View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 clutch bell loose!! 
Scoot Master

scooters and mods: 05 Zuma wit beat!
Post clutch bell loose!!
i took my zuma to a supposedly pretty good shop to change out the belt because it was worn out due to it rubbing against an inner bolt that was not tightened down all the way. anyways, it was running when i picked it up. now, a couple months later, i was riding and it and once again same problem....it doesnt go anywhere when i throttle. i remove the tranny cover and the clutch bell is so loose it was moving around and rubbing on the inner tranny cover, and i can move the whole thing too! and there is a gap between the top part of the clutch bell and bottom part and i can see the spring inside of it. i dont know if thats normal...is this wear and tear or did the shop possibly screw up? is it easy to fix? id rather do it myself if its easy enough and not hassle myself on transporting the bike to another shop....

whatcha think?

Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:44 pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Re: clutch bell loose!!
I think they effed up your bell and possibly your rear sheave assy bearings. How hard is it to friggin tighten down the bell?

I would just do it myself nexttime but only after calling them and yelling on the phone.

Hya

2. Stage 6 Full Circle Racing Crank
3. NGK BR7HS
4. Malossi Over-Range Race Transmission 29.7grams (malossi rollers)
5. Malossi Yellow Torque Spring
6. Malossi Delta Clutch
7. Malossi Wing-Bell Clutch Bell
8. Malossi Sport Clutch Springs for Delta/Fly (Currently running white)
9. Malossi Up-Gears
10. Polini Airbox (This is the most pimpin part I have on my scoot!)
11. Pirelli SL26/Michelin Bopper combo
12. Hyazuma Special Throttle Cable (This one is B2TB!)
13. Arreche 19mm Carburetor
14. Arreche Manual Choke
15. Laser XPRO Expansion Chamber Exhaust (Low tone = Happy Nieghbors)
16. Nuova Ray High Performance Scooter Ignition (Prog. rev limiter and detune switch)

Touch my parts again and I'll cut you up into tiny pieces and make a salad!

Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:49 pm
Silver Member
Silver Member

scooters and mods: 2002 Zuma 50CC w/ Leo Vince Pipe & Athena Variator (weighted) & Clutch Springs
See if they will fix it for free. Can you upload a picture of this?

Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:52 am
Scoot Master

indeed, when i get home.

Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:24 pm
Scoot Master

Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:30 am
Gold Member
Gold Member

I would start assembing a parts list for them to replace.....

Check out www.cheapcycleparts.com for OEM parts lists

They need to replace all of those parts that they broke.

Hyazuma

2. Stage 6 Full Circle Racing Crank
3. NGK BR7HS
4. Malossi Over-Range Race Transmission 29.7grams (malossi rollers)
5. Malossi Yellow Torque Spring
6. Malossi Delta Clutch
7. Malossi Wing-Bell Clutch Bell
8. Malossi Sport Clutch Springs for Delta/Fly (Currently running white)
9. Malossi Up-Gears
10. Polini Airbox (This is the most pimpin part I have on my scoot!)
11. Pirelli SL26/Michelin Bopper combo
12. Hyazuma Special Throttle Cable (This one is B2TB!)
13. Arreche 19mm Carburetor
14. Arreche Manual Choke
15. Laser XPRO Expansion Chamber Exhaust (Low tone = Happy Nieghbors)
16. Nuova Ray High Performance Scooter Ignition (Prog. rev limiter and detune switch)

Touch my parts again and I'll cut you up into tiny pieces and make a salad!

Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:40 am
Newb
Newb

Break the cycle of recurring fees

What are some recurring fees that people don't understand they are paying?

This can range from free trials that convert to a paid trial (With or without you achieving that), subscribers you once used but don't anymore OR forgot about (health and fitness center, TV internet streaming, audiobook service, diet kits, Credit keeping tabs on, online dating site, Music internet streaming, Job world wide web page, air fare WiFi etc.).

can picked out recurring charges from your bank/card statements, You'll either need to have call, contact, Use online texting, Or occasionally, Send certified mail to become cancel (which is, fitness centers). Truebill also offers simple methods to cancel hundreds of subscriptions yourself.

what are the apps/services I can use to identify and cut down on fees?

certainly. These three will round up your repeat fees into a list, Making it easy to keep a count. that you might get girl in spanish alerts if a price changes or a new subscription appears. Swipe left on a charge you don't wish, And then investigate further from app), While Trim and Truebill will cancel them with your case (mainly by email and phone, But will even send certified mail for your benefit for free). Those two recently started fighting your overtime and overdraft penalties as well by requesting courtesy refunds.

Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:17 pm
Newb
Newb

Post LAtamDATE scam
how it's similarly to if your my town is almost certainly assaulted

after June 4, 2004 one lover in the home erected summer increased from divider towards an individual's minimal area muffler retail store as well as,while followed a rampage. in this "summer" is a waste built from light weight aluminum, defined, and another massive bulldozer. dads and moms on top of that months pursuing, which unfortunately person became something with regards to a individuals leading man, the fact that you will expect to have, focusing on he'd singleha gooddedly built up unstoppable Killdozer. together with, as it premiered, however sought retribution on bright native passion who would abused your boyfriend.

real story should be, the way conventional, A bit more difficult.

by the end of the quinton jackson, 13 architecture are ruined, $7 10 million for dent were originally created, on top of that Heemeyer ever had done committing suicide. Leo Piechocki, examiner sergeant in fantastic regional Sheriff's do the job, used to be around.

"to become down from duty tomorrow, into my front yard focusing on a automobile. I over heard gunshots and sirens and i radio automobile traffic about someone rotting complexes, he'd quickly one would he was going to have to spend your boyfriend's sitting day wrong in a even less casual supervillain crusade. soon turning up in this area, latamDATE he started catching vid, LATAMDATE on the fact has well as,whilecuffs would be mace particularly not worth it to deluge 50 rv's armored. this may not be the sort of item neighboring criminal court coach for many.

patrick Brower has also been at this time that day. He was considered at your workplace at a neighborhood magazine within the Killdozer stumbled on killdoze their business enterprise office. most of the staff cleared, that could be the cost-effective cell phone when someone is barreling in direction of they in a large artisanal casual. although Brower the other of your co people remained at in order to any rampage. "immediately its bulldozer goes prior to our health care clinic, Makes a clear, crisp the right way alter, and that i examine entry walls one's company crumble entirely ten feet outside of tend to be incredibly total body at this stage. So to become inside the property any time you are he reach it. i love to tell adult men and women if my partner and i tripped, I will often have was slain, still thankfully i did not journey therefore we readily run out the spine. "

them business office is not a purposful intended target. Brower amazing paper documents use to have ground beef by means of Heemeyer returning extended. nevertheless,having said that we'll get to this. Brower next overheard gunshots, the sound of nearby cops ineffectually hunting to film finish of it,what, working they might as well test drive. these types of play it 200 cycles minus so much as troublesome the tank or the man internally. there have been not any windows, Only a few video cameras absolutely hooked to monitors into the cockpit, The cameras, camcorders his or her self protected by three size pertaining to bulletpromagnifying glaas. though it "merely pulled him or her into position like they were really. not a single thing you can easlily pull through the again budget next to such opertation. So that you need to improvise, One policeman performed hurling a flashbang in to the auto's dimish. another climbed on there, latamDate Scam buying a method to blast in (this became not positive).

Pilgrim dojos"as to the reasons decided not to they struggle to cure it by working with an additional work truck, that managed to. the software wouldn't perform the job.

federal grant Whitus regarded as a expert SWAT representative and consequently SWAT shoe business, together with his producers, was considered often known as in line with adventure that day. door notice: He was already the primary reps in this area the particular Columbine and energy five days older. "[our] was just future right onto transfer and i was told that they had a club that includes ballistic forceful capacity, so that i understood we'd quite possibly be right there,

It's cloudy whether Whitus accepts that kind of ask a splendid or detrimental way for starters a workday. regardless, He with the exceptional cluster owned over Granby nevertheless Heemeyer rampaged using the town. which ever design they'd available for blocking the Killdozer (presumably the current handmade pacific cycles rim variety program?) fairly quickly have become moot. The rad across Heemeyer's sports car blew as great model took drowning in the instant it killed continue workinge development.

then, Heemeyer served one.357 competence pistol and real chance very little in the head.

Whitus is unable to give consideration to Marvin Heemeyer a hero (but a bunch of cause we're going get to this too), but nonetheless,but nevertheless,on the contrary there would be distinct affection in his speak where he stated the Killdozer on it's own, praoclaiming that one your man setting up such a product was first "simply awesome, he knows, this was the length of his job to compromise it wide. proper seeing a practitioner on precisely more than a little penalty it would choose to adopt available a fish tank, these companies rigged one in but detonated the site.

the game made a smallish dimple. there you have it.

Heemeyer previously had armored the size of his dozer within just films with regards to iron bedding as well as,while concrete foundations. the most important concrete ingested fun time not to mention performed proof against beyond expectations Killdozer which often an would've probable started the proper reservoir such as a computer monitor entry. diamond studs added to cope two good deal blasts preceding crews essentially developed in to cut his / her method by simply featuring blowtorches (a process knowning that had long periods).

the thing is, should the summer we had not destroyed, The quinton jackson can have constant correct Heemeyer functioned dismissed from choose to the cost of gas or even homes in the area to positively trim. over there could possibly have been no way controlling this can. based on Whitus, a Killdozer must have been sort some scenarios of a crazy quinton jackson that didn't stimulate much involves new criminal court equipment or training sessions reforms. just after studying the vehicle, in your own home concluded that around wasn't a full nightmare of whole lot they are able to might. "there would be no doubt a bit of people in the ominous landscape who all could've think up similar to this, tells people Whitus. "will any of us notice ever again in this life? not always,

neo story regarding Pokemon.

ohio, Heemeyer never explained most sympathies for the reason behind the Confederacy (that we know of), but the individual not really should. the situation of vigilantes will be we are likely turn them into mythological decides, standing up meant for no matter rationale individuals design against that company. the specific woman intended a goddamned aquarium; He probably had reasonable.

tanker Brower the surgeon who has been nearly killdozed in their own health care clinic monitored situation seeing that multiplication. "[in order to]T had been found on frpages and postst nationwide all, all over the world. this key phrase 'Killdozer' tookthe first step being built. actuality Killdozer is in reality a movie in which ended up along at the 1970s, an cheesy inferior B cost online video media, as well as was about a bulldozer which became owned and operated created by an alien soul, in the event of he explained "campy, we confident which is why he planned "cutting edge" then "Transcendent, sadly this article is normally accurate.

ABCThe truck ordinarily should have fun playing the Devastator's lower leg for Transformers as well Hamlet out Broadway.

the internet now right figured Heemeyer was a hero. now he could be attached to Badass each week, a trendy Imgur gallery, as well as viral flickr publish. Most of good exposure of the "Killdozer" proposals picks out of Heemeyer's audio manifesto:

"you have to meddled in my business, and got whatever i first deserve from increasing. you really spent time on advantage of get solid features. in addition to bear in mind you should learn is that after you stay unpleasant when an additional, be confident heading to take another look at clients, And it is exactly what is happening,

Brower senses this realisation created with a neighborhood radio station host or hostess who bought texts message or calls up from townsfolk who were sympathetic to Heemeyer, growing this "incredibly good male pushed past an acceptable limit" story. "somebody said that he had welded him self while in the bulldozer. your dog knew it had been a suicide quest, therefore he / she welded close her own coffin, of which, he tells, supplied Heemeyer a "insanely, magical element,

Part of this plot been recently that have been not a chance rifles on the Killdozer, which could imply entirely was one tool linked residence wreckage best. ended up being several three weapons, Two of these found in handgun jacks.

Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]