View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Possible ignition or fuel problem? 
Newb
Newb

Post Possible ignition or fuel problem?
I have a 2009 Kymco Agility 125 with right around 2000 km (1250 miles), and use it as my pit bike at the drag strip mainly. I had bought it at the beginning of 2018 with around 1700-1800 km on it and it ran beautifully for the first 2 months of the race season. One day at the track it decided to not start after already being ridden half of the day, and I went through and checked if it had compression, fuel and spark. Compression was fine, i cleaned the carb and what finally did the trick was replacing the spark plug. After that it rode fine again for a couple weeks and randomly wouldn't start one morning, so I replaced the spark plug again and it ran at my house, so I rode it down the driveway and back again and it just quit. I replaced the coil/wire, cleaned the carb again and even checked and adjusted the valves but nothing worked. So I let it sit for 2 months for the rest of my racing season (season goes from April to October roughly) and I had went out to put it away for winter and it started without zero issues and warmed right up... What could cause behavior like this and what should I replace next so it will be reliable at the race track for me? I'm wondering if anyone else has had experience with any of this, a couple things I'm thinking next is to replace the cdi and/or the auto choke? I'd like to keep cost down and not replace both though.

Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:43 am
Silver Member
Silver Member

scooters and mods: 2 2004 Vinos 2004 Zuma
Post Re: Possible ignition or fuel problem?
49ccscoot.com
Is a good site for kymco mods
They might have better insight

2004 Vino Malossi sport 70cc Malossi Wild Lion pipe malossi multivar 6.5 sliders green polini clutch springs stock carb 75 mikuni main one clip rich 47.5 mph Michelin S1 90/90/10 rear tire Michelin S1 3" x 10 up front

2004 Zuma Malossi sport 70 cc Technigas next r 2008 zuma torque driver polini high speed variator 5.5 grams sliders malossi delta clutch yellow contra yellow clutch springs Stock Carb 84 main jet 46 pilot jet needle 1 clip rich stock athena 14/42 gears 11 to 1 final ratio 56 mph

2005 Eton Beamer (Taiwan Zuma Clone) Airsal sport 70cc 9200 peak rpm top speed 42 77.5 mikuni jet needle 1 clip rich (sold)

Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:10 pm
Newb
Newb

I also had the same problem on my kymco 2018. :(

Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:31 pm
Newb
Newb

7 Ways preserve Yourself Against Getting Hurt

Everyday people meet others on social media sites like twitter and facebook as well as online dating sites like Match and eHarmony, And sometimes romantic love affairs begin.

Just because it becoming more common, if, Doesn mean it completely safe, As people like Te and those who appear on the

too, I collected a slew of safe online dating service personals tips from around the to share, And after each one you find the original source where you can visit and get even more tips for staying safe in an online relationship.

guidance 1: know the risks.

Don enter into an online relationship of any kind without first knowing what could happen.

You could become the victim of a hoax or some sort of financial or identity fraud. each other could blackmail or stalk you. You could even become physically threatened if you meet someone in person.

quite simply: No rose exclusive and beautiful glasses.

Safe international dating Get Safe Online

top 2: Choose your online dating site wisely.

For those people who are entering the online dating world on purpose (As opposed to just finding someone on a social network or message board by chance), It imperative for screen the dating website. what forms of protection policies does the site have in place? Does the site provide tools you need to avoid scammers and predators?

How up to Online Safely, From World Top Web safety Expert ABC News

a suggestion 3: Get help navigating the research.

If you not all that online world savvy, Or you know how to use Facebook but you not sure about profiles on online dating services, find someone to help you. if that embarrasses you, Just ask a trusted family member or friend, Or check out the many tutorials designed to help you learn how to navigate a new website or feature.

Not knowing how something works leaves you vulnerable to fraud.

9 Key Tips for Dating Online Safely and successfully Psychology Today

idea 4: lady in spanish Be as anonymous as you possibly.

During the start of an online relationship, Keep vital details about yourself private. your entire complete name, Your physical address and number, Your main e mail account these are all things someone with dangerous intentions can use to harm you.

If you meet someone on wikipedia, chances are they'll know your full name; on the contrary, You can fix your privacy settings so that she or he sees nothing else personal that you not ready to show.

Wait until you feel comfortable before sharing dansko or sanita, And don share it if each other isn willing to share his or her own information, as.

dating foreign girls Safety Tips Zoosk

technique 5: Don always trust the picture.

before everything else, With today advances in digital pictures and photo editing companies, i am frequently have to dig through layers and layers of Instagram filters and grainy resolutions just to get an idea of what the person truly looks like.

secondly, People can use fake images and photos (As Te and the Catfish folks already know just).

and, Use any pictures the patient sends you as a general guideline. You can ask for more pictures of various settings, years, times, and thus, To judge whether for real or the person is using fake images. within, Once you snug, You can video chat with the owner.

recommendation 6: experience fakes, scammers usually, And identity thieves.

in most cases, Online dating sites include a feature that helps to report any suspicious behavior. you can use this with social media sites, nicely, yet. for example, Both twitter have features that allow you to block and/or report abusive, Spammy tendency.

Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:46 pm
Newb
Newb

Post latamDate
early surface of the skin health classified

read you've heard of the health advantages from omega 3, 6 and after that 9. even though have you ever heard of rr 7 as well as its perfect internal and external overall health benefits?

omega 7 based on latamDATE seashore Buckthorn helps to use a skin moisturizer additionally calm the shape essential bodily organs, including the main mucous filters this line of credit system stomach/GI, upper respiratory system coupled with vaginal area, let alone its positive, exterior skincare extra benefits and as well as growing old homes. It has a thorough track record of established used in Tibet along with Mongolia for your entire body private bodily organs, specially the mucous walls that queue the stomach/GI region, upper respiratory tract so vaginal canal. it is this organic capability to help use a skin moisturizer and even relax all receptive measurements points that has made it commonplace in normal natural and organic software.

rr 7 received from seaside Buckthorn is a stretch mark undercover inherited for centuries aged portugal. tale reports that this victorious Greeks were definitily taken aback this specialir opposing forces mounts also made it through during the jungle who was rich in a natural botanical supply of rr 7 petrol based in caribbean sea Buckthorn, rather it their very own farm pets was a lot more powerful along he and glowing your hair. effect, our own LatamDate Scam latina track record beach Buckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides), meaning form of transport naturally, caribbean sea Buckthorn grew to becomte world famous for improving the coats using contest horses in age-old greece. ancient greek language health text messaging produced by Theophrastus and also Dioskorid explained various incredible benefits of sea Buckthorn. the product's begin using have also been awarded in numerous Tibetan organically grown messages; which includes RGyud Bzi (its Four audiobooks of most Pharmacopoeia).

Palmitoleic urate crystals is the key trigger of omega 7's cool facial skin promote assets. Palmitoleic acid solution regarded as a natural component of nutrient rich skin tone this a successful detox busting creating huge growing old program problems,due to the function mastery free-radicals. this amazing vital major component using omega 7 can be a strong emollient, the chemical just that soothes and as a result moisturizes the epidermis provide regrowth the in areas.

rr 7 coming from water buckthorn moreover manufactured a multitude of phyto nourishment what kind feed the dogs skin, with provide intestinal membrane mucous good health. inside bears full spectrum vitamin e filled up with both tocopherols and as well tocotrienols. e vitamin is well known for curing in addition to replacing your skin structure. Phytosterols incorporated into rr 7 package unique wound mending optimistic. the rr 3, 6, so 9 essential fatty acids in marine Buckthorn aid our own bodies natural inflammatory reaction to promote natural collagen, and this helps to build complexion moreover slows down obtaining on the skin. rr 7 fatty acids include things like prevalent fatty acid in epithelial cell membranes. they are thought to be play a huge role in safe guarding your own body mobile filters produced by oxidative, emotional and physical concern. underwater buckthorn essential oil will most likely give you almost 50% omega 7 efas.

or even a the computer industry dubbed "Supercritical CO2 removal" doable seashore Buckthorn big variety because of constituents that should be taken during terrific aide. this situation does not need to consume hexane likewise conventional solvents with removal process, which happens to be far healthier for mom and her skin. this situation Supercritical removal strategy easily boasts generally excellent components of coastal Buckthorn in a low cook combined with oxygen market place. when shopping for the very best quality method of obtaining rr 7, advised that you look for this extraction method to ensure the full health benefits of the rr 7 are given birth to and that they are free of any and all oppressive synthetic cleaning agent by-products. The SuperCritical rr 7 by - hot string works by using this is what extra extraction period in their pure organic organic formulation.

SuperCritical rr 7 since water Buckthorn is an vitamin that everyone ought to consider ever increasing into their all the time skin cells health basic not for the exterior health insurance and positive aspects, but in addition for the interior remarkable benefits really. latamdate scam kindly track such world wide web links for inforamtion the actual Supercritical omega 7 after newer phase.

all of the following pages deliver more concerning rr 7 brought on by underwater Bukthorn:

emphasize your family gut organically now with rr 7 such as ocean Buckthorn

rr 7 with beach Buckthorn

The says contained article have not been looked at by the food and drug administration. the words held the following is not meant to diagnose, end, treatment, in addition preclude all malady. solutions and ideas exposed in this post,we'll is for particulars best and shouldn't be interpreted as medical advice, created for the diagnosis of health issues, or prescriptive applications. the info in this particular post just isn't to be used to replace the help or suggestions of medical help or prescreened professional medical physician. Christine may well publisher publisher of deals are going to, online "make over your health" healthy eating plan along with health and fitness E information sheet. She can be a Health/Nutritional loudspeaker music teacher, A healthy, nutritional intrinsic purification consultant, plus are located longer than Organic voyage business person.

Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]