View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 The Zuma 125 Taida heat sink kit 
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

scooters and mods: I'm still a complete noob. I upgraded from a 2004 Zuma 50cc to a 2013 Zuma 125. There's a lot for me to learn.
Post The Zuma 125 Taida heat sink kit
I’ve been considering getting the Taida heat sink kit for my stock Zuma 125. This fits on the timing sprocket and valve cam
covers of the scooter. The store I would get this from says that they recommend it for cooling Zumas with a Big Bore Kit
and that a stock Zuma wouldn’t necessarily need them.

How does this work for other people?

— Rick Rudge

http://tapastic.com/series/Kickstart

Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:58 pm
Profile YIM
Gold Member
Gold Member

scooters and mods: 2009 Yellow Zuma 125, RC Scooters 168cc Stroker BBK
Post Re: The Zuma 125 Taida heat sink kit
I have the NCY brand of the valve covers and cam cover. The heat sinks will help with cooling a little, but anything over a 155cc BBK you should consider getting an oil cooler and a high flow oil pump. You can use these heat sink covers on the stock motor, but they are mostly installed to improve looks.

Make sure you get heat sink valve covers that use the o-ring to seal them vs the cheapy paper gasket. Taida usually makes good products, so theirs should work well enough. If you contact Chris Cey on facebook, he can get you some really nice high quality heatsink covers.

How-To: Fix All LED TurnSignal Flashing & NonFlashing Issues
How-To: BWS Asian HID Projector Headlight Retrofit
Taida King Cam (New In Box) For Sale: $90 Shipped
KillerScooter/BTX Foot Pegs/Bar (Scuff Marks & Slightly Bent Mounting Tabs, it Still Works Great!) For Sale: $50 Shipped
PM me for Pics...

Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]