parts, Yamaha, Scooter, and then select your model.

Wheels don't seem to be as cheap as the parts I needed, but I am sure a dealer will charge you more for them.

Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:53 pm
Newb
Newb

i ended up buying the zuma 125 it was on sale for 2399 its a 2015 model new but a 2015

Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:05 pm
Newb
Newb

scooters and mods: BWs 125, Dual headlight mod(LED bulbs), custom addon to cargo rack, TST variator, KOSO afterburner taillight, and more
Nice, that's what I did back in July. 2015 BWs 125 in new condition.

Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:37 am
Newb
Newb

scooters and mods: Vino 125(dead) Riva 125(dead) Zuma 125(stolen) Derbi Atlantis(sold) Puch Maxi(restoring) Adly RT50(daily rider)
I used to be very active on here back in the glory days and even helped maintain another forum that doesn't exist anymore. It was so active that members of both forums hopped back and forth on them. Due to life hating me, I haven't been on here in 6ish years. I now live in a city that has a larger scooting community, but it's mostly people on half busted down Chinese garbage. The tightest group consists of about 3 people all on mopeds (which I have but it's not running yet) and I just got my newest "scooter" yesterday which is an Adly RT50 (it's basically a Zuma 2T in a different frame) so I'm hoping to make friends around here soon.

Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:10 am
Newb
Newb

I too have just bought a used, 125 Zuma recently and found this forum/. While it's not as active as some I've been a member of, there is a wealth of information to be digested. My scooter is rather new (2018) so there is not a lot on mine. I'm still trying to figure out how to replace/repair the HID that someone else installed before I bought it.

Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:39 am
Newb
Newb

scooters and mods: Vino 125(dead) Riva 125(dead) Zuma 125(stolen) Derbi Atlantis(sold) Puch Maxi(restoring) Adly RT50(daily rider)
What wrong with it?

Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:09 am
Newb
Newb

FrankenscootV2.0 wrote:
What wrong with it?

Not real sure. It wasn't functional when I bought the bike. I took the front apart to see if it was anything obvious (bad connector, etc) but could see nothing wrong. I will have to
get it further apart to really diagnose.

Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3